Alterations by Mirta

Venice, FL View map

Mirta is a professional seamstress with a lifetime of experience in wedding gown alterations, wardrobe tailoring & custom clothing design. Mirta’s trained eye for details & style will help make your vision a reality. Alterations by Mirta serves Sarasota, Venice, Bradenton, North Port, Port Charlotte, Tampa Bay & beyond.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Veils

• Lyraraeaprill
    Lyra A. Married on 10/31/2021

The best seamstress!

Mirta was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she is talented beyond words. She took my drab wedding dress that I bought online and turned it into a beautiful gown made for a princess. We had many fittings to make it absolutely perfect, and she was so attentive and helpful throughout the whole process. She is such a kind, caring, and funny woman on top of being a talented seamstress. I miss going to fittings now that my wedding is over! She’s that great!
    Zach Married on 07/31/2020

Mirta is the best!

Mirta is absolutely talented! She turned my dress into my dream dress. I could not find a dress with sleeves at the time I was shopping, and Mirta hand made both sleeves for me! She is very flexible and really works with you to have your dress look just the way you want it. She also teaches you cool tips and tricks for day of wedding in regards to hair pieces, etc.... :) Highly recommend!
  • Brian
    Brian Married on 12/30/2018

amazing attention to detail, very flexible!

Mirta really knows what she is doing. I live up North and came in 3 times in 3 days while I was down in Sarasota. She works out of her home and is super flexible, I even came later in the evening to several times. Her attention to detail is incredible, my dress had a lot of lace detail along the train that she kept interacted while taking off a lot of the length. The bustle looked just as good as the full train. Mirta is so sweet and will work through the night to get your dress looking perfect!

2542 Northway Dr, Venice, FL, 34292
Location of (Alterations by Mirta)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding