Knoxville, TN, Knoxville, TN 37934 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About All About Weddings

Planning a wedding can be an overwhelming task for even the most organized of brides. With the busy schedule that we all have these days, hiring a certified coordinator can be the best choice you can make in planning your special day. We can be there to direct your service and reception and/or we can be there throughout the entire planning process to help with every detail. There are a variety of affordable packages to choose from to meet your specific needs. All About Weddings is just that--All About Your Wedding!!

Follow All About Weddings on

mv 171105 bridelink gatlinburgeventcenter fullres 110 51 375561
sewell 187

61 Reviews for All About Weddings

Logan Dameron · Married on 12/07/2019

Janna is the absolute best

Janna is the absolute best!!!!!! I used her for day of coordinating and she helped so much. My mother and father got to relax all day! She came at 830 AM wedding day and did every single thing. She made the venue look BEAUTIFUL. I could not have asked for a better planner!!!!! If you are looking for a planner who is always there for you, has great ideas, and keeps the whole wedding on track she is your girl. I could not have asked for anything more. She IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Maddie

Maddie Bynum · Married on 11/24/2019

A Wedding Well Managed

Janna made my wedding planning process and wedding day more perfect than I could have even asked for! Her many years of experience shines through her work. She is very organized and detailed in her work and does whatever it takes to relieve pressure off of the bride. She is very professional and offers much needed advice. Her personality can mesh with anyone and I am so thankful I had her through my wedding planning! She is not only great with brides and grooms, but also offers expert advice and input when meeting with vendors- she knows all the right questions to ask! I have recommended her several times to my engaged friends and will continue to do so!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Vicki

Vicki Caracostis · Married on 11/10/2019

Janna saved the day!!

I had planned my wedding (11.10.19) on my own but as the days grew closer, I was getting increasingly anxious, specifically related to execution at the reception site while I was at the church for pictures and my ceremony. Another vendor recommended I reach out to Janna, I called her on a Tuesday and my wedding was the following Sunday - lucky for me, she was available! We meet the following day to discuss details, and she had already reached out to all my vendors, she is incredible. She lifted a huge stress of my shoulders and I had the time of my life at my reception because I knew she was taking care of everything. My only regret is not hiring her sooner! Janna is worth every single penny!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

All About Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• ST Photography Wedding Photographers

Janna is a joy to work with!! I am always so excited when I hear All About Weddings is coordinating the event because I know it will run smoothly and amazingly. She is always so friendly and professional. She is also very creative and has a great eye for decorating. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to be able to relax on their wedding day.

• Sullivan Photography Wedding Photographers

The best!! So amazing to work with and a true professional. You are in great hands from start to finish with All About Weddings!!

• Lisa Foster Floral Design Wedding Florists

Janna is truly amazing. From the planning process to day-of coordinating, she knows her stuff. She is both fun and professional. She is incredibly efficient and makes the whole planning process infinitely less overwhelming. Janna is the perfect balance of on the ball and relaxed. She is knowledgeable in every area of wedding planning and has a calming presence to put any bride at ease! She has worked at numerous venues with a wide variety of vendors. She is great at communicating and getting back to brides and vendors. She is realistic and honest, which makes her wonderful to work with! Janna goes above and beyond to make sure her couples have absolutely nothing to worry about on their wedding day. Not only do we highly recommend All About Weddings to our brides, but our girls at Lisa Foster Floral Design go to Janna when planning their own weddings!!

• Knoxville, TN Knoxville, TN, 37934 See on map
    Location of (All About Weddings)