PO BOX 734, Falmouth, MA 02541 Map · Phone number

About Always Yours Events

Always Yours Events is a boutique, full service wedding planner and celebration planner based in New England and serving couples everywhere. It is our passion to design ethereal, fine-art celebrations curated with incredible details and personal touches. We ardently work to infuse intention and meaning behind every detail, including designing aspects of your love story into the entire scope of the day. And the end goal is to create and seamlessly execute a day that is gorgeous, dream-like, and distinctively yours in every way.

A top wedding planner creating gorgeously bespoke New England Weddings, Boston Weddings, Cape Cod Weddings and Southern Weddings.

Follow Always Yours Events on

Always Yours Events 6
Always Yours Events 7

Sarah Evans · Married on 08/03/2019

Keri is a godsend

I hired a planner because I had past work experience in planning large-scale events so I was aware of the logistical tangle that managing dozens of vendors always is, and I didn’t want to worry about any of those details leading up to my wedding. But I specifically chose Keri because of her warm personality, professionalism, and impeccably creative design eye!
    I’ve been in weddings where the morning of the wedding is pure pandemonium with bridesmaids rushing around to get everything where it needs to be, carrying around boxes of ceremony programs and boutineers, while still doing hair and makeup and unable to spend any quality time with the bride. Thanks to Keri, I was able to spend the full morning with my mom, sister, and closest friends while sipping champagne, listening to music, and laughing - Keri is worth the investment for that moment alone, but the benefits go way beyond that!
    Planning our wedding with Keri felt like planning with one of my closest friends. She got to know my husband and I quickly, making us feel so special and comfortable, and then seamlessly weaved the details of our story into our wedding design. Our guests were stunned by how gorgeous the wedding was - from the flowers to the stationery to the table settings to the ice cream bar for dessert! It was a dream I couldn’t have dreamt up on my own. Maybe most importantly, I spent the weeks and days leading up to my wedding celebrating with friends and family instead of pouring over contracts and credit card authorization forms. Even the day before, when we decided last minute to be extra careful and book an additional bus for guest transportation, Keri took care of everything while I could focus on getting ready for my rehearsal. Like I said - a godsend! My parents and I often said “Can you imagine doing this without Keri?!” during the planning process, and the answer was always a confident “No!”

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Always Yours Events 13
  • Janine

Janine Cournoyer · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Words cannot even begin to describe how grateful we are to have worked with Keri! She went absolutely above and beyond for us throughout our entire wedding planning journey. Her attention to detail is amazing and she brought our vision to life perfectly!!! I am so grateful that we found Keri because honestly, I don’t know what we would have done without her. The second we interviewed her, we just clicked and I knew right then that we would be a perfect fit. She is so nice, calming, easy to work with, organized and flexible! She was always willing to meet to discuss vendors, ideas, planning details, budget, florals, etc. With 6 months to go, we increased our guest count and changed rooms within our venue (crazy right!!!). Keri did not even skip a beat and went right to work ensuring that our vision was still brought to life in the new space. Honestly, I was speechless the day of the wedding, seeing everything that Keri had planned. The day was beyond magical and flawless! I tend to become a little OCD and high strung in stressful situations, but I was extremely calm the weekend of our wedding, because I had complete trust in Keri and knew she had planned a flawless wedding. We cannot recommend Keri enough! She was the BEST decision we ever made!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Always Yours Events 14
    Always Yours Events 15
    Always Yours Events 16
  • Alex

Alex Crecelius · Married on 03/30/2019

Stop everything & hire keri.

Honestly, I have no idea how anyone with a full time job can plan a wedding without a planner. For me, it seemed impossible and like a 2nd job (no thanks). How is it supposed to be fun when you’re literally keeping track of an insane amount of details and vendors all while making phone calls on your lunch break? Not only was I super overwhelmed with what the process entailed, but my fiancé and I decided to have a destination wedding in Delray Beach, FL since it’s a special place to us as a couple. Living in New England, you can imagine the additional stress I was prepared to feel until we made the BEST DECISION EVER and booked Keri to be our wedding planner.

Her swoonworthy Instagram had me at hello and it seemed like she could turn every single wedding into the most beautiful fête all while infusing each couple’s distinct personalities into their celebrations from start to finish. Like, is she a magician?! Not only did Keri have an unmatched sense of style, but her process made me the most mellow bride-chilla ever (nobody – including my super grateful fiancé -- could believe how cool as a cucumber I was from start to finish)! Her 50+ page design plan that addressed every aspect of our wedding day brought me to literal tears. The level of customization communicated an event that was so us, it couldn’t have been presented to any other couple and our wedding felt the exact same way. Goodbye cookie cutter anything!

Keri – we could never have had a wedding without you (let alone a destination wedding). Your guidance and spot on vision made planning a joy and now, I can say from experience you are even more talented than I assumed. Your process, your style and your ability to oversee the insane amount of details while staying calm and poised AND keeping us laughing are just a few of the things that make you the absolute best person a bride could ever have by her side.

Thank you for giving us the best day of our lives, a wedding that was so Alex & Cris from start to finish. We love you!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Always Yours Events 26
    Always Yours Events 27

• Fleur Events
    Fleur Events Wedding Florists

Keri from Always Yours Events is one of my favorite people to work with. She has a beautiful esthetic and is always searching for creative ways to curate a perfect day for her clients. Every detail she chooses is a refection of the unique personalities of her couples. As a florist I really appreciated her extensive knowledge of every vendor's role, and how to best support what they are trying to accomplish. When every single detail is considered and thoughtfully planned out, it creates some serious opportunity for magic. If you are looking for a true professional that works from the heart, hire Always Yours Events.

• PO BOX 734 Falmouth, 02541 See on map