Redondo Beach, CA 90277 Map · Phone number

About DNT Elite Events

DNT Elite Events is a full service special events planning company based in Los Angeles, CA. From weddings to corporate meetings to any reason to celebrate, we provide complete consulting services for all of your event needs. By combining traditional values and modern ideas, DNT strives to customize each occasion to the client's every desire.

DNT was created on the premise of one simple, yet important foundation: friendship. When Deanna, Naomi and Tiffany (DNT) discovered that their talent and passion for event planning was shared, they couldn't think of a better way to do what they love than to do it with close friends. And this combination proved to be extraordinary. With over 10 years of experience in the event world, DNT Elite Events provides inspiration and exceptional event planning with confidence and a well-developed eye for details. DNT understands that it is impossible to be in two places at one time and this is where the teamwork and strong communication comes into play. This belief, along with their down to earth, fun and honest approach, is the driving ambition of the company. From planning weddings, corporate meetings, company events and countless celebrations, DNT will work with you to create a truly elite event!

• Coordinator, M.D.

DNT Elite Events 3
DNT Elite Events 4
DNT Elite Events 5

Seema Mehta · Married on 04/27/2019

Best wedding planner ever!!!!

Great working with Naomi and her team!! From the outset she just understood what I was looking for for my wedding. She was responsive to my texts/phone calls and emails. She also has a great sense of just visualizing what would look good and would work well. I had a large Indian wedding that she handled smoothly and gracefully. My family was difficult at times and she handled that very well, too! I would recommend Naomi and her team to anyone!

To note, the day of the wedding was by far the easiest because of Naomi and her team. They made the day stress-free and just perfect! I loved working with her and her team!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/23/2019

DNT made my wedding magical and worry-free!

I live in Boston, and needed someone to help me plan my wedding in Palos Verdes Peninsula. Simply put, Naomi was the perfect choice! She communicated with me regularly, gave me expert advice, and paid attention to every detail. I appreciated Naomi's authenticity and thoughtfulness throughout the year-long planning process.

When the big day came, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Naomi and her team made sure I could focus on the day, and took care of every detail with vendors, timing, guests, and everything else. I recommend DNT highly, and guarantee you'll be glad you chose Naomi and her team to organize your wedding! Thanks again Naomi!!

DNT Elite Events 6
    DNT Elite Events 11
    Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie Chen · Married on 02/02/2019

Complete peace of mind and total ease on my wedding because of Naomi and her team!

Truly, my wedding day would not have been what it was had it not been for Naomi and her team. We hired her on as our month-of coordinator, and she went above and beyond. It wasn't just about the transaction of money for services for Naomi. She really cares about your big day as if it was hers. She thinks about all the little details and about the people involved in your wedding. She comes at it holistically, which I really appreciated.

Her years of experience give you peace of mind that felt priceless. Leading up to the wedding, I simply was not concerned with forgetting anything or feeling scared that things would go wrong. Naomi instilled trust in me that she had it handled, and she really did. Leading up to the day, she was able to catch things that might've otherwise fallen through the cracks and prevented potential fires (and put out the inevitable ones) all while still making sure I had a cocktail and my bouquet at all times the day of my wedding. What a total rockstar.

We found out a week before our wedding that it was going to rain, and Naomi had to essentially rework our entire layout and plan for the wedding (originally it was going to be outside then had to be inside) in 2 days!! Again, above and beyond!!

Bonus for my Asian brides: she has a ton of experience with all different kids of Asian ceremonies! I was out of my league dealing with the Chinese part of my wedding and she was so much help.

All in all, I am so grateful for Naomi and her team. From months prior to the wedding rehearsal to the big day, they had it completely handled! Cannot thank DNT enough and cannot recommend them more!!!

DNT Elite Events 12
    DNT Elite Events 20
    DNT Elite Events 21
    Sent on 03/19/2019

DNT Elite Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• A Non-Denominational Ceremony
    A Non-Denominational Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Whoever you work with, DNT is organized, calm, experienced and friendly. DNT combines the ideal amount of warmth, humour/humanity and professionalism. These ladies know their stuff and are wonderful to work with!

• A. O'Brien Photography
    A. O'Brien Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a ton of wedding planners over the years and let me tell you it was a true breath of fresh air to work with DNT! They are extremely organized (the wedding I worked with them flowed perfectly), professional, but above all their relaxed and charming approach made the day fun and enjoyable for everyone including the other vendors! I believe it to be very important for the vendors to work together not only to make each wedding run smoothly but also to create an environment that will add to the day. I strive to fly below the radar as much as possible while simultaneously striving to enhance the day as much as possible by creating a fun and relaxed atmosphere and it was so great to work with someone who worked the same way! Thanks guys for being so awesome and I am sure you will help many couples plan their perfect day!

• Daniel Chin Photography
    Daniel Chin Photography Wedding Photographers

Love DNT Events! Full-service and beyond, DNT really puts together fantastic events and makes happy clients.

• Redondo Beach, 90277 See on map