8702 Cadillac Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90034 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About All The Above Events

PROFESSIONAL DJs/MCs with club level sound system, wireless mics, dance floor lighting & smoke machine, 100 inch or massive 15 foot video projection screens, slideshow creation, karaoke. EVENT PLANNING included! Will beat any comparable rate. All written contracts. MUSIC LIBRARY with 100,000+ songs from all decades and genres. Wireless Internet for on-the-spot song requests. Pros with 10+ yrs experience. FULLY INSURED. Your event could be one of the most important in your life, so go with Full-Time PROFESSIONALS, not a part time hobbyist. Plan ahead and call 310-663-0509 or e-mail Services@AllTheAboveEvents.com to discuss today. References, demo DJ mixes, and more at www.AllTheAboveEvents.com.

Follow All The Above Events on

All The Above Events 4
  • Melissa

Melissa Lo · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesomeness

My husband and I just had our wedding on 3/16/2019, yes only a few days ago. And we are both so very happy that we found James as our MC/DJ. I would like to point out, that even though he is quite busy, he replied very quickly about setting up an appointment and confirming his availability. Though we live in the SGV region, James was very considerate and met us closer in DTLA at a Starbucks for our first meet. At first my then fiancé, wasn't sure since he just heard what I told him I read about James services online. When we had our meet, he was impressed and we were wanting to put down our deposit to book our date. Keep in mind- not to force us into booking right away, there was another couple already requesting the same date (he showed it to us) and really it was for my wedding date! So we were even more anxious to want to seal the deal. He has different ways of making a deposit (I finally used for the first time in my life VENMO) and we were set. Right after he sent us a detailed email (like super super detailed) for those brides/grooms who need direction (myself). It had a list of a VIP names, to write down your party, and song selection, he even gave us a TIMELINE sample so he knows how to coordinate... and he even has a HUGE lists of SONGS (for EVERY POSSIBLE SECTION, cake cutting, bouquet toss, entrance, first dance, garter toss... you name it) I WILL SAY, I was prob one of the most unorganized brides he probably had. With working two offices and trying to plan a wedding a lot of small details I missed. Nik and I also couldn't decide on certain songs, and with the suggestions from groomsman and James VAST music list. Yes, the day of he had songs for us. YUP, the DAY OF. I literally did not have an exit song, or a entrance song (for dinner) until that day. James also took control of the reception, making sure things were on time and schedule. He also went over everybody's name to say them correctly, when we entered the ballroom. Prior to our wedding my hubs wasn't too keen on games, even though I felt we had to have some entertainment. He finally agreed to a few, one being HE IS/SHE IS, and a scavenger hunt game. He thought the scavenger one would be too messy and busy. And on top of that we had a ton of kids (who James worked with very well!) Well, all I can say is it was super entertaining, James worked the the crowd, including giving one of our kids and extra chance when my aunt (who knew) because super competitive and beat her! LOL. We were all laughing and enjoying and Nik was the first to say he was so glad we added in the game, and that James did a great job. Of course the night continued with our garter toss (which my little nephew won) and which James had a great convo with in front of everyone. The kids loved his music for the dance floor, and all young and old alike came to dance. JAMES also provided us with uplighting, and he also threw in some extra for us. It was beautiful, and he was great. He is also very attentive, and replies quickly. And no question is too dumb, or repetitive. Make sure you provide dinner for him (it keeps him energized ^^") and honestly thats just a nice thing to do, after all he is there all day! James was at our wedding preparing from 2pm until midnight cleaning. I will even end this with a note that one of my good friends is also a DJ, but we had asked him to attend as a guests. And he went to introduce himself to James, and he even stopped by to tell me my DJ choice was great. Thats coming from another professional in the same field... so I feel thats a great compliment on how awesome James is. This is a long review, but in all honestly good service deserves recognition. For such a big event in our life I am so glad we had such a wonderful person to work with. I would suggest him to any couple who needs guidance with making their wedding fun for all ages (FYI: I had kids as young as 2-12 running around plus Asian seniors) who ended up dancing, playing games, having fun. Thats saying a lot when your person can pull that together. Thank you James for the best service ever! 100% recommend, book early don't miss the chance of having him take care of your special day!

All The Above Events 5

Jennifer Lee · Married on 03/02/2019

Best choice I’ve ever made!

James was cordial, organized, efficient, understanding, and best of all, fun! We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. 100% recommend without a doubt!

All The Above Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 20.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All The Above Events 1
    $100 OFF

Book our DJ/MC services for your wedding before April 30, 2019 and you will get an extra $100 off our discounted rates!

• In the Clouds Events
    In the Clouds Events Wedding Planners

James from All the Above Events is professional, articulate, and knows how to work the crowd. The wedding he DJ/MC was so much fun that everyone got on the dance floor, even the bride's parents were dancing to hip hop songs! You've got to hire All the Above Events to make your wedding reception memorable!

• Pro Wedding Films
    Pro Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

James and I have been working together for 3 years. He is an extraordinary DJ to work with. He has the right equipment for any conditions, the right voice to MC your wedding, and is easy to get along with. I highly recommend James for your DJ you will not be disappointed.

• Life's Special Moments
    Life's Special Moments Wedding Planners

I worked with James from All the Above Events at an event recently. He is a wonderful DJ, and his music was appreciated by the many guests attending this affair. He is professional in every way. He had ideas that helped to make the party a huge success. I will not hesitate to recommend him to my brides in the future.

• 8702 Cadillac Ave. Los Angeles, 90034 See on map