PO BOX 734, Falmouth, MA 02541 Map · Phone number

About Always Yours Events

Always Yours Events is a boutique, full service wedding planner and celebration planner based in New England and serving couples everywhere. It is our passion to design ethereal, fine-art celebrations curated with incredible details and personal touches. We ardently work to infuse intention and meaning behind every detail, including designing aspects of your love story into the entire scope of the day. And the end goal is to create and seamlessly execute a day that is gorgeous, dream-like, and distinctively yours in every way.

A top wedding planner creating gorgeously bespoke New England Weddings, Boston Weddings, Cape Cod Weddings and Southern Weddings.

Follow Always Yours Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Gather: An Event Company
2b6c9024ef633795 sc 667

13 Reviews for Always Yours Events

• Brittany

Brittany C. · Married on 04/18/2020

Keri is the best of the best!

Keri and the Always Yours team are true professionals. We never expected to hire a wedding planner, but when COVID-19 forced us to drastically change our plans, Keri's offer to help was just what we needed. In hindsight, we should have made the investment with her from the very beginning. Keri takes the time to understand what you want most from your big day, and turns abstract thoughts into strategic execution; she asks all the right questions and future proofs every plan; and, she knows how to lean on and push your vendors for a seamless event. The combination of her creativity and experience delivered us a day that exceeded every expectation. I promise you, planning a wedding is going to be stressful and having Keri to provide the assurance, guidance and enthusiasm is worth every penny. She's the best of the best and we are so grateful for her!

Sent on 11/22/2020

Sarah E. · Married on 08/03/2019

Keri is a godsend

I hired a planner because I had past work experience in planning large-scale events so I was aware of the logistical tangle that managing dozens of vendors always is, and I didn’t want to worry about any of those details leading up to my wedding. But I specifically chose Keri because of her warm personality, professionalism, and impeccably creative design eye!
    I’ve been in weddings where the morning of the wedding is pure pandemonium with bridesmaids rushing around to get everything where it needs to be, carrying around boxes of ceremony programs and boutineers, while still doing hair and makeup and unable to spend any quality time with the bride. Thanks to Keri, I was able to spend the full morning with my mom, sister, and closest friends while sipping champagne, listening to music, and laughing - Keri is worth the investment for that moment alone, but the benefits go way beyond that!
    Planning our wedding with Keri felt like planning with one of my closest friends. She got to know my husband and I quickly, making us feel so special and comfortable, and then seamlessly weaved the details of our story into our wedding design. Our guests were stunned by how gorgeous the wedding was - from the flowers to the stationery to the table settings to the ice cream bar for dessert! It was a dream I couldn’t have dreamt up on my own. Maybe most importantly, I spent the weeks and days leading up to my wedding celebrating with friends and family instead of pouring over contracts and credit card authorization forms. Even the day before, when we decided last minute to be extra careful and book an additional bus for guest transportation, Keri took care of everything while I could focus on getting ready for my rehearsal. Like I said - a godsend! My parents and I often said “Can you imagine doing this without Keri?!” during the planning process, and the answer was always a confident “No!”

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Janine

Janine C. · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Words cannot even begin to describe how grateful we are to have worked with Keri! She went absolutely above and beyond for us throughout our entire wedding planning journey. Her attention to detail is amazing and she brought our vision to life perfectly!!! I am so grateful that we found Keri because honestly, I don’t know what we would have done without her. The second we interviewed her, we just clicked and I knew right then that we would be a perfect fit. She is so nice, calming, easy to work with, organized and flexible! She was always willing to meet to discuss vendors, ideas, planning details, budget, florals, etc. With 6 months to go, we increased our guest count and changed rooms within our venue (crazy right!!!). Keri did not even skip a beat and went right to work ensuring that our vision was still brought to life in the new space. Honestly, I was speechless the day of the wedding, seeing everything that Keri had planned. The day was beyond magical and flawless! I tend to become a little OCD and high strung in stressful situations, but I was extremely calm the weekend of our wedding, because I had complete trust in Keri and knew she had planned a flawless wedding. We cannot recommend Keri enough! She was the BEST decision we ever made!

Sent on 07/25/2019

• Fleur Events Wedding Florists

Keri from Always Yours Events is one of my favorite people to work with. She has a beautiful esthetic and is always searching for creative ways to curate a perfect day for her clients. Every detail she chooses is a refection of the unique personalities of her couples. As a florist I really appreciated her extensive knowledge of every vendor's role, and how to best support what they are trying to accomplish. When every single detail is considered and thoughtfully planned out, it creates some serious opportunity for magic. If you are looking for a true professional that works from the heart, hire Always Yours Events.

• PO BOX 734 Falmouth, 02541 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Always Yours Events)