DNT Elite Events Reviews

DNT Elite Events 6
DNT Elite Events 7
  • Katie

Katie Chen · Married on 02/02/2019

Complete peace of mind and total ease on my wedding because of Naomi and her team!

Truly, my wedding day would not have been what it was had it not been for Naomi and her team. We hired her on as our month-of coordinator, and she went above and beyond. It wasn't just about the transaction of money for services for Naomi. She really cares about your big day as if it was hers. She thinks about all the little details and about the people involved in your wedding. She comes at it holistically, which I really appreciated.

Her years of experience give you peace of mind that felt priceless. Leading up to the wedding, I simply was not concerned with forgetting anything or feeling scared that things would go wrong. Naomi instilled trust in me that she had it handled, and she really did. Leading up to the day, she was able to catch things that might've otherwise fallen through the cracks and prevented potential fires (and put out the inevitable ones) all while still making sure I had a cocktail and my bouquet at all times the day of my wedding. What a total rockstar.

We found out a week before our wedding that it was going to rain, and Naomi had to essentially rework our entire layout and plan for the wedding (originally it was going to be outside then had to be inside) in 2 days!! Again, above and beyond!!

Bonus for my Asian brides: she has a ton of experience with all different kids of Asian ceremonies! I was out of my league dealing with the Chinese part of my wedding and she was so much help.

All in all, I am so grateful for Naomi and her team. From months prior to the wedding rehearsal to the big day, they had it completely handled! Cannot thank DNT enough and cannot recommend them more!!!

DNT Elite Events 8
    DNT Elite Events 15
    DNT Elite Events 16
    DNT Elite Events 17

Diana · Married on 06/30/2018

Wow. I honestly wish I could give Naomi and her team more stars. My wedding was this past weekend and I couldn't have been happier. There was never a moment I felt stressed on my big deal. Naomi and her team made sure my wedding party and guests were taken care of. Honestly, that was all I kept hearing from everyone was how great the team was. The day was easy and seamless. She is so organized and kind and really knows her stuff not to mention extremely professional! I'm not surprised since she has been in business since 2004. Lucky for me, I was referred to her by a mutual friend. Her team went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and that my husband (OMG!) and I were comfortable and happy. They would check in with us multiple times, offering cocktails and even followed us with a tray of apps while we were taking photos! There were even times when we needed a quick snap of a photo with a guest and guess what? Someone on the team was there ready to take the picture and better yet, sent it straight to me! What an amazing surprise to find pictures of you and your loved ones on your cell phone wayyyy later. The attentiveness and ease of everything is something I will never forgot. I'm sad I won't be in touch with the team since the wedding day is over but I know they do other events so who knows...maybe in the future? Long story short, as there are tears in my eyes (totally separate from wedding blues I assure you!) I couldn't have asked for a better team to orchestra our big day any more perfect.

If you want to have the wedding of your dreams with zero issues and stress for you on the day of, DNT is it. Just do it. You won't regret it. I promise!

Big thanks to Naomi and team. You guys really were a joy and a dream to work with and we feel so blessed and fortunate to have had you do this for us.

• SyHe

Symon He · Married on 06/02/2018

Elite Planning Services from Elite Planner

Your search for the perfect wedding planner is over--look no further and book Naomi now!

Whatever you had planned for your wedding, Naomi and her team will make EVERY part of the process more fun, less stressful, and just better than you thought possible (or deserve). She'll find a way to help you get the wedding that you shouldn't be able to get on your budget, at your venue, with your vendors, etc....

She'll spot issues from a mile away and months in advance so there's NO possibility of something big blowing up in your face on your wedding day. But if you've already made a bad decision, she'll find ways to minimize the potential damage.

She'll keep your vendors honest and make sure you get that they deliver what you paid for (or she'll help you get your money back).

She spots money saving or value adding opportunities non-stop--we estimate that we got over $15K in direct savings and extra value, just from following Naomi's advice.

