101 East Race Stret, Kingston, TN 37763 Map · Phone number

About Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts

Located in beautiful downtown Kingston, TN ~ Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts is the south's best kept secret when it comes to all things floral. Humble Bee not only creates one of a kind wedding flowers for your special day, they are also a full service, real local florist.

Humble Bee can assist you with all your floral needs for any occasion. Give our team a call and let us help you make memories!

Follow Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts on

Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts
1st Place TN St Florist Assoc.
1st Place TN St Florist Assoc.

2 Reviews for Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts

Emerald · Married on 10/19/2013

I was thrilled with every detail of my wedding! They gave me exactly what I imagined it all to be. My flowers were breathtaking. I also ordered my tuxedos through them, and they came in perfect. The designers are very good about capturing every detail of what you really want. They made the process stress free and I really enjoyed working with them.

• the_m_series

Maria · Married on 05/26/2018

I don’t know why more people don’t use this florist. Tami replicated my dream bouquet perfectly. My centerpieces were full and gorgeous. The best part is that she did all of this within my budget. I am so grateful for her expertise and making my floral dreams come true!

Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 56.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 89.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,272.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 101 East Race Stret Kingston, TN 37763 See on map