On Location, Cleveland, TN 37323 Map · Phone number

About Mimi Kay Photography

Mimi Kay Photography specializes in capturing the special moments in your life. We are available for family, portrait, child, senior, prom, engagement, special event and wedding photography. We located in Cleveland, TN but are happy to travel to other Southeastern TN an North Georgia areas, including Dalton, GA, Chattanooga, Benton and Athens.

I always been interested in photography and loved taking pictures. I decided last year to take my passion and turn it into a career. I have a background in psychology/counseling, so I have experience in dealing with emotions. I believe this makes me unique as a photographer, because I recognize and capture the emotion of the day. I realized how important wedding photography is after I received my wedding pictures last year. I would love the opportunity to capture your special moments!

• Lili B's Photography
d9302ad858bf468e 1358304229486 DSC0570
DSC0977

5 Reviews for Mimi Kay Photography

Bethany · Married on 06/08/2014

Miranda and Brian took our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures, and we LOVE them!! They made everything run so smooth and were very professional, while also making us feel comfortable getting more natural shots. Miranda listened to my requests to make sure that I got all of the pictures that were really important to us, and we were SO pleased with the results. They are such a sweet, encouraging, humble couple that enjoy capturing special moments. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2013

Mimi Kay Photography was absolutely amazing!!! Miranda and her husband Brian are great people and really listen to what you want. We met with them a few weeks before the wedding to make sure everything was covered as far as what all photos I wanted to make sure to get and the when and where to be. On my wedding day, it started sprinkling rain right before the ceremony and we had to wait it our for a few minutes the photographers just kept taking photos of my wedding party just to make sure we covered every detail! Things don't always go exactly as planned (and a lot went crazy at my wedding) but Miranda and Brian just went right along with everything! I can't wait to use them again in the future for family photos!! We ended up with about 830 pictures to remember our special day and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything in the world!! They really helped make my day special!!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2013

So Let me just start off with saying that I really can't say enough positive things about these photographers. I must have looked for a week straight for a good photographer, Im glad I found Mimikay! :), In my opinion photographs are one of the most important things in the wedding because that is where you capture all the memories and events that you can look back on. They were awesome!, they really worked with us throughout the whole wedding in taking pictures throughout the event. They took plentiful and amazing shots! and it wasn't one of those things where the photographer ask you to stand and pose for what feels like hours that feel like torture. They kept it fun and and really worked with our personality and captured that in the photos. They were very professional and very dependable. Weddings are stressful enough its really important to me to have someone I could trust and who provided good communication. You can tell it isn't just a job for them. Mimi Kay provided all of this and above. I did not have to worry about anything at all with them! I really feel like they have not only a passion for their photography but working with people as well and it came across in their work. I honestly could not have wished for a better photographer. :)

Sent on 06/04/2013

Mimi Kay Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums