6248 BAYVIEW CIR., Las Vegas, NV 89156 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About All Events Production

Don't let your wedding feel like everyone else's. Lets us help you create a wedding that leaves people saying, "Wow, that was the Best Wedding Reception EVER!". Contact us for a quote!

Follow All Events Production on

pinspotting

• Videos 7

131 Reviews for All Events Production

Britt · Married on 04/06/2018

All Events Production does more than just DJ - they really help create the event from start to finish! If you're looking for a fun wedding, hire them; it will be the best decision of the wedding. There were two people from All Events that I interacted with: Kasie and Gabe. Kasie is amazing - she kept me on task and was quick to respond to questions. She was my go-to for questions in between planning sessions and she was always quick to respond.

Gabe is hands down the best DJ/MC out there. His planning sessions really helped visualize and put together the pieces for the day. The day-of he keeps the timeline in mind, while also paying attention to the guests and making adjustments as needed. (Example: people are dancing but cake cutting is scheduled? Push it back a song or two. People have low energy? Get everyone on the dance floor, or push up the garter toss.) He keeps everyone engaged and makes the event as entertaining as possible, all while handling any hiccups that might have occurred. As a professional wedding planner myself, I knew when I got engaged that I had to have Gabe at my wedding and he did not disappoint! I can honestly say I think the wedding wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining without him.

Daniel · Married on 10/28/2017

“We were blown away at how amazing the DJ service was! Everything from preparing the event to the day of last minute details. Our event ran so smoothly, we were at ease with the DJ at the helm. Our attendees kept commenting about how much fun and how much they enjoyed our wedding. That is exactly what we told the DJ we wanted our guests to say. Thank you so very much!!!!”

Vaneza · Married on 05/13/2017

“All Events Productions is by far the best choice for any event. Gabriel was the DJ at our wedding and a month later, our family and friends are still raving about our wedding. Gabriel and Kasie work closely with us to customize and plan our event. Ron and I did not have a wedding planner and I was pretty scared that our coordination would be horrible, but Gabriel was so helpful he put together a schedule, gave our wedding party a heads up discreetly so that every event flowed in naturally. Ron and I wanted our guest to dance so much they would drip sweat, Gabriel combined our favorite songs in a combination of guest request and the dance floor was on fire all night. All Events met all our expectations and after attending so far this year 2 weddings and having 2 more to attend, we can say with out a doubt that we got them beat. Thanks Gabriel and Kasie for making our wedding a total success. ”

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All Events Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,795.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 395.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Kristina Alexis Photography
    Kristina Alexis Photography Wedding Photographers

I shot a wedding where Gabriel was the DJ and he did great! It was interactive and fun for the bride and groom and all the guests. The families loved it and were actually dancing, which is surprisingly uncommon at most weddings. Everyone had a good time and it made for some fun pictures on my part.

• Green Orchid Events
    Green Orchid Events Wedding Planners

I've worked with Gabriel on a number of events where he has provided DJ services and specialty lighting for my couples. He will be providing a photobooth for an upcoming wedding for me as well. Gabriel has an outgoing and fun personality and strives to provide his clients with the best products and services.

• Vegas Photo Booth LV Photo Party
    Vegas Photo Booth LV Photo Party Wedding Photographers

Great Company to work with!

• 6248 BAYVIEW CIR. Las Vegas, 89156 See on map
    7023255879 (Other Phone Number)
    We are open Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays. We are closed on the weekends due to being out at events. Please feel free to email or call, and we will return a response on the following business day!