Venice, FL 34292 Map · Phone number

About Alterations by Mirta

Mirta is a professional seamstress with a lifetime of experience in wedding gown alterations, wardrobe tailoring & custom clothing design. Mirta's trained eye for details & style will help make your vision a reality. Alterations by Mirta serves Sarasota, Venice, Bradenton, North Port, Port Charlotte, Tampa Bay & beyond.

• Claudia Giraldo Bridal
mirta21

17 Reviews for Alterations by Mirta

• Brian

Brian · Married on 12/30/2018

amazing attention to detail, very flexible!

Mirta really knows what she is doing. I live up North and came in 3 times in 3 days while I was down in Sarasota. She works out of her home and is super flexible, I even came later in the evening to several times. Her attention to detail is incredible, my dress had a lot of lace detail along the train that she kept interacted while taking off a lot of the length. The bustle looked just as good as the full train. Mirta is so sweet and will work through the night to get your dress looking perfect!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptionally Skilled & Wonderful to Work With

I’m not the first to say it: God bless Mirta. She is *exceptional* at what she does and an absolute pleasure to work with. In my specific situation, I received my final, altered wedding dress the night before departing for my destination wedding (in Sarasota) and it didn’t fit properly. Having no time to get it fixed in my home city, I was referred to Mirta by my wedding planner with the hope she could pull off a 12th hour miracle. And she did. In spades. Mirta not only accommodated me immediately - amidst a long line of brides - but did not take any shortcuts in fixing my dress. She could have easily made some minor adjustments to get my dress to “acceptable” but she instead virtually re-constructed my dress (literally) overnight to fit more comfortably and look more flattering than I could ever have imagined. It’s very evident that Mirta is not only exceptionally skilled but takes pride in her craft. I trust her implicitly through this experience and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to any of my closest family or friends.

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

Mirta was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator and I couldn't be happier with the results. My dress was perfect and she also worked on my mother's dress which turned out perfect, too. She has great prices and amazing attention to detail. She walked us through every step so we understood what she was doing and why she was doing it. Thank you Mirta!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Alterations by Mirta FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Veils

• Venice, 34292 See on map
    Location of (Alterations by Mirta)