All About Weddings

Knoxville, TN View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Planning a wedding can be an overwhelming task for even the most organized of brides. With the busy schedule that we all have these days, hiring a certified coordinator can be the best choice you can make in planning your special day. We can be there to direct your service and reception and/or we can be there throughout the entire planning process to help with every detail. There are a variety of affordable packages to choose from to meet your specific needs. All About Weddings is just that--All About Your Wedding!!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kate
    Kate V. Married on 03/06/2022

Jana is incredible!

Jana made our day so easy and so enjoyable! If it weren't for her, my mom would be the one having to do everything. Luckily, Jana was there to call all of the shots, and my mom got to enjoy our day. She treats you like family!
    Chelsea D. Married on 11/06/2021

A true angel!

I hired Janna as a day of coordinator; however, she does much more than that! She stuck with me through it all from vendor suggestions to tough, sticky situations. We met a couple of times and kept in touch throughout then she coordinated all deliveries, setting up, and helped reassure me when my legs turned to jello moments before I walked down the aisle :) I could not recommend her enough!
  • Jessica
    Jessica F. Married on 10/16/2021

Janna is awesome!!

I remember being extremely overwhelmed by wedding planning. I was doing a lot of it myself but wanted to hire a day-of coordinator so I could enjoy the day fully. What I got was even more--Janna had several long meetings with me both when we booked her and in the times leading up to the wedding, and I could text or email her any time. Even while deep in a busy wedding season, she always got back to me quickly even if it was just to say when she could fully answer my questions at a later time. Janna is a superstar in organization, familiar with many of Knoxville wedding vendors, and has seen it all! She takes her job seriously, and we could rest easy knowing we were in her capable hands. Our wedding day came together very nicely due to this expert woman behond the curtain. Thank you Janna!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ara & Erik
    19 photos · 09/09/2018

ST Photography ST Photography Wedding Photographers

Janna is a joy to work with!! I am always so excited when I hear All About Weddings is coordinating the event because I know it will run smoothly and amazingly. She is always so friendly and professional. She is also very creative and has a great eye for decorating. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to be able to relax on their wedding day.

Sullivan Photography Sullivan Photography Wedding Photographers

The best!! So amazing to work with and a true professional. You are in great hands from start to finish with All About Weddings!!

Lisa Foster Floral Design Lisa Foster Floral Design Wedding Florists

Janna is truly amazing. From the planning process to day-of coordinating, she knows her stuff. She is both fun and professional. She is incredibly efficient and makes the whole planning process infinitely less overwhelming. Janna is the perfect balance of on the ball and relaxed. She is knowledgeable in every area of wedding planning and has a calming presence to put any bride at ease! She has worked at numerous venues with a wide variety of vendors. She is great at communicating and getting back to brides and vendors. She is realistic and honest, which makes her wonderful to work with! Janna goes above and beyond to make sure her couples have absolutely nothing to worry about on their wedding day. Not only do we highly recommend All About Weddings to our brides, but our girls at Lisa Foster Floral Design go to Janna when planning their own weddings!!

Knoxville, TN Knoxville, TN, 37934
Location of (All About Weddings)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding