618 S. Gay Street, Knoxville, TN 37902 Map · Phone number

About Temple Photography

Our goal is to serve our clients with energy, imagination and dedication that your wedding day deserves.

Your Wedding Day will be filled with a wide range of emotion and our job is to capture those moments with a mix of candid, portraiture and photojournalism that best tells YOUR story.

We would love to talk with you about your wedding plans and ideas!

865-660-8258

Temple Photography 5
Temple Photography 6
Temple Photography 7

Lorrin · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Scott and his team at Temple Photography are amazing! He was the photographer for one of my best friend's wedding's in Knoxville. Great service and beautiful photos. He is an absolute joy to be around - seriously having him there made everything even more fun! And it's important to comfortable around your photographer. It makes for the best pictures! I would 10/10 recommend!

Nicole Lovell · Married on 11/12/2018

The absolute best!

Scott was an absolute dream to work with. My husband and I are blown away by the hard work, dedication, professionalism, and the quality of pictures Scott provided. You think you are hiring a photographer, but with Scott you really are gaining another friend. He gave us advice and helpful hints about what to do and what not to do during the ceremony for better pictures. While getting ready I found myself looking to him and asking him for his opinion. Before our wedding I sent Scott a few example pictures that I really wanted to come away with and he was able to get them perfectly! He is such a special person and so personable. During our reception many of our guests couldn't help but comment not only on how good Scott is at what he does, but how fun he was to have around. I could go on and on about how amazed we are with him, but there really aren't enough words to describe the level of service you get. Hiring Scott will be the best decision you make. I already know we will be traveling down to Knoxville next time we need the perfect pictures.

Kylie · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing!

I cannot thank Temple Photography enough for everything they did for my wedding! I was absolutely blown away!! Scott is an amazing photographer and captured my wedding day perfectly. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, Temple Photography is definitely the one to choose!

Temple Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Bradford Catered Events
    Bradford Catered Events Wedding Caterers

Scott and the team at Temple Photography create beautiful, timeless wedding images. We appreciate working with a vendor like Temple Photography that helps to make the entire event a success!

• Lisa Foster Floral Design
    Lisa Foster Floral Design Wedding Florists

Very, very nice! Does great work and shares pictures with us, which helps us show off our work! Would recommend to anyone brides, families or anyone needing pictures done!

• The Reserve at Bluebird Hill
    The Reserve at Bluebird Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

I am endorsing you on wedding wire

• 618 S. Gay Street Knoxville, Tennessee, 37902 See on map