She's prepared for what-if scenarios you haven't even thought of. Ask her what she's had to deal with and you'll realize she can handle just about anything on your wedding day. Except if Chuck Norris shows up to settle a score, then you're out of luck. But that's about it.

After your wedding, you'll be wondering to yourself: How many puppies and babies have I saved in my past lives that we got to have Naomi as our wedding planner?

You'll feel underserving but you'd accept your good fortunes.

We were lucky to book Naomi. But she books up FAST and well in advance so don't miss out!

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2018

Not sure where to start with my review on Naomi and her team...put simply, HIRE HER!!! And hire her first, even before you choose a venue because she will help you with that.

We got a mixture of her services with more planning coordination aside from day-of coordination. Seriously, I thought our wedding would be "low-key" and chill, so at first, we didn't want to hire a planner. But further down the planning process, we realized that we needed help even for a small wedding (we had 69 guests, 5 kids).

Naomi helped us out so much from fishing out vendors, editing our invitations, negotiating contracts, supplying us with worksheets to help us organize our budget, decor, etc. The day-of Naomi and her team beautifully decorated our reception venue (we only needed a welcome sign for our ceremony spot). I also appreciated her taste because she changed some things around than originally planned and it turned out way better!

As you know, things do not go as planned or a vendor turns out to be difficult to work with. So even more so my husband and I are so grateful we hired Naomi because she took care of it all--hah! She is not afraid to call vendors out who do not perform as promised and she asks all the right questions and considers things that we didn't think of. We went with two vendors from Naomi's vendor list (though all of her vendors looked amazing): Kwon Photo and DJ/MC David Newton. I wrote reviews for them too and we are soooo happy we hired them!

With how hard Naomi works I'm sure she's made many couples happy! Check out their Yelp reviews for pictures and more opinions, so many couples are happy with her work!

Debbie · Married on 09/30/2017

I had my wedding on 9/30 and couldn't be happier that Naomi and her team were my coordinators. My venue was fairly big so she brought a few team members to make sure the entire venue is covered and organized. She accommodated my request to have a couple Mandarine speaking associates since my parents and some guests don't speak fluent English. I really appreciated that. At the venue, Naomi and her team were very helpful and moved our event forward in an very orderly fashion. Our guests were also very impressed with the outcome.

I reached out to Naomi a few months before my wedding date. She was very kind and responsive. During our communications, she has always been patient, responsive, responsible and extremely resourceful. In September, which is the month of my wedding, she took over pretty much all vendor communications so I could relax. Because of her, I never really had a moment of anxiety. She took care of everything extremely well. I have to mention that the wedding day itinerary she and her team prepared is nothing I would even come close to had I prepared it myself.

It was my great pleasure and blessing to have Naomi and her team with me on the big day. I couldn't have made it without them.

Anna · Married on 08/13/2017

My husband and I began the daunting task of planning our wedding and quickly learned we had no idea how to even begin this process. I started to immediately panic and decided that we definitely had to hire a wedding planner before I lost my mind. We interviewed 5-7 planners and quickly realized that Naomi and DNT were the girls for us.

Naomi and her team are incredible. There really is not enough kind words that would describe how amazing and professional her team was. The day of our wedding was a complete blur, but what we do remember, and what our families and friends keep telling us, is how well planned and thought out every single detail of our day was. It flowed smoothly and Naomi and her team were always on top of everything. Throughout the wedding planning process Naomi became a friend and a confidant. If you are overwhelmed or have no idea how to even begin planning a wedding, do yourself a huge favor, and call DNT immediately. We loved working with them and will always remember how amazing they made us feel and how effortlessly they pulled off our wedding.

Sydney · Married on 07/04/2017

I am a vendor who has worked alongside Naomi multiple times. I rarely leave reviews for wedding planners but Naomi has gone above and beyond anyone else I have worked with. She is always responsive, polite and on her A game. We worked through a very stressful situation together and she handled it amazingly. Thank you Naomi, I hope to continue working with you.

