Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Temple Photography

Knoxville, Chattanooga, Tri-Cities

Our goal is to serve our clients with energy, imagination and dedication that your wedding day deserves.

Your Wedding Day will be filled with a wide range of emotion and our job is to capture those moments with a mix of candid, portraiture and photojournalism that best tells YOUR story.

We would love to talk with you about your wedding plans and ideas!

865-660-8258

One Event/Day (3)
Albums (3)
Canvas (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

Scott, his wife, and the rest of his co workers; do an incredible job! I had been to several weddings that he has done, and when we got engaged my husband and I both knew that photography was something that meant a lot to us, because, you can only capture your wedding day once, and we wanted only the best for our day. There are special moments, that you don't want the camera to miss and they do a phenomenal job with making sure there is time for every detail you want. He is very flexible about meeting times, he asks about any and every special moment you have, he gets all the details before the wedding day, so that come your special day, he is ready to capture EVERYTHING! Choosing Temple Photography was the best decision we could have made. Scott works very well with bridal parties, he is very much an extrovert, and he knows how to make wedding day FUN! We highly recommend Scott, and think you should use him on your special day! If you'd like to see more pictures he has taken from my wedding, let me know I would love to show you!

Profile Picture Neva, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott was the first vender I met at an open house back in January of 2017, and I knew instantly that he was the photographer I wanted. Michael and I had such a great time taking photos with him for our engagement, rehearsal, and wedding. As others have noted, he is super personable so it is really easy to relax, which makes it a lot easier to take good photos. I promise, he’ll make it fun, even if you don’t like having your picture taken.

I would also like to stress that he goes the extra mile. He takes time to know the family, to formulate a “narrative” with the photos, and he’s willing to work very long hours. My bridal party was impressed that he was at the salon bright and early when we were getting hair and makeup done, and that he came and spent the entire afternoon with us at my house when we were getting ready. He had zero trouble hanging with the girls! And, for what it’s worth, the dogs approved of him, too!

Seriously, he and his team were a pleasure to work with, and I can’t give them enough praise! With all honesty, he was my favorite vendor to work with!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

By the conclusion of our wedding day Scott was basically family! We could not have been happier with our choice to share our day with Scott Temple and TemplePhotography. His wife, Tiffany, and son, Caleb also helped make our rainy wedding day even more magical. SSOOOO many moments captured, sooo much thoughtfulness into making sure we had all the moments we desired captured. Scott isn't just your photographer, he does become family because he cares about you, your husband, each detail that makes the day, your family, your bridal party - he will get to know everyone! Scott is now our forever photographer - for any occasion Scott is your guy!!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/27/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1466796399465 claire20 45 xl
220x220 sq 1512066178070 tp19848 edit
220x220 sq 1512066253583 tp13861 edit

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Scott and the team at Temple Photography create beautiful, timeless wedding images. We appreciate working with a vendor like Temple Photography that helps to make the entire event a success!

Very, very nice! Does great work and shares pictures with us, which helps us show off our work! Would recommend to anyone brides, families or anyone needing pictures done!

I am endorsing you on wedding wire

Scott and his team are awesome! The end.