Tonya Damron Photography Reviews

Tonya Damron Photography 3
Tonya Damron Photography 4
  • Ashley

Ashley Quinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Loved working with Tonya!

Tonya was incredible! We used her for our October wedding and I am so glad we did. Tonya has a bubbly personality that was perfect for our wedding day. She is so fun and at the same time such a professional when it came to wrangling all my bridal party, myself, my groom, and our families in order to keep us on schedule. She did a lot of research and found the PERFECT spot for us to do our pre-ceremony photos. Her pictures are rich in color and they look amazing. I am so pleased we went with Tonya and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer for their special day.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Tonya Damron Photography 5

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

I loved everything about you all and your wedding!!!! Downtown Knoxville was the perfect place for sure!
  • W

Wynne · Married on 09/17/2018

Tonya was so fun and sweet to work with. She made us have so much fun taking pictures and she made sure I got every picture that was important to me. She just previewed one of our pictures and it’s truly stunning!!! I can’t wait to see the rest of them!!!

Christine Wood · Married on 12/09/2017

We love her!

Tonya captured our wedding beautifully! She was very easy to work with and took the time to truly know us and make us feel comfortable! Her heart for the Lord is so apparent as well, and that is a true blessing to be surrounded by on your wedding day! We love her!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

Your alls wedding was perfetion. No detail left undone! Seriously it was simply amazing and the fact that Jesus was the center was the best thing about it all!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

We couldn't be happier with our photos and albums from our wedding day. We have had so many compliments on our amazing photography and had our pictures back within a week! Tonya's work is top of the line and she is easy to get in touch with and communicate with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

I loved loved loved your wedding!! You all were so easy to work with and oh the day was just grand! Cheers to many years of happiness

Tia · Married on 12/17/2016

Tonya is your best choice, no questions asked. We enjoyed working with her so much, and I'm positive we will continue to use her services for years to come! Not only is she INCREDIBLY talented, she is also an amazing person. She makes everything fun, enjoyable, and stress-free. The second my husband and I saw her work, we knew we needed that for our wedding! Her photos are beautiful, and I can't even believe how happy we are with them.

Annie · Married on 10/29/2016

I can’t say enough about how happy I am that I chose Tonya as the photographer for my wedding. First, I guess I should start by saying her photos are amazing. I knew I didn’t want whitewashed, cookie-cutter pictures of the most important day of my life - I wanted them to be colorful and bright, highlighting the joy of the day, and boy, did she make that happen! I still get compliments on how amazing the pictures are. Second, Tonya is an incredibly warm person and somehow makes everyone feel comfortable with her from the moment they meet her. About half of my wedding party was from California, and half is from the South, and everyone had a blast with Tony and raved about her. With as many people as we had in our bridal party (22, including my husband and I), that’s an amazing feat. Everyone felt like they could be natural and act like themselves around her, and that shows in the pictures. Third, Tonya is just an all-around wonderful human being. I can’t tell you how many late-night FaceTime calls I had with her - she would always take time to talk with me, even with our 3-hour time difference. She’s super on top of it and is truly the most thoughtful vendor I had the privilege to work with for my wedding. All in all, I can’t recommend her enough!

Meredith · Married on 09/04/2016

I can't say enough great things about Tonya and Your Reflections! She really goes the extra mile to make each of her brides feel special. From sending little gifts and treats throughout the year leading up to the wedding to the excellent quality of her work, she is truly a joy to work with! She is professional and very fun to work with, and she has a great relationship with the other vendors that helps makes everything run just that much more smoothly. We are absolutely thrilled with the photos, and will go back to her for all of our professional photography needs.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

You are were so fun to work with! Can we just go back and have another wedding!! Cheers to the future and all it holds!
  • happilyeverafter

Jo · Married on 06/22/2016

My husband and I went to Whitestone Country Inn to renew our vows after 30 years of marriage. We didn't have a photographer so we researched and Tonya Damron's of 'yourreflectionsphotography' keep coming up. After ready Tonya's reviews I knew we wanted her to capture our big day with her photography skills. We had no photos from our first ceremony so now we have some of Tonya's masterpieces hanging on our wall. We plan to use one of the photos as our Christmas card this year!

