Knoxville, TN 37920 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Temple Photography

Our goal is to serve our clients with energy, imagination and dedication that your wedding day deserves.

Your Wedding Day will be filled with a wide range of emotion and our job is to capture those moments with a mix of candid, portraiture and photojournalism that best tells YOUR story.

We would love to talk with you about your wedding plans and ideas!

865-660-8258

tp16486 edit
bridal 201 xl

36 Reviews for Temple Photography

Lorrin · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Scott and his team at Temple Photography are amazing! He was the photographer for one of my best friend's wedding's in Knoxville. Great service and beautiful photos. He is an absolute joy to be around - seriously having him there made everything even more fun! And it's important to comfortable around your photographer. It makes for the best pictures! I would 10/10 recommend!

Kylie · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing!

I cannot thank Temple Photography enough for everything they did for my wedding! I was absolutely blown away!! Scott is an amazing photographer and captured my wedding day perfectly. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, Temple Photography is definitely the one to choose!

Neva · Married on 08/11/2018

Scott, his wife, and the rest of his co workers; do an incredible job! I had been to several weddings that he has done, and when we got engaged my husband and I both knew that photography was something that meant a lot to us, because, you can only capture your wedding day once, and we wanted only the best for our day. There are special moments, that you don't want the camera to miss and they do a phenomenal job with making sure there is time for every detail you want. He is very flexible about meeting times, he asks about any and every special moment you have, he gets all the details before the wedding day, so that come your special day, he is ready to capture EVERYTHING! Choosing Temple Photography was the best decision we could have made. Scott works very well with bridal parties, he is very much an extrovert, and he knows how to make wedding day FUN! We highly recommend Scott, and think you should use him on your special day! If you'd like to see more pictures he has taken from my wedding, let me know I would love to show you!

Temple Photography 1
    Temple Photography 2
    Temple Photography 3
    Temple Photography 4
    Temple Photography 5

Temple Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Bradford Catered Events
    Bradford Catered Events Wedding Caterers

Scott and the team at Temple Photography create beautiful, timeless wedding images. We appreciate working with a vendor like Temple Photography that helps to make the entire event a success!

• Lisa Foster Floral Design
    Lisa Foster Floral Design Wedding Florists

Very, very nice! Does great work and shares pictures with us, which helps us show off our work! Would recommend to anyone brides, families or anyone needing pictures done!

• The Reserve at Bluebird Hill
    The Reserve at Bluebird Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

I am endorsing you on wedding wire

• Knoxville, TN 37920 See on map