318 Avenue I, #710, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 Map · Phone number

About DNT Elite Events

DNT Elite Events is a full service special events planning company based in Los Angeles, CA. From weddings to corporate meetings to any reason to celebrate, we provide complete consulting services for all of your event needs. By combining traditional values and modern ideas, DNT strives to customize each occasion to the client's every desire.

DNT was created on the premise of one simple, yet important foundation: friendship. When Deanna, Naomi and Tiffany (DNT) discovered that their talent and passion for event planning was shared, they couldn’t think of a better way to do what they love than to do it with close friends. And this combination proved to be extraordinary. With over 10 years of experience in the event world, DNT Elite Events provides inspiration and exceptional event planning with confidence and a well-developed eye for details. DNT understands that it is impossible to be in two places at one time and this is where the teamwork and strong communication comes into play. This belief, along with their down to earth, fun and honest approach, is the driving ambition of the company. From planning weddings, corporate meetings, company events and countless celebrations, DNT will work with you to create a truly elite event!

Other couples have also viewed

• Sophia Katarina Events
af78e61ed31208ae 1528405334 61288b54e4833ecd 1528405333 489abf14d1fe6d2c 152840

61 Reviews for DNT Elite Events

Lina K. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing coordinator

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing Naomi and her team were during this whole wedding situation. She got us through 2 venue changes during this pandemic until our final one and then she made the day PERFECT! Our parents could not stop singing her praises (we all know parents are the most critical!) Her timelines are the most detailed (but in the best way). I was blown away by her organizational skills. Naomi is also the NICEST person! I will miss chatting with her because she is so awesome! Make sure to book her for your wedding needs!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Delta N. · Married on 09/09/2020

Wonderful Team from hiring to the Day of!

I absolutely loved the DNT team! Naomi knows exactly what she is doing. I went into planning having what I thought was a general idea of what I wanted. Naomi helped me realize how much help I needed. It was not easy planning a wedding working 12 hour shifts opposite of most traditional people's schedule. Naomi gave me peace of mind that my wedding day would happen better than I had imagined.

Naomi is professional, efficient, extremely knowledgable and very sweet. She showed up to every meeting asking all the right questions and promptly followed up with all the appropriate details. I am not very organized or type A. Naomi helped me plan a wonderful wedding day. Every one of my guests had a great time. Her team was right by my side on the big day making sure every thing ran smooth and I was having a good time. Whether you have every detail planned or have no clue where to start, Naomi is your Woman. She can absolutely do it all. She works her butt off and it was worth every penny.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Grace

Edward L. · Married on 02/01/2020

If you’re looking for a planner, look no further!! Naomi and the DNT team is your one stop shop for the most important day of your life! Weddings are hard but it doesn't have to be if you have the right team. Our wedding day was easy and smooth all thanks to Naomi. Every detail and moment in the wedding was carefully prepared for. Naomi and her team were so caring, detailed, supportive, and helpful from day one of the process to the final moments.

Naomi was extremely supportive from the very beginning of the process. She helped us vet out vendors and reviewed all our contracts to ensure no details were missed. She can be as hands on or hands off as you'd like but it was very reassuring to know that she was just a text message or email away.

We can’t thank her enough for being especially hands on and organized during the weeks leading up to the wedding. It really put our minds at ease to know she had everything taken care of.

The wedding was perfect! Friends and family had an amazing time and claim that this was the best wedding they've been to.

Hiring Naomi and DNT was the best decision we've made during our entire wedding process!

Sent on 03/01/2020

DNT Elite Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• A Non-Denominational Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Whoever you work with, DNT is organized, calm, experienced and friendly. DNT combines the ideal amount of warmth, humour/humanity and professionalism. These ladies know their stuff and are wonderful to work with!

• A. O'Brien Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a ton of wedding planners over the years and let me tell you it was a true breath of fresh air to work with DNT! They are extremely organized (the wedding I worked with them flowed perfectly), professional, but above all their relaxed and charming approach made the day fun and enjoyable for everyone including the other vendors! I believe it to be very important for the vendors to work together not only to make each wedding run smoothly but also to create an environment that will add to the day. I strive to fly below the radar as much as possible while simultaneously striving to enhance the day as much as possible by creating a fun and relaxed atmosphere and it was so great to work with someone who worked the same way! Thanks guys for being so awesome and I am sure you will help many couples plan their perfect day!

• Daniel Chin Photography
    Daniel Chin Photography Wedding Photographers

Love DNT Events! Full-service and beyond, DNT really puts together fantastic events and makes happy clients.

• 318 Avenue I, #710 Redondo Beach, CA, 90277 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (DNT Elite Events)