Tonya Damron Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

To the adventurous souls, boy have you come to the right place! To the hopeless romantics, you have landed just where you need to be. To the brides and grooms who just want to be married and forget the rest of the world, you have a place here.

Look...If you had one shot... Or one opportunity...would you capture it? Or just let it slip away? If you just sang that, just go ahead and book now! You want to have the weddings of your dreams, right? Whether you want to have a classic black tie wedding or a hike in a National Park with just the two of you, I can help. Then do it! Whatever your heart desires, just do it! Make it timeless, make it wild, and make it memorable. Don't look back on your wedding day and have regrets, especially when it comes to your wedding photography….that's where I come in!

My name is Tonya Damron. I'm a wedding photographer in Knoxville, TN who has traveled the world. I’m known for capturing epic candid moments and for the timeless vibrant edits I deliver. I bring high energy to your wedding day…kinda like “the party starts when I walk in” (did you sing that? Please say yes!) You can read more about me and my crazy adventures here.

Finding a wedding photographer in Knoxville, TN can be challenging because there are so many good ones. The thing is you want an amazing wedding photographer, not just a good one. Your wedding photographer will be with you longer than any other wedding vendor. If they are amazing ones, they will become your friend and a part of your family for life.

If you are looking for wedding photographers in Knoxville, TN, a Smoky Mountain National Park licensed wedding photographer, or a photographer who travels to your destination wedding then let’s get this party started!

Tonya

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Britt M. Married on 06/06/2022

The perfect way to document our family vacation!

I'm so thankful we found Tonya when I asked around on Facebook for a photographer in the area. Being from out of state, she made it completely stress free and convenient for my family and I. We were able to take family pictures while on a family vacation, documenting the memories! She connected with our family very well and made the shoot personal for us.

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

thank you so much! I had a blast and so did Stella (my pup). Can't wait to see you all again soon! Your family was so fun and so easy to work with!
  • Halie
    Halie Married on 11/13/2021

Incredible Photographer

If you are looking for the best stop right here!! Tonya was incredible to work with. She did engagement, bridal and wedding. We will be going back for future pictures for sure!! She was professional, fun and simply incredible to work with! Her work speaks for itself!
  • Kylen
    Kylen K. Married on 10/29/2021

Highly recommend!

Tonya was so incredible to work with. She was quick to communicate any information to me and very easy to contact. Our pictures turned out way better than we could’ve ever imagined!!! On the day of, she made the experience so fun & seamless! You will not be disappointed if you hire her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Special Notes Entertainment Agency Special Notes Entertainment Agency Wedding DJs

Tonya with Your Reflections is an amazing photographer! She is so much fun and easy to work with and loves her clients, we always are happy to get the chance to work with her!

Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts Wedding Florists

Wonderful vendor to work with - gorgeous photos and an all around professional!

TWIN CEDAR FARM TWIN CEDAR FARM Barn & Farm Weddings

While there are so many photographers to choose from, you should always consider the quality of the photos along with the relationship between you and your photographer. We have had many photographers at our venue over the past 11 years and there are several great ones. Your Reflections is one of our favorites. The owner, Tonya Damron, will make you feel like you have known her all your life. Not only does she gave a great personality but her photos are always amazing and she always takes one of a kind unique photos. She is not your average every day photographer. If you are looking for a one of a kind photographer then you should contact her at yourreflections.com Also, She will get your photos to you in a extremely quick timeframe.

802 sevier ave Knoxville, TN, 37914
Location of (Tonya Damron Photography)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding