New Berlin, WI 53146 Map · Phone number

About All About You Designs

All About You Designs produces Custom Wedding Invitations and Wedding Day Papers designed using your ideas, colors and most importantly, your budget. It's a fun process which gives you your one-of-a-kind Wedding Invitation that is "All About You!"

Want to wow your guests even more with your custom invitations? Our invitations include Personalized RSVP Cards with your guest's name already printed on their RSVP Card. This way you'll know who sends the blank cards back and you won't have to go to the trouble of numbering the RSVP Cards. Who has time for that these days! And to save you even more time, we'll even address your mailing envelopes for you. What could be easier?

Pricing includes whatever design you decide upon, whatever number of cards and envelopes you require and the Personalized RSVP Cards and Mailing Envelope Addressing. Invitations are priced per invitation and you can have whatever number you desire. Your all-inclusive invitation cost starts at about $5.00 each for a single flat card style invitation and pocket card / pocket folder invitations start at about $7.00 per invitation and go up from there. The papers you choose, number of pieces desired and complexity of your design will determine the price. If I know your budget up-front I can help to guide you to work within your budget.

And we don't stop with just wedding invitations. We also produce whatever wedding papers you may need. From Save the Dates to Thank You Cards and everything in between, we do it all.

Call or email today for a complimentary consultation to see how we can help you turn your ideas for your special day into your perfect "All About You" invitation.

img1944
img1151
img1009

4 Reviews for All About You Designs

Sonia · Married on 05/26/2018

Jan designed my STDs, invites, place cards, and table number alternative. Despite my indecisiveness, Jan was very patient with me all through the wedding process. She was very prompt with responding to emails, texts and voicemails. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. I received lots of compliments on the invite she designed. It was indeed a pleasure working with Jan.

Jan is amazing! She delivers exactly what you want without the ridiculous price tag of other vendors. I received so many compliments on my invitations. If you can think it, she can design it. You will not be disappointed by choosing to go with Jan.

Monica · Married on 08/13/2011

Jan, did an AMAZING JOB!!! I love that she took the time to meet with my fiance and I and talk through all our ideals. When we had our second meeting, she presented us with soo many different actuall invitation. It was so nice to see our name in print! She worked with our budget and the final one we choose was just perfect!! Assembling them was soo easy. Jan made it a breeze to put them all together. Once the wedding stamps were on and along with hand canceled seal. They were off and I was soo excited for everyone to recieve them!! Everyone just LOVES the invitation!!! I heard from soo many people that they were too pretty to open!! :) the shimmering envelop set the tone for the invitation!! Everyone loved the personalized RSVP card and many had never sent that before!! A few of my close friends even cried seeing it in words that I'm getting married. My facebook wall is just covered in praises of the beautiful invitations!! Once again thank you sooo much! :) Monica wedding date 8/13/2011

All About You Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1