Los Angeles, CA 90066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Pro Wedding Films

Pro Wedding Films is a wedding videography company based in Los Angeles, California, that has been in business for over a decade. Our skilled wedding videographers have recorded the memories for more than 800 couples in the past eight years alone. The mission of Pro Wedding Films is to capture the beauty, passion, and excitement of your wedding story so that your special day will live on for generations.

Follow Pro Wedding Films on

mok0049

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Pro Wedding Films

Amy · Married on 07/05/2013

At A Glance Productions did a fantastic job capturing our entire wedding day and turning it into a memorable cinematic production! Hector and Stephanie were very responsive and flexible with all of our requests which included getting an original digital copy of all video capture of the wedding day and providing us with a PAL format DVD that can be played in Europe for our relatives in Greece to enjoy. At A Glance Productions even met with us before our wedding day to do what felt like an "engagement video session" at any location of our choosing, which was smoothly and creatively incorporated into our cinematic video which gave it more character and story telling. My husband and I did a lot of research to find a videography team that provided high quality work with an artistic touch and who didn't break our bank. We were so happy with everything At A Glance Prodictions provided. Our wedding video helped us relive our wedding day and brought tears to both our eyes. Thank you Stephanie and Hector for going far beyond our expectations!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Candice · Married on 06/29/2013

Working with Stephanie and Hector was great! We used them for our wedding on June 29th, 2013 at the Fantasea Yacht Club in Marina Del Rey. I loved our finished product!

1. They were always prompt in correspondence, even showed up early on the day of wedding and ended up filming us for an extra couple hours longer than we contracted them.

2. I could tell from the cinematography that they had spent a good amount of their own time around the venue and the hotel we got ready and had our after party at, to capture some great scenes as well. I really appreciated all the extra work they put in.

3. They also included an engagement session. The package was a very reasonable rate for the quality of the product and service.

4. They were professional throughout all the instances we met up, adjusting anything they had to, without being in our way or making us uncomfortable.

A very nice, professional, and skilled team. Thank you guys again so much! The highlight video was so well put together! I love how everything was incorporated and timed! I will recommend you to all my friends and family and enjoy watching the memories you captured for years to come!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Vanessa Marie · Married on 11/28/2012

Great teamwork done by Stephanie and Hector. Highlights and final video were amazingly done. Can't wait to woek with you guys again! Thank you for all your hard work in capturing our special day :) -Gian and Vanessa Uson

Sent on 03/24/2013

Pro Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Officiant Lady
    Officiant Lady Wedding Officiants

I worked with Big Bang Weddings at a wedding in June 2011. Like my fellow officiant Stacy Everett, I too waited until I could see a finished product before writing a review. Two of the photos from that wedding are featured on their storefront so you can see how great the skill level is. They are also very professional and patient. The wedding started late (as many do) and they never seemed hurried, rushed or frustrated. They were a pleasure to meet and to work with. I give them high marks all around.

• Sylver Weddings & Events
    Sylver Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I worked with A Timeless Event on August 20th, 2011. I was both Minister and Coordinator. They were a joy to work with, easy, unobtrusive, and anything I needed from them, they did. I waited until I saw their work on this wedding (can be seen on their Blog at http://atimelessevent.net/blog/ - Leslie and John) to write this endorsement, so that I could see first hand what the finished product looks like, and I must say I am IMPRESSED. Their work is top notch, quality Video. I will recommend them in a heartbeat to the rest of my clients. :)