Newport, RI 02841 Map · Phone number

About Alternate Angles

Think-out-of-the-box, unique imagery by THE local Newport photographer! Alternate Angles is a leader in the industry, winning countless awards and appearing in both national and local publications. A true spirit, Laura Pineda thrives on creating artistic imagery which capture the spirit of your wedding day. Please call today for availability- I look forward to further discussing working together!

doorwayjpg

5 Reviews for Alternate Angles

• Kathleen

Kathleen Marucci · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and Wonderful

Best wedding photographer around! Loved every second spent with Laura!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

Laura was such a pleasure to work with at our engagement shoot. After a cancellation from another photographer she stepped in and saved the day! We are so happy with how it worked out, and are even happier now that we've got Laura as our photographer! She is super bubbly and easy to be around and really puts you at ease. We got such great photos and I can't wait to work with her this weekend for the big day! Thanks Laura :)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Joelle · Married on 09/01/2013

Laura was fantastic- we first met with her 2 years ago and sat down, went through her images and talked about what our vision was for our day. We were in communication leading up to the wedding, and met on the Friday before to do a walk through since I was traveling in from out of town. Just talking to Laura about the images on Friday made me even more excited about the wedding. She has such a great understanding and vision for what's going to look great. On the day of, she and Sean were amazing- they were constantly making our bridal party and family laugh and really putting me at ease. I haven't seen the final images yet, but know that they'll be fantastic.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Alternate Angles FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Laurel Lane Floral Design
    Laurel Lane Floral Design Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of Laura from Alternate Angles cover the photography on more than one of our events Her work is outstanding capturing the feel the style and the romance of the occasion. As a fellow vendor I give her the highest respect for her constant skill of the camera and her unique delivery of image. Laurel Lane Floral Design

• Newport See on map
    4016193166 (Phone number)
    6173315588 (Other Phone Number)