Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37917 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Sullivan Photography

Sullivan Photography is a wedding photography company based in Knoxville, Tennessee. They specialize in photojournalistic, traditional, and vintage style photography. Sullivan Photography has been capturing weddings for over 15 years, and they're passionate about creating memories of emotional and meaningful moments. Owner Stephany “Sissy” Sullivan is energetic and easygoing, prefering to spend every moment with her clients so no detail is overlooked.

Sullivan Photography is passionate about their art, but also about making couples happy on and after their wedding day. The company provides several packages, so that their clients can select the one that is right for them based on their needs. Every package is provided with high-resolution images. Sullivan Photography offers engagement shoots, additional shooters, wedding portraits, and trash the dress shoots. They are happy to accommodate travel if needed.

Other Services
Sullivan Photography loves providing couples with lasting memories, and offers a variety of options to do so. In addition to digital files, they offer:

• Albums

Sullivan Photography 7
  • Stat

Stat Wright · Married on 10/28/2018

Bride - Star Wright

I cannot say enough amazing things about Sissy! She is kind, professional, talented, and never makes you feel awkward. Just take a look at her pictures and you will see the passion she has for her work. Thank you Sissy for capturing the most important days of our lives!

Constance · Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further than Sullivan Photography

My husband and I live in Kentucky and the Resort we were married at in Tennessee recommended Sullivan Photography. I'm so glad they did because Stephany is great! She answered all my questions and provided us with plenty of options. She even has great pricing for weddings with up to 20 guests!

Since we live so far away, I was nervous about having someone we never met before take our wedding photos but from the moment I met Stephany, I knew we were in good hands. She is a lovely person and we felt very much at ease with her. We just got our wedding photos and they turned about beautiful! We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Sullivan Photography! Thank you so much Stephany!!

Sullivan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• All About Weddings
    All About Weddings Wedding Planners

Stephany is loved by all of my couples that have used her for their wedding photography. She is just incredible!!! My brides love her because she does not miss a thing. My grooms love her because she is very calming and relaxed with her approach. I get so excited whenever I have a couple use Stephany because I know the photos are going to be fantastic!!!!! Stephany has the education and experience with photography, and it shows every time she gets behind the lens. My family loves her for our own personal photo sessions with us and the kiddos. She is the best of the best!!!

• Plan It With Love
    Plan It With Love Wedding Planners

Just look at her portfolio - she is WONDERFUL!! If you choose Sullivan Photography for your wedding photos - you won't be disappointed!

• Knoxville Knoxville, Tennessee, TN 37917 See on map