2410 Ella Boulevard, Houston, TX 77008 Map · Phone number

About Allure Photography

Allure Photography is one of Houston's top wedding photography and video companies. We have been documenting weddings in the Greater Houston area for 10 years. Our approach to wedding photography can be described as contemporary, artistic, and photojournalistic. Please visit our website AllurePhotography.com to view more of our portfolio and learn how Allure Photography are the perfect wedding photographers to leave you with beautiful & timeless images.

What you should expect as a client...

We promise to give you personal & professional service throughout our whole business relationship. You will always have direct access to us for any questions, suggestions, or whatever is on your mind. You will never worry about our team being discourteous to you or your guests at anytime. (We heard many bad stories about this.) We realize that this is your special day and seek to understand and exceed your expectations.

Thank you for considering Allure Photography for your upcoming wedding!

Follow Allure Photography on

111 Reviews for Allure Photography

Mandy · Married on 11/12/2016

We are so excited with our pictures from Allure and with the service that Ruven gave us. He was awesome and really got some incredible pictures. He made it very easy for us and set us up for pictures with out us even having to think about anything. As mother of the bride I was a nervous wreck and not remembering what pictures I wanted but I didn't even have to think!!! Ruven covered everything and when I got them back I was so excited!!! The bride and groom was very worried about a photographer being in their face all night long and my new son in law told me the next day that everything was awesome and he was VERY happy with the photographer!!! Thanks again for a magical evening in print for us Ruven I will definitely tell all my friends about you guys and when my third daughter gets ready you will be the first vendor I call!!!! Thanks again, Mandy

Caitlin · Married on 04/25/2015

Allure photography was amazing! We booked them through our wedding venue Lindsay Lakes! I also used them for my engagement photos and bridal portraits.
    Ruven did our engagement photos at the Allure photography studio. He did an amazing job! We used several of the photos for our Save the Dates because we had a hard time just choosing one!
    Ashley did my bridal portraits and my wedding day photos. She was an absolutely love to work with! She did an amazing job, and was open to any suggestions that I had or wanted for photos. Ashley also had a bunch of really great suggestions that turned out amazing! I had such a hard time picking out one photo to display at the wedding, they were all so amazing! (And I'm not really that photogenic) As for the wedding day, Ashley was amazing again and was really helpful in getting the groomsmen to cooperate for photos (which was definitely a task). She took so many great photos! She was so personable! She made me feel like we had been friends for a long time!
    I would highly recommend Allure photography! They had such a quick turn around time on all of the photos and I was greatly impressed with their professionalism and great skills.

Sharon · Married on 03/28/2015

The photographer was amazing! She was so talented to capture all of the beautiful details that made our wedding day special. She helped suggest stunning poses for the wedding party and was constantly snapping candid pics of all the wedding action. My husband and I are so thankful for all of the many wonderful photos taken as we did not choose to use a videographer as it was not in the budget but we did decide to get the digital release for all the pictures taken. Which was well worth it because with all the amazing photos we now have more than enough to help preserve the memories of our wedding day forever.

Allure Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• I Do Weddings & Events
    I Do Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Allure Photography is truly a professional in the wedding industry. I have worked with them and I'm never disappointed. I'm sure you will fill the same.

• 2410 Ella Boulevard Houston, TX 77008 See on map