Morgan · Married on 06/13/2016

Tonya did our engagement photos and our elopement photos and they both turned out AMAZING! She was so fun to work with and gave us great direction throughout the sessions. She also brought us new and exciting places to take pictures as she seems to always be expanding her shots. She has a great eye for taking photos and I know we will cherish the great pictures we have for a very long time!

Abbey · Married on 06/04/2016

When we were planning our wedding, photography was where we wanted to put the most money. Obviously, this is the only thing you will have after your wedding is over. Thus, we looked around and finally found Tonya. We met with her and instantly fell in love with her demeanor, her liveliness, and her spirit. She made us feel so confident in her and her work, and we couldn't help but fall in love with not only her photos, but with her as well. Our engagement photos were so perfect, and as we are getting our wedding photos back (literally a week after we got married, which is huge!) we are falling in love with our wedding photos even more!! She definitely kept in touch with us during the entire planning process and didn't just wait until the say of to reach out to us and make sure we were doing okay. She is passionate, and she treats each bride as her own family member. We are in love with her and we highly recommend her if you want CLASSY and TIMELESS photos! :)

Before the wedding season started earlier this year, Bonita Muliawan Gilbert just arrived and we were fortunate enough to be able to stop by in Las Vegas where Tonya Damron from Your Reflections Photography was in town for WPPI Conference. AND when you have an amazing photographer as your good friend, you wouldn't want to miss them taking pictures of you! The pictures came out beautifully! Bonnie and I couldn't thank you enough for this gorgeous pictures, Tonya! Seriously! WE LOVE IT...!!!! Also shout-out to mama Esther from Mary Me Bridal..! The gown is amazing (gown by Tara Lauren)!

Katelin · Married on 05/14/2016

Tonya did a great job with our wedding! She didnt waste any time and got all of the pictures we wanted. She was professional and made us feel comfortable. She went above and beyond and catered to our needs. I would highly recommend!!

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2016

Tonya has taken both of my children's pictures for several years and always captures great moments. I expected no less with my wedding, as I have seen many of her wedding pictures, and am not disappointed. She has a way of making you laugh and be relaxed and comfortable, and captures that for you to see forever. She makes me feel at ease and have fun (I'm not the most thrilled person to get my picture taken.) She turns a potentially scary time for some and makes it fun. I would recommend her a thousand times! Book her!

• Chloe

Chloe · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I got engaged 12/31/14, and we met Tonya Damron, owner of Your Reflections, soon after that after seeing her booth at a Pink Bride Show. Even with an 11-month engagement, we were excited to plan early on, so we scheduled two appointments to meet with two separate photographers. Our meeting with Your Reflections was first; we met Tonya at Panera Bread mid-morning, and our personalities clicked right away. She brought albums of her work and was excited to show them to us and tell us about her photography style; she even went so far as to work out a mock-up timeline of our wedding day then and there, even though no commitment had been made. We left our meeting with Tonya to go straight to our next photographer meeting... And tell you what, what a world of difference: after Tonya's warmth and excitement, the next meeting was as dry and unemotional as week-old French bread. The choice was even more obvious than it had been in Panera. We decided then and there that Your Reflections was the perfect fit for our wedding.

Fast forward to our wedding day: Tonya was so supportive and easy to work with (she made a point of communicating with all the other vendors so the flow of the day was perfect) that each moment from the sweet intimacy of our first look to the fun at the middle of the dance floor was captured perfectly. Even now, 24 days later, I can't stop staring at our wedding photos, precious memories captured in snapshots for years to come. Thanks, Your Reflections!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

Wow Chloe, I didn't know that! I'm so happy you picked me! You and Japhet were such a pleasure to work with! I loved your wedding at The Reserve at Bluebird Hill and most of all I loved that Jesus was the center of your day! Blessings on your future together!!

Debe · Married on 08/28/2015

Ms. Damron was extremely helpful, patient, and professional with her services. She was always positive during the sessions (which helped me stay calm) and kept a smooth running schedule. I would recommend her to anyone wanting good results from a photographer. Our only concern was.....we loved so much of what she did, it was hard to choose which pictures we loved the most!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

What a great wedding, it was so stunning! I wouldn't have expected anything less. Cheers to the future! Thank you for this kind review

A joyful experience all the way. First rate!