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with DNT Elite, Naomi and her staff was the best thing ever. Very professional, and I might say very on top of things. Very detailed, and made sure that the little things got done. The one thing that I can say meant the most and really touched me, was when my bouquet was wrong. I brought the issue to Naomi's attention and with hardly any questions asked besides what it is suppose to look like. Naomi and her staff fixed the issue right away returning with the correct one I originally asked for. Thank you! Very quick on returning emails, and is truly there for you and your other half to make sure your guys day goes by so smoothly. Thank you Naomi and the DNT team for having such an organized team, and helping make our day the best day ever! You're amazing!

Kara · Married on 11/05/2016

Don't even think twice- Naomi and her team are the way to go! My vision was realized perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out. Hiring DNT paid for itself in the money we saved from Naomi's negotiating skills, and knowledge of the industry. She advised us on all the areas where we could save some money, while suggesting a few things that would be worth it to splurge on- and she was spot on! Some of the little details she suggested made such a huge impact and they were things we never would have even considered. Our wedding was more beautiful than we could have imagined AND we were slightly UNDER budget! Every Vendor she recommended was top class. All of her ideas as far as lighting and decor were fabulous and the organization on the day of made the whole day completely stress free and so enjoyable for my husband and I. And we know our guests had a blast too! We're still getting texts from friends and family telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to.

Christina · Married on 09/24/2016

Naomi and her team are incredible, to say the least. They are the sole reason that our wedding went off without a hitch! I got married at the Langham in Pasadena and specifically chose Naomi because I knew she had done a lot of other weddings at Langham before. Little did I know, she was going to be the most helpful person in my planning process, and on the day of.

Naomi is a busy gal, but she seems to handle everything and doesn't let an email get forgotten. I got the "month-of" coordination package from her, but she was involved well before the month before my wedding. She helped give me guidance on floral design, my invitation design, and my tablecloth colors even though this wasn't technically something she was contracted to do. She joined me at my food tasting and my last floral consultation so that she could really understand my vision for the wedding.

On the day of, she showed up with 4 other superstars, all connected by earpiece radio, and all super sweet, professional, and respectful. They not only tended to me and my husband to make sure we had everything we needed at any moment, but they treated my family the same way and it truly was a pampered day for everyone. One of Naomi's superstars also happened to speak Taiwanese, so she spoke with my Taiwanese family members when directing them for family photos, I couldn't have even dreamed this could happen!

Naomi knows how to think big picture to make sure that we have the experience we dream of, so she knows to handle any hiccups to her best ability without dragging me through the stress of whatever might be happening. But on top of that, she knows how to think about the small details and I think that truly sets her far above the others out there. She gave each of my bridesmaids little care packages for the day of. She and her team decorated my hotel room the night of the wedding. They moved everything we wanted/needed to take home back to my hotel room without me having to worry about

JENNIFER · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I were planning our wedding at Point Vicente Interpretive Center from our home in Dallas, Texas, so we quickly realized that hiring a wedding planner was going to be helpful! I reached out to DNT and immediately got a response from Naomi Takahashi, who even through emails I could tell was warm and friendly. In our initial call, she let me know that she was already booked for another wedding on our date (based on reviews, it looks like it was Cristina J. - shout out 9/24/16!!! :) ) but that another option we could pursue was for her to plan the wedding and then to pass the baton for another DNT member to be the day-of coordinator. Based on our conversation and how comfortable I felt with her, we went for it! So, about Naomi: let me just say that she is the sweetest and I had so much fun with her! Also, and very important, I never felt that she was giving more attention to the wedding that had booked before us - she always made me feel TOP priority! She's very knowledgeable, had a great list of vendors, and was always on the hunt for creative and budget-friendly ways to achieve our vision! She constantly was poking vendors for discounts and got them about 90% of the time! For our day/week-of coordinator, Naomi handed off all duties to Erica, and there was absolutely no missed communications or dropped balls. Erica and her day-of team were amazing - there when you needed them, but out of sight (and working hard) the rest of the time. I literally could not have done everything without them. I had the perfect wedding and I owe it all to DNT!! THANK YOU!! :)

