8702 Cadillac Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About All The Above Events

All The Above Events is a wedding DJ service based out of Los Angeles, California. This company is made up of DJs James Lee, Casey Connor, DJ Shy, and Alfonso Yescas. Together, these they are so excited to bring their diverse DJ and MC skills to create the most elegant wedding for you!

All The Above Events is committed to providing DJ services at one event per day so they can give you 100% of their attention on your special day. This DJ service specializes in a wide variety of music genres, including country, electronic, hip-hop, top 40, and more, so you can expect to have a night full of great music. Wedding DJ services offered include the following:

• Consultation

All The Above Events 3
All The Above Events 4
  • Steven

Steven Hentges · Getting married on 12/04/2019

James helped to make our wedding magical.

Planning a wedding is stressful. Trust me, hiring James from All of the Above Events to DJ/MC your wedding or any live event will decrease your stress level immediately. Our wedding coordinator recommended several DJ’s for us to look at. James was at the top of the list, and for good reason. From our first conversation, James was personable, well-informed, organized and as professional as they come. We had some VERY specific ideas about the direction of our music throughout the arrivals, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. James was always there to guide us while working with us to achieve our vision. Throughout the process, he was available and responsive. When we needed a full outdoor movie theater projection screen and photo booth, James came through. His lighting system was sublime. So many of our guests came up to us to say what an amazing, beautiful and fun wedding it was. I have no doubt that a large part of that is due to James and his excellence. Thank you for making our special night even better than we could imagine.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Arai White · Getting married on 11/08/2019

James is the BEST!

James was our DJ and MC for our August wedding in Simi Valley, CA. If you want the best DJ around, pick James! Seriously, we looked at many different options and read reviews of various other DJs but when we decided on James, it was like a weight lifted off of our shoulders. From the first phone conversation to the last minute pre-wedding details, James was there to ease our minds. He has staffed many weddings and events and completely knows what he is doing. He even offered ideas for things we didn't even think about. Literally, he had everything under control in the DJ/MC aspect of the wedding from the first time we met. Wedding planning as we all know can be super stressful, do yourself a favor, go with James (aka DJ Jounce) for your wedding or next big event. If we have another large event, we will for sure being picking James! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

James was our DJ & MC for our wedding last month and he is an absolute professional. I could tell right away that he knows exactly what he is doing, and has done A LOT of weddings. I live out of state from my wedding so I was pretty hands off for the whole planning process. It was so perfect that I went with James because he was so responsive to my emails, addressed my concerns fully, and even gave me lists of suggestions for certain songs. All I had to do was pick the songs I liked and that's it. He also transformed the vibe of the ballroom with his portable LED lights and lit them exactly how I wanted, fading the color from pink to purple to blue throughout the portions of the night. He did such a great job MC'ing too, everything from the grand entrance, intros, speeches/toasts, cake cutting, first dances, bouquet toss, and getting people to sing and dance. He was handed a timeline and just pretty much just took it from there. My cousins wanted to MC a part of the reception for fun and he was so on point transitioning seamlessly to them and back. My guests had such a blast that night dancing and karaoke-ing and James even stayed when we had only a few guests left partying at the end. If you want a fun, memorable, stress free wedding, definitely hire James as your DJ & MC!

Sent on 10/01/2019

All The Above Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 20.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• In the Clouds Events
    In the Clouds Events Wedding Planners

James from All the Above Events is professional, articulate, and knows how to work the crowd. The wedding he DJ/MC was so much fun that everyone got on the dance floor, even the bride's parents were dancing to hip hop songs! You've got to hire All the Above Events to make your wedding reception memorable!

• Pro Wedding Films
    Pro Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

James and I have been working together for 3 years. He is an extraordinary DJ to work with. He has the right equipment for any conditions, the right voice to MC your wedding, and is easy to get along with. I highly recommend James for your DJ you will not be disappointed.

• Life's Special Moments
    Life's Special Moments Wedding Planners

I worked with James from All the Above Events at an event recently. He is a wonderful DJ, and his music was appreciated by the many guests attending this affair. He is professional in every way. He had ideas that helped to make the party a huge success. I will not hesitate to recommend him to my brides in the future.

• 8702 Cadillac Ave. Los Angeles, CA, 90034 See on map