Thank you!

Erin · Married on 07/25/2015

Beautiful photos, great fun to work with, very professional product. We will ask Tonya to do all of our family's photography from now on.

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

What a fun day! From the first meeting to engagement session, to the wedding I knew you and your whole family was a prefect fit for us! Clients like you guys remind me why I do what I do!

Jordyn · Married on 07/12/2015

Tonya is an amazing photographer. She shot both my engagement and wedding pictures. They all turned out amazing and I have received many compliments on her work. The day of the wedding, she was very prepared and organized. For example, She made a timeline for family pictures to say who needed to take pictures at what time that way my coordinator could have them ready. I have never seen wedding pictures go so smoothly! She helped make our wedding flawless and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Jordyn! It was so great to travel to KY to shoot your wedding and be able to be a part of such a great day with some amazing people.

Krista · Married on 07/12/2015

Tonya was not only was not only the utmost professional, but she was also a blessing to our wedding party and he guests. She made everyone feel comfortable and everything ran like clockwork. She was so well organized and prepared that our guests did not have to wait at all to enjoy the reception. I would highly recommend her services and j definitely plan on hiring her for any other events I have in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

Out of all the people in the world you guys picked me and I'm so thankful! What a beautiful wedding for 2 beautiful people. Thank you for including me!

carli · Married on 06/27/2015

Tonya was an absolute pleasure to work with and does beautiful work!!! We very much appreciated having her photograph our special day.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

it was so much fun shooting your wedding!! thanks for choosing us to come to Dalton GA!

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2015

Tonya is fun to work with and takes lovely pictures!

Kike · Married on 05/02/2015

We initially booked Your Reflections for our engagement photos and we loved Tonya so much we also booked them for our wedding in Atlanta. I had a huge greek wedding and there were several important parts within the ceremony that I wanted captured in photos. Tonya did an amazing job capturing each one of these moments. Not only were the photos amazing, but Tonya is full of personality and will make picture taking fun! I would highly recommend her and Your Reflections to photograph any event.

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

After this wedding I'm officially sold on a BIG GREEK wedding! Geez it was so fun....like crazy over the top fun! What an honor to now be a part of a big greek family (you have me for life now lol) Cheers to both you and Matt!!

Kaylie · Married on 11/09/2014

I absolutely love Tonya and her second shooter Jenifer! I could not have asked for someone better to capture all of our special moments! From the very beginning Tonya was very professional. Within minutes of me sending her a contact form she responded. She was so pleasant to work with and was also very flexible with meetings and planning all the details of our wedding. We actually did our engagement photos with her as well! We were even able to include our dalmatian (dip stick) in our shoot. Tonya was very loving and patient with him and captured our personalities through wonderful photos. When they arrived to our wedding they jumped right into action taking photos of everything! I actually sprung a few photos on her last minute and even then they were very flexible and sweet! They had wonderful, fun, personalities and helped us all through the day. Honestly she was a great time keeper as well! Never over bearing or pushy but the right amount of umph to keep people on the right track! Tonya and her second fit right in and caught every perfect moment of the whole day! I can never thank them enough for all they did! We will have these beautiful memories to cherish forever!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review. We truly loved shooting your wedding! You guys and your families were so kind to us!

Amy · Married on 10/11/2014

Tonya is AMAZING!! From our first meeting, during the engagement session, the wedding, she always has a smile and a contagious laugh that makes the whole process so enjoyable. She provides quality, original photos, very reasonable priced, and delivers the photos quickly.
    Will call Your Reflections anytime we have photography needs!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Tonya Damron Photography's reply:

Amy and Dan you all were so easy to work with! From our first meeting via Skype because you lived out of town to everything in between. I can for sure say we had a blast! Thank you for being amazing clients!

Julia · event on: 06/22/2014

Tonya is an excellent photographer with a fantastic personality that adds fun and excitement to any event. She has been a pleasure to work with, and I look forward to using her for events in the future!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014