April · Married on 09/09/2016

I don't even know where to start.
    If I can catch your attention now, let me just say, if you want your wedding to be more beautiful than the movies- hire Naomi and her team.
    DNT doesn't just treat a wedding like any day. She and her team are practically like the production team of a movie, her being the director, and the rest of the gang as the crewmen, making sure YOUR script and storyline is being followed and implemented correctly - and by script and storyline, I mean YOUR vision. She and her team carried around a VERY detailed timeline of YOUR day, including protocol songs, what time to wake up, what time to take a break, contact #'s and information of EVERYONE assigned to anything (vendors, bridal party, etc) that she WON'T need to pull YOU for anything on the day of your wedding, and all you worry about are your emotions and the love that you feel on that day (which is truly what a wedding should be about for all brides and grooms)!

In a nutshell, Naomi impressed us with her attention to DETAILS, not to mention, her attention to what's important to US. She was also open to ALL of our out-of-the-ordinary ideas for our wedding and even helped us give it a little twist!! Her imagination is just infinite!
    Naomi also helped us save a good deal of $! She took care of negotiating with our vendors!!! She helped us make decisions on where to allocate our resources without sacrificing the beauty of our dream day. We can tell that what matters to her is that every wedding day HAS TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND NEVER SECOND BEST, be it be yours. She treated the whole process as if it were hers, making sure nothing was jeopardized. She also does an AMAZING job proofreading ALL stationery you can think of. We were at ease every time she checked our prints.
    And to finish it off, when the day came and we met her team, we knew we were in good hands. All of them made us feel like you and your groom are the king and queen of the day. We knew we made the perfect choice.

Cindy · Married on 05/21/2016

This review is wayyyyy past due. My husband and I got married on May 21, 2016 in mid-city, L.A. I'm a wedding & event planner myself, so we knew we wanted to have a "Day Of" coordinator to handle our rehearsal and the event day so we could relax and just enjoy one of the most important days of our lives. That's exactly what we did, and Naomi and her team made it possible! We got ready in the morning, and Naomi made sure to check in with our Best Man and Maid of Honor (instead of bugging us) to confirm we were all together and on schedule.

The day flowed so nicely - we got ready, had our first look, went for couple and wedding party photos in DTLA, got back to prepare for ceremony, and got married!!! Then of course, partied and celebrated! Seriously the best day of our lives to marry each other, and DNT Elite Events really made sure we were taken care of. We couldn't have imagined our day without them! Naomi (lead coordinator) even had a mini handheld fan for me, which was great because I get hot VERY easily. She's soooo thoughtful and detailed - something I really appreciate since I'm in the industry myself and understand how important it is to be on top of things, especially on such an important day.

Prior to our wedding, Naomi made sure to review everything with me so that we were all on the same page. She knows all the right questions to ask, confirms everything with us and our vendors, and makes sure all is ready and set to go. She's great at what she does. She's super friendly, professional, honest, sweet and fun - she's the best!!!!

Our family and friends complimented on how everything was so great - from the music, to the food, to the service. My husband and I didn't have a care in the world that day, and we can't thank Naomi and DNTeam enough for making that possible! THANK YOU DNTeam!!!

Mariel · Married on 03/26/2016

Words cannot express how grateful I am to DNT Events and Naomi! I really appreciated all the time and energy Naomi spent to make me feel top priority. Naomi is very professional and has a wealth of knowledge in the wedding industry. Her creativity, organization, creativity and experience made a world of a difference in wedding planning. Naomi is very easy to work with listens to your ideas and the transpires that into a reality! During my wedding planning process, I didn't feel grounded and unsure if I had too many ideas and how they would all tie together, but Naomi, with her expertise, grounded me and made me feel confident and well assured how I can tie all my ideas together. Not only does she have great professionalism, her connections in the wedding industry helped on cutting deals and saving money which I am sure all brides will appreciate! Finally, the day of my wedding, everything was so magical and the time, collaboration, and ideas came together! So many of my guest said "what a beautiful wedding" and "I haven't been to a wedding like this in a long time!" Naomi and her team were so great and I am so grateful to all of them to help me get the wedding of my dreams. Thank you Naomi and the DNT team! Please hire them, you will not regret it!!

