500 Montgomery St. Suite 400, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About All About You Event Management

A full-service wedding planner in Alexandra, Virginia, All About You Event Management believes the key to success lies in providing couples with exceptional customer service. Founded in 2009 by Necoya Tyson, the company specializes in affordable wedding planning services. Its attention to detail, extensive industry contacts and ability to create lasting memories make All About You Event Management the perfect choice for celebrating your nuptials!

All About You Event Management understands that planning a wedding can be not only stressful, but time-consuming and demanding as well. For this reason, the company offers a variety of tailor-made services and packages to fit the needs of its couples. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned wedding planning services, All About You Event Management provides planning services for a number of wedding-related events. Said events include the following:

• Bridal shower
  • Bridal brunch
  • Bachelor party
  • Bachelorette party
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Rehearsal lunch

Areas Covered
All About You Event Management provides wedding planning services to ready-to-wed couples located any where in the United States. Our office is located in the DC area and we do travel.

Follow All About You Event Management on

bc962ba271d90e83 1418674496481 0436

18 Reviews for All About You Event Management

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Best decision ever!

All About You Event Management was AMAZING! A few months before the wedding, my then fiance and I attended a workshop held by AAY Events CEO Necoya Tyson, Mornings are For Mimosas about wedding trends, budgets, and a chance to hear about other wedding woes and joys other couples were going through. She also had wedding vendors there that weee showcasing their specialities: photographer, pastry chef, photo booth photographer and cupcakes. We realized at the end of that event that we should hire Necoya as our Day of Coordinator for our big day (had I met Necoya earlier, I would've hired her as my Wedding Planner instead of doing it myself). After hiring Necoya, she was on it! She reviewed our contracts, made vendor referrals, did a walkthrough of our venue and dealt directly with our venue contacts. What I really appreciated about her was that she actually took the time to get to know my fiance and I and hear our love story, wedding day desires and must haves. We both truly appreciated this level of detail and care. Honestly, hiring Necoya was the best decision we made for our big day - her and her assistant Bella truly made the logistics and coordination stress free! They set up our reception with all of my DIY centerpieces and table names, helped the groomsmen with their boutinners, sent a goodie basket filled with all of my favorite snacks to the bridal suite while we were getting ready, made sure I wanted for nothing, and really kept everyone and everything in check. With them on top of it, my family and friends were able to enjoy the wedding and not have to worry about setup, ceremony timing and breakdown. And allowed me to focus on marrying my best friend and not about the details. And most importantly ladies, Necoya not only helped me with my bustle, but she helped me with my bio break in my huge wedding dress - I am forever grateful. All About You Event Management was the bomb.com and I highly recommend hiring them for your wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Meredith · Married on 07/21/2018

My cousin recommended them. Necoya and her team made our day a dream. They were able to transform a broke down, drab and challenged church hall into a beautiful wedding venue. We had a lot of personalities involved. They were able to work with them all flawlessly. They also provided ideas that we never considered which made our day even better. We look forward to hiring them again for our next big event...

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ellyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Necoya was seriously a lifesaver during my wedding! I did not worry about anything the day of the wedding because she took care of everything. I did not feel very stressed during my wedding and was able to embrace the night with my new husband. Necoya was worth every penny, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2017

All About You Event Management's reply:

Thank you so much Ellyn for your kind words! You & Nick were truly a joy to work with and I wish you a lifetime of love & happiness. I can't wait to catch up with you in the upcoming weeks! :D

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Selfie Monopoly
    Selfie Monopoly Photo Booths

If you are interested in booking a wedding that is "All About You," you will hire this event management company!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• DJ Easy AL
    DJ Easy AL Wedding DJs

Necoya, we enjoyed working with your team for the Jordon & Briggs wedding! You made our tasks flow with ease. Your attention to details and leadership was outstanding in accomplishing the event. Working with you, is like working with a long time friend. Look forward to more events with you. Thank you for everything, DJ Easy AL

• 500 Montgomery St., Suite 400 Alexandria, 22314 See on map
    571-222-4802 (Phone number)
    By appointment only Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!