Philadelphia, PA 19120 Map · Phone number

About Always A Positive Image

Always A Positive Image, LLC "API" is a full service event planning company. We specialize in providing professional and personalized service with positive results. Our name reflects our mission, our motto and how we do business. Our team believes in going the extra mile to ensure that your wedding or special event is .... Always A Positive Image.
Whatever the event.....weddings, corporate functions, grand openings, house warmings, quinceañeras/sweet 16 celebrations, banquets, family/class reunions, showers, birthdays, graduations, engagement parties, anniversaries, retirement, home staging, and more... we have something special for you. Don't trust your event to just anyone....put your trust in the Event Specialists.......... SPECIALized planners, doing SPECIAL things to ensure that our clients' SPECIAL event is ALWAYS A POSITIVE IMAGE.

d6526fb7f06038f3 1203431092984 IMG 0048
Felita and Ron
d6526fb7f06038f3 1203431092984 IMG 0048

14 Reviews for Always A Positive Image

Gwen · event on 11/24/2012

Always a positive image was just what I expected with a personal touch. I was very please with the outcome of the event and would recommend the company's services to friends and family. Thank you for making the planning stages easy and uneventful. Our guests was please with the accommodations and had a wonderful evening.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Ebony F. · Married on 10/14/2012

I was first introduced to Always A Positive Image, when my uncle and his wife were planning their wedding. I was a bridesmaide in their wedding and Always a Positive Image was their event planning company and I said to myself "When I get married I have to use them." Well fast forward six (6) years and it was m tun to take the big step. I contacted Deidra Gray and she remembered me and she was full of ideas the moment I told her about our up coming day. She and her staff were very accommodating to our needs and worked with us with all of the ups and downs of the process. If something was overwhelming to us, they took care of it with the maximum amount of professionalism and quality. They became my councilors, budget planners and they helped me keep my sanity.

Deidra and her staff made my day possible and I don't think I could have had such a beautiful day without them. They have a very keen eye for detail and an understanding of what the consumer wants. I loved the fact that if I wanted something that was not budgeted for, Deidrea would give it to me straight as to keep me on the budget we agreed upon. The contractors she recommended for us were just as professional as she was and represented Always a Positive Image to the fullest.

I was a little sad when my day was over for that ment that I would not be dealing with them, but it gave me a great excuse to plan another event and call them for their assistance. They worked very hard and diligently to make our day "A Positive Image".

To anyone reading this message, words can not describe the amount of hard work and dedication they place into their business. Let them plan your even and you will be as happy as myself andI my husband were.

Sent on 12/19/2012
  • Louise

Louise · Married on 07/23/2011

I don't have the words to adequitely describe the service I received from Deidre. She was more than a planner; She felt like a big sister and friend. She was available whenever I needed her and she gave advice when needed but she also gave me what I wanted as well. She was very professional but also very real. She did everything she promised she would and ten times more. I highly reccomend her...She knows her stuff. If Deidre was a basketball player she would be Michael Jordan!!

Sent on 12/20/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Always A Positive Image FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military

• Elegant Events
    Elegant Events Wedding Planners

Deidre is creative, professional and s pleasure to work with

• Blessed Wedding
    Blessed Wedding Wedding Invitations

Great work all over the world and staff.

• Papertini, LLC
    Papertini, LLC Wedding Florists

We always have fun working Deidre Gray who is knowledgable and generous in sharing her wealth of information. Thanks, Deidre!

• Philadelphia, 19120 See on map
    2152404697 (Fax Number)
    All consultations are by appointment only.