There's no need to continue searching for a wedding coordinator. Naomi is really as good as it gets for all of your wedding planning needs. When I first spoke with her on the phone, I could pick up a sense of professionalism and kindness that I was initially attracted to. However, as we continued to work together, I was increasingly blown away by her dedication, professionalism, and genuine kindness. She goes above and beyond in responding to any questions I had (and I had many many questions) and she consistently brought up good planning points I would never think of on my own. The weeks leading up to the wedding I felt completely at ease knowing that the wedding was in her extremely capable hands. I was cc'd on all emails and saw that she was in constant contact with our vendors, making sure that there would be no "surprises" on the day of the wedding.

The day of the wedding I literally could not be more grateful to have had Naomi there. Her team impressed me with their creativity and experience - they thought of fun games our guests really enjoyed and suggesting great photograph group shots. Furthermore, Naomi really was my lifeline on the day of the wedding. She did everything from helping my mom bustle my intricate dress to actually driving my cake 30 miles from the venue to our hotel at midnight because we had left it at the venue. I will truly miss working with Naomi - she and her team really are one of a kind and selecting DNT was easily the best decision I made in the entire wedding planning process.

annie · Married on 10/17/2015

I don't even know where to begin, but I'll start off by saying how much I LOVE Naomi and her awesome/amazing team. To be honest, Naomi was probably the 7th or 8th person I phone interviewed before I made my decision. I knew right when I spoke with her that she was the one. My wedding was at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu and for those of you who are unfamiliar with this venue, it literally comes with nothing. No tables, no chairs, no forks, no kitchen, no nothing. I knew that whoever I chose to help me plan the wedding would have a huge undertaking, but I was confident that Naomi could do the job since it seemed like she had a wealth of knowledge and a ton of experience.

Throughout the ENTIRE wedding planning process, Naomi was always available to give me her advice and guide me in the right direction. As the wedding date slowly crept up, she took over and coordinated everything with all my vendors on the timeline and their setup. The day of, I had ZERO worries because Naomi and her team took care of everything. My entire bridal party commented on how amazing/on top of her sh*t she was considering we've all seen our fair share of bad planners. Not my Naomi!!

My husband and I are ETERNALLY grateful that she helped us execute our perfect fairy tale wedding. Nothing went wrong that night and EVERYONE had a blast. Thank you thank you Naomi and the DNT team! We will never forget that unforgettable night and have you all to thank for it.

Lianne · Married on 09/12/2015

Words can not express how amazing Naomi is! I knew I would need help organizing the endless details of my wedding and Naomi does that and so much more. She made the entire process as easy as possible with her experience, VAST knowledge, connections, organization, creativity, and fantastic personality. Naomi also really listens to your ideas and somehow makes them come to life. If you ever have a question she will have the answer. She even answered an email at 4 am!

Naomi put my mind at ease throughout the entire planning process but especially on the day of our wedding. I trusted Naomi and her team completely and was able to just have fun and truly enjoy the day. Her assistants are also highly professional, attentive, and helpful. They were a key piece to making the night seamless. Thank you Monique, Tiffa, Ida, & Caye!

My MOH asked how I could be so relaxed throughout the whole process.... I had a simple answer: NAOMI :)

HIRE DNT Elite Events! They go above and beyond what you ask of them and add thoughtful and personal touches to your day.

