Amanda Vitti Photography

Waterford, NY View map

Photography is my true passion in life. I can't go a day without picking up my camera and shooting something. I feel the most at ease and myself when I have a camera in my hand. I think many people search their whole lives for what their purpose is, what their passion is, what fulfills them and I feel lucky enough to have not only found mine but to share it with so many wonderful people.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

2nd Shooter
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 09/22/2018
    I am so happy we found Amanda for our engagement photo session. She worked with us on price, was very flexible and helpful with finding a place, time, and date, and our photos turned out amazing! I am so excited to use them for our save the dates! We had to take our photos a little later in the Fall than we had hoped, so a lot of the colorful leaves had fallen, and on top of that it was a cloudy day, but Amanda made our photos so bright and colorful you would never know. My fiance and I also aren't the easiest to take pictures of- we are a little camera shy and awkward. Amanda kept everything very light and was positive the whole time. I sent her some ideas of photos/shots/poses from pinterest a few days before and she made sure to include all of them. She was so great to work with. If I was getting married in town I would have wanted to book her for our special day too.
    Lauren Married on 06/18/2016
    Amanda Vitti is amazing. She's truly a fun and friendly person who is super attentive to the art of photography. She's reliable, extremely responsive and will do a fantastic job capturing your special day. She paid a ton of attention to the detail of all of our photos, which weren't "easy" shots, might I add. We had fireworks, sparklers, a jumpin' dance floor, a ton of food, beautiful flowers, and she captured it ALL. We've received a million compliments about our photos. She gave us a ton of pictures on a usb, with a link to share with family and friends, along with printed copies and an amazing photo album that I can't stop staring at. She had it covered!! I would recommend Amanda to anyone and everyone. If you want a kind, detailed, very communicative and responsible photographer, you must book Amanda Vitti. Thank you Amanda!!
    Connie Married on 10/03/2015
    I can't fully express how what an amazing job Amanda did for my wedding on 10/3/15. The pictures are beautiful and we treasure them. Below are just a few specifics on what made Amanda so great to work with.

Being 7 months pregnant, Amanda was able to capture both the magical aspect of my baby belly with my husband, while also snapping images where I simply just looked like a happy bride. For a very pregnant bride, it was important to feel beautiful and Amanda really made me feel that way.

She is also one of the most creative photographers I've ever seen. While I know brides always want to have photos of their dresses, shoes and rings to look back on in the future, Amanda photographed them so artfully that we are going to have a few them framed!

She was also completely professional but fun and sweet with our guests. She made our other two children feel completely comfortable and, because of that, we have some truly touching photos with both of them.

I would highly recommend Amanda to anyone and everyone! She's even lined up to take pictures of my newborn daughter, which I can't wait for!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

15 Erie Court Waterford, NY, 12188
5182220676
Location of (Amanda Vitti Photography)

Amanda Vitti Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amanda Vitti Photography include in the starting price?

Amanda Vitti Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Amanda Vitti Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amanda Vitti Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Amanda Vitti Photography offer?

Amanda Vitti Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Amanda Vitti Photography offer?

Amanda Vitti Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Amanda Vitti Photography offer for wedding events?

Amanda Vitti Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Amanda Vitti Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amanda Vitti Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding