live laugh love weddings

Knoxville, TN View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Designing, planning, and executing weddings that reflect each couples personality is what I love. Since 2009 I have been creating wedding days that are amazing. I look to your style, your home, your relationship, to design a wedding that is a nod to your life. I love and am known for thinking outside the box and not letting trends or tradition dictate what I plan and design for a wedding. If you cant find it I probably can build it. I love looking beyond flowers and linens. I've been inspired by a kitchen tile backsplash, a favorite food, and even a favorite pair of shoes! I love taking a joke or funny memory and making it a tasteful detail at your wedding. My passion is designing weddings for brides and grooms, who want their guests to be amazed, feel appreciated,and cherish their experience.

Please follow me on my blog to learn more about
my current weddings and designs!
www.livelaughloveweddings.blogspot.com

To see weddings I have created and made happen go to my website

www.livelaughloveweddings.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Traci Married on 05/19/2018
    Allison was absolutely wonderful. She made sure that my daughter's wedding went off without a hitch and took so much pressure off of me so that I too could enjoy the day. I would recommend her to everyone planning a wedding.
  • F
    Faith Married on 06/13/2015
    Allison Gaddis of Live Laugh Love Weddings was a crucial vendor in making my wedding day such a success. My mom and I knew we wanted a wedding day coordinator so that we would not be stressed or panicked on the day of. I met with Allison, discussed some ideas about decor and general mood of the wedding and I felt like we were very much on the same page. After booking Allison, we met 3-4 times over the next 9 months before my wedding. She worked VERY closely with All Occasions and Samuel Franklin Florist to make sure my vision for the day was perfect. She knows and has great relationships with many vendors around Knoxville which helps things run smoothly. When my cake baker backed out a month before the wedding day, she immediately said it would be fine and she would get a "back pocket" vendor to bake my cake. She attended my tasting with her and my final meeting with the florist. My reception was not in a conventional location and she designed an awesome floor plan that was original and fit perfectly with my vision. Once the summer wedding season kicks up, she is a little harder to reach via email, but if you trust that she has it all taken care of, you will see she is well worth the money spent to have someone there to tell people when to walk down the aisle, direct people to the reception, set up all your decor, coordinate your vendors and let you drive away with your groom without anything to worry about! I enjoyed her so much that my best friend is using Allison for her upcoming wedding.
    Kellie Married on 05/03/2014
    Allison did an unbelievable job helping us plan our big day at The Emporium in downtown Knoxville. She understands how to make a wedding beautiful on any budget and pays attention to the details. She has relationships with very reliable vendors and helped stretch our money as far as possible. She handled all logistics on the day of the wedding and I truly feel like I got to sit back, relax, and enjoy my big day. She was the best investment we made during the entire wedding process!!

Samuel Franklin's Floral and Home Samuel Franklin's Floral and Home Wedding Florists

Allison is a creative original planner with lots of Great ideas with attention to detail. She always comes to the table ready and prepared giving clients options and helping to maintain the brides vision constantly! She makes everyone's job easier by being realistic and practical but also designing just the right setting her clients want. She is one of very few planners who actually know what she is doing!

Tonya Damron Photography Tonya Damron Photography Wedding Photographers

We love them they take such good care of our brides!!!

Knoxville, 37923
Location of (live laugh love weddings)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding