61 Commonwealth Avenue, Bristol, VA 24201 Map · Phone number

About Nathan Mays Photography

I am an globally published photographer based in Bristol VA/TN. My work has been published in over 60 countries in numerous publications.

My relationship with photography has been an extensive one, expanding greatly after moving to Colorado in 2002. I began this venture photographing the incredible landscapes there and during my 12 years of photography, my interests evolved into portraiture photography which ultimately led to the opening of my own business.

Nathan Mays Photography was established in early 2010 and continues to serve Southwest Virginia/Northeast Tennessee and beyond.

If you are looking for a photographer who can make any client comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, look no further. I have photographed 100?s of subjects and I take pride in the fact that my clients have fun and enjoy themselves way more than they ever thought they would.

Because every occasion and client is unique, pricing may vary. Please contact me for a free personalized consultation. (276) 492-6788 Email: nathan@nathanmaysphotography.com

Follow Nathan Mays Photography on

ba080ccfcade4283 0NMP0381 a
lester wedding ceremony 49 edit edit

20 Reviews for Nathan Mays Photography

Michael · Married on 11/12/2016

Nathan and his wife were so great to work with. Always flexible to meet our schedule and went above and beyond to get us exactly what we wanted. Our family and friends also commented on how great our pictures turned out. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

Overall, we were extremely satisfied working with Nathan and his wife during our wedding adventures, Only being engaged for three months before saying, I Do, they were very easy and fun to work with and were willing to make our tight schedule work with theirs. From the engagement shoot, to my bridal portraits, all the way to our wedding day, they were both professional and made us feel like valued customers. Since the wedding they had our photos uploaded in a reasonable amount of time, now we just need to find the time to sit down and pick out our favorites from the hundreds that were taken. You can not go wrong using Nathan Mays. If you splurge on something, make it your photos, you will have them forever.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Nathan Mays Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! You and Carr are the best:)

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

Nathan is very professional and great to work with. He will do his best to accommodate any specific requests. His wife, Amber, does a terrific job with the photo booth! The photo booth is fun for the guests and the props are fun, so include it! Nathan even ordered special train props for our surprise wedding, since it was at the Bristol Train Station.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Nathan Mays Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Lakepoint Films
    Lakepoint Films Wedding Videographers

Nathan has a keen eye for capturing the important and beautiful moments of weddings.

• Foundation Event Facility
    Foundation Event Facility Banquet Halls

We Love working with Nathan Mays Photography; very gifted and professional photographer. The staff are always so polite and we hear nothing but good things from our clients!

• Foundation Event Facility