Clay · Married on 09/05/2015

This review is of Naomi and the DNT team. My wife found her online or through referral (can't remember which) for our wedding. Honestly speaking, I've been to many weddings and there always seems to be issues with Wedding Coordinators (or at least the weddings I've been invited to). I was cautiously optimistic my wife and I would find the rare unicorn Wedding Coordinator who could exceed expectations, but that said I thought best case scenario we probably choose someone good but not great. Naomi, I'm happy to say, was GREAT. I've always thought I was an organized person, but after dealing with Naomi, I think I may need to go back to the drawing board. Naomi as I call her was the Orchestra Leader of our wedding, and my wife and I came away thinking the wedding couldn't have gone better if we were able to repeat the whole day 100x. That's an unbelievable feeling, and we feel very lucky Naomi was there for us. Speaking from a guys perspective, you hear about Bridezilla brides which are always funny stories (to people on the outside). I would describe my wife as the exact opposite of a Bridezilla. I called her a Bridekitten. She really wanted this day to go well for not just us and our families but also for all our friends/guests in attendance (so did I of course!). Because my wife is such a sweet and nice person, I was crossing my fingers and toes that our wedding went off without a hitch. As much as I wanted to have great memories myself, I would always regret knowing if my wife didn't have her dream wedding.Pressure was on Naomi to say the least :). Leading up to our wedding, Naomi was in constant contact with us in an extremely friendly and kind way. She got us organized and made sure we crossed our t's and dotted our i's. This woman is a superstar in my eyes. Seeing how on top of everything she was ahead of time, deep down in my gut I thought this meant great things to come on our wedding day. Thankfully I was right, and Naomi even exceeded my wishful hopes!

Brides-- look no further!!!
    I can't tell you how grateful I am that Naomi was our co-ordinator! I can't even imagine how things could have gone without her and her precious team!
    From the beginning she answered emails and phone calls immediately. She provided us with vendor lists and suggestions to help create the ideas ( and all the never-ending changes) we were constantly going through!
    Honestly -- we could not have done it without her. She is an amazing person--and her team of girls at DNT ELITE EVENTS are incredible as well!! Professional, kind, helpful, hard working, knowledgable, and precise is how I would describe their work ethic and presentation. They could not possibly have done anything more for us on the wedding day than they did-- and everything was done so graciously! And---- --they are all beautiful on top of that!!
    My husband (who has been in the food and beverage business for over 30 years - all over the U.S.)and I both felt that Naomi and her team were the "key" ingredient to the amazing wedding that our daughter had. Their competence level far exceeded any expectation I had or anything my husband has seen in his years of being in the business!
    We are very thankful for her hard work and dedication in creating such a perfect wedding day and making it all happen so flawlessly!! Everyone had the best time ever!! Most importantly-- we were able to really take in the evening and enjoy everything without worrying about anything!
    For anyone getting married in Southern California-- don't miss out on this extremely talented group of ladies who know their job and do it to perfection!
    Debbie L.

Naomi was recommended to us by our venue, Trump National Golf Club, and hiring DNT was definitely one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. She is everything you want in a wedding coordinator: professional, detail-oriented, organized, cool under pressure with a sense of humor, and flexible. She helped bring our wedding plans to life with great suggestions and invaluable experience. We hired her for the month before the wedding, but where she really excels is the week before and the day of the wedding. She helped tie up loose ends and then masterfully produced (it really is a huge production!) a wedding that our guests are still raving about a month later. She is firm but pleasant with vendors and helped us clarify issues with our contracts. I would wholeheartedly recommend DNT for any (not just wedding) event planning needs in the future!

Please don't pass the opportunity up to work with Naomi! I was so hesitant and debating going to another vendor to save some money but Naomi is hands down amazing!!!!!! I have the month of package but she's been helping me along the way since I hired her in December (weddings in July). She always responds so fast! I can absolutely rely on her and trust that I'll be able to get ahold of her. She's honest and so real! She has amazing ideas and isn't too pushy! I have a very hard time making decisions and she's been perfect for me! You will not regret working with her! Absolutely worth every penny!!

