13833 Wellington Trace E4 #115, West Palm Beach, FL 33414 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Allure Multimedia

I am a full-time Palm Beach based Professional Photographer with over 18 years experience in both Photography and Graphic / Media Production. Formal training was received from FAU and the Art Institute in the late 80's. I've worked within multiple advertising agencies and have been published internationally.

Allure Multimedia, LLC is my photographic and multimedia studio base in the sunny Palm Beach, FL. The studio's capacities are many from professional photography to advertising design and multimedia presentation ie. (Wedding Photography, Corporate Events, Modeling, Mitzvahs, TV and Internet Advertising Spots) just to name a few.

Clients coming to us for professional photography or media creation are reassured by our professionalism, impeccable service, and final product provided, they have made the right decision in commissioning our studio.

I want to hear from you!! Enjoy the blog and feel free to ring us with questions & booking inquiries. 561.762.8968

7 Reviews for Allure Multimedia

Roxanne · Married on 09/06/2008

From my first conversation with Joseph I knew I would be choosing him for my photographs. He was extremely professional and flexible. He responded to my call for information within 24 hours and offered several options to meet my budget. Joseph's wife has done make-up for fashion shows and professional modeling for Chanel and provided make-up and hair-styling which was included in the price of the photo-session. My photographs were beautiful and I would recommend Allure Multimedia to anyone seeking a professional, polished end result. I will also be commissioning Joseph for my step-daughter's professional modeling photographs. Joseph not only knows how to capture the look you want, but he's with you every step of the way. All of the images are available for viewing right there, so turn-over time is minimal. Beautiful, beautiful job!

Sent on 09/17/2008

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2008

Everything went perfectly. The photographs came out beautifully, hair and makeup was gorgeous.

Sent on 09/14/2008

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2008

Joseph is an amazing and creative photographer. He does all our charity events for us and the finish product is really special. He takes the time to create a wonderful memory all synced to music. We love him and would not consider using anyone else!!

Sent on 09/16/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• The Ultimate Event Planner
    The Ultimate Event Planner Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Allure Multimedia and absolutly loved doing so. They are very professional and talented. Allure Multimedia captures every moment of the special day. You can definatly tell that they love what they do. The end result is amazing, their photos are definatly Picture Perfect. I will reccomend my brides to Allure Multimedia they experience was a pleasure and my bride was more than pleased.

• Fabiola Cristina Makeup Artist
    Fabiola Cristina Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Joseph is not just a photographer, but an artist as well...he knows how to capture those unforgettable moments. He has that artistic edge...The proof is in his work!!! Always professional and easy to work with.

• 13833 Wellington Trace E4 #115 West Palm Beach, 33414 See on map