DNT Elite Events

Redondo Beach, CA 90277 Map · Phone number

About DNT Elite Events

DNT Elite Events is a full service special events planning company based in Los Angeles, CA. From weddings to corporate meetings to any reason to celebrate, we provide complete consulting services for all of your event needs. By combining traditional values and modern ideas, DNT strives to customize each occasion to the client's every desire.

DNT was created on the premise of one simple, yet important foundation: friendship. When Deanna, Naomi and Tiffany (DNT) discovered that their talent and passion for event planning was shared, they couldn't think of a better way to do what they love than to do it with close friends. And this combination proved to be extraordinary. With over 10 years of experience in the event world, DNT Elite Events provides inspiration and exceptional event planning with confidence and a well-developed eye for details. DNT understands that it is impossible to be in two places at one time and this is where the teamwork and strong communication comes into play. This belief, along with their down to earth, fun and honest approach, is the driving ambition of the company. From planning weddings, corporate meetings, company events and countless celebrations, DNT will work with you to create a truly elite event!

Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area

54 Reviews for DNT Elite Events

Diana · Married on 06/30/2018

Wow. I honestly wish I could give Naomi and her team more stars. My wedding was this past weekend and I couldn't have been happier. There was never a moment I felt stressed on my big deal. Naomi and her team made sure my wedding party and guests were taken care of. Honestly, that was all I kept hearing from everyone was how great the team was. The day was easy and seamless. She is so organized and kind and really knows her stuff not to mention extremely professional! I'm not surprised since she has been in business since 2004. Lucky for me, I was referred to her by a mutual friend. Her team went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and that my husband (OMG!) and I were comfortable and happy. They would check in with us multiple times, offering cocktails and even followed us with a tray of apps while we were taking photos! There were even times when we needed a quick snap of a photo with a guest and guess what? Someone on the team was there ready to take the picture and better yet, sent it straight to me! What an amazing surprise to find pictures of you and your loved ones on your cell phone wayyyy later. The attentiveness and ease of everything is something I will never forgot. I'm sad I won't be in touch with the team since the wedding day is over but I know they do other events so who knows...maybe in the future? Long story short, as there are tears in my eyes (totally separate from wedding blues I assure you!) I couldn't have asked for a better team to orchestra our big day any more perfect.

If you want to have the wedding of your dreams with zero issues and stress for you on the day of, DNT is it. Just do it. You won't regret it. I promise!

Big thanks to Naomi and team. You guys really were a joy and a dream to work with and we feel so blessed and fortunate to have had you do this for us.

• SyHe

Symon He · Married on 06/02/2018

Elite Planning Services from Elite Planner

Your search for the perfect wedding planner is over--look no further and book Naomi now!

Whatever you had planned for your wedding, Naomi and her team will make EVERY part of the process more fun, less stressful, and just better than you thought possible (or deserve). She'll find a way to help you get the wedding that you shouldn't be able to get on your budget, at your venue, with your vendors, etc....

She'll spot issues from a mile away and months in advance so there's NO possibility of something big blowing up in your face on your wedding day. But if you've already made a bad decision, she'll find ways to minimize the potential damage.

She'll keep your vendors honest and make sure you get that they deliver what you paid for (or she'll help you get your money back).

She spots money saving or value adding opportunities non-stop--we estimate that we got over $15K in direct savings and extra value, just from following Naomi's advice.

She's prepared for what-if scenarios you haven't even thought of. Ask her what she's had to deal with and you'll realize she can handle just about anything on your wedding day. Except if Chuck Norris shows up to settle a score, then you're out of luck. But that's about it.

After your wedding, you'll be wondering to yourself: How many puppies and babies have I saved in my past lives that we got to have Naomi as our wedding planner?

You'll feel underserving but you'd accept your good fortunes.

We were lucky to book Naomi. But she books up FAST and well in advance so don't miss out!

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2018

Not sure where to start with my review on Naomi and her team...put simply, HIRE HER!!! And hire her first, even before you choose a venue because she will help you with that.

We got a mixture of her services with more planning coordination aside from day-of coordination. Seriously, I thought our wedding would be "low-key" and chill, so at first, we didn't want to hire a planner. But further down the planning process, we realized that we needed help even for a small wedding (we had 69 guests, 5 kids).

Naomi helped us out so much from fishing out vendors, editing our invitations, negotiating contracts, supplying us with worksheets to help us organize our budget, decor, etc. The day-of Naomi and her team beautifully decorated our reception venue (we only needed a welcome sign for our ceremony spot). I also appreciated her taste because she changed some things around than originally planned and it turned out way better!

As you know, things do not go as planned or a vendor turns out to be difficult to work with. So even more so my husband and I are so grateful we hired Naomi because she took care of it all--hah! She is not afraid to call vendors out who do not perform as promised and she asks all the right questions and considers things that we didn't think of. We went with two vendors from Naomi's vendor list (though all of her vendors looked amazing): Kwon Photo and DJ/MC David Newton. I wrote reviews for them too and we are soooo happy we hired them!

With how hard Naomi works I'm sure she's made many couples happy! Check out their Yelp reviews for pictures and more opinions, so many couples are happy with her work!

DNT Elite Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 12

• A Non-Denominational Ceremony
    A Non-Denominational Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Whoever you work with, DNT is organized, calm, experienced and friendly. DNT combines the ideal amount of warmth, humour/humanity and professionalism. These ladies know their stuff and are wonderful to work with!

• A. O'Brien Photography
    A. O'Brien Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a ton of wedding planners over the years and let me tell you it was a true breath of fresh air to work with DNT! They are extremely organized (the wedding I worked with them flowed perfectly), professional, but above all their relaxed and charming approach made the day fun and enjoyable for everyone including the other vendors! I believe it to be very important for the vendors to work together not only to make each wedding run smoothly but also to create an environment that will add to the day. I strive to fly below the radar as much as possible while simultaneously striving to enhance the day as much as possible by creating a fun and relaxed atmosphere and it was so great to work with someone who worked the same way! Thanks guys for being so awesome and I am sure you will help many couples plan their perfect day!

• Daniel Chin Photography
    Daniel Chin Photography Wedding Photographers

Love DNT Events! Full-service and beyond, DNT really puts together fantastic events and makes happy clients.

• Redondo Beach, CA 90277 See on map