Naomi and her team took care of our month-of planning and they were amazing!!! Even though they were our "month-of" coordinators, Naomi started helping me as soon as we hired her with checklists and vendor recommendations ready to go. When the time got closer, Naomi and Erica took care of everything...dealing with our catering manager and ALL our different vendors, organizing the rehearsal, planning out a super detailed and organized wedding day itinerary, helping us set up our tables and decorations the day of, bringing to my attention all the little details of wedding planning that I would never have thought of myself, and more! I had the best time at my wedding and it was all because of DNT. I felt so calm and happy on the day of because I knew everything was well taken care of. Several of my guests afterwards told me that everything was really well planned and everyone had a such a great time! I would highly recommend Naomi and her team to anyone planning their wedding! You won't regret it!!!

Evie · Married on 03/14/2015

I hired Naomi as the coordinator my wedding, and I'm so happy that I did! I hadn't originally planned on hiring a coordinator, but now I know that I could not have done it without her. The scale and scope of the wedding kept growing, and Naomi helped to advise on and keep track of everything. All of her vendor recommendations were spot on too - lighting, bar, rentals, and especially the florist and photographer, who were amazing. And she even helped negotiate with other vendors that I brought in.

Naomi talked with me over the phone and met in person multiple times leading up to the wedding. It was a complicated event, with almost 20 vendors - we had multiple caterers, we had to bring in every single piece of furniture and lighting, and we had a roller skating rink! But Naomi managed everything flawlessly.

The day of the wedding is where Naomi and her team really shine. Naomi had the entire day planned out, down to the minute - every person in the wedding party and every vendor knew exactly what was supposed to happen and when. She brought in an amazing team - every one of them was pleasant, professional, and did everything possible to make the day go perfectly for myself, my sister, and all the guests. They put the finishing touches on all the decorating on the morning of the wedding while we were all busy getting ready, and they even brought the flowers over from the ceremony to the reception space to dress it up - and everything looked perfect. I felt like every time I needed something or had a question, one of the girls magically appeared at my side. They made sure all of the wedding party was well taken care of, and I didn't have to worry about a thing all day or night.

Naomi really is something special, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again for any kind of event. She takes the time to get to know you and understand what you want for your special day. Her recommendations are great, and she has impeccable taste.

jill · Married on 09/27/2014

If you want an absolutely perfect wedding, hire Naomi Takahashi from DNT events to plan it with you. In every category and stage of the wedding, Naomi did a perfect job. She was amazing with communicating to my daughter, so there were no disagreements between us. I had heard wedding planning with daughters can be a nightmare, but with Naomi at the helm, everything was wonderful! She also knows the very best people to go to for anything you need for the wedding. Her ideas are amazing and her organization skills are perfect. Everyone told us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to, and we had a blast because I didn't have to worry about anything! Get the whole package "Chocolate Souffle" because it's totally worth it.

Kristina · Married on 09/13/2014

I was one of the brides who didn't really think much about what her wedding would be like and had no idea where to start when it came time to start the planning. Thank god for Naomi and DNT Elite Events! She made everything so easy! She sent us a checklist very early on so we knew what we were in store for and made great vendor recommendations, people/businesses that I would use again for any occasion. She answered all of my questions via email relatively quickly, and if she had an event and would need a few extra days to respond, she told me, so I always felt she was available. I also loved that she would send out perodic emails to make sure that I had done certain things (e.g., obtain the marriage license). My mom and I trusted her so much that when we couldn't decide on certain things, such as linens, we let Naomi take the lead....and I'm so glad we did.

She was also really patient, as I had a mother-of-the-bride who was a little bit controlling and out of control. But Naomi handled it all with such professionalism.

What I enjoyed the most is that, after meeting and working with Naomi, I knew that I could just sit back and relax the day of our wedding. I knew we were in good hands and if, for whatever reason, there was something that went wrong (which I don't think there was), Naomi would deal with and solve it. We really did have a perfect wedding, and it was all thanks to Naomi and her team.

I would recommend her to anyone for any event.