82 Reviews for Sullivan Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Albums (2)
Canvas (1)
76 Sullivan Photography Reviews

We are so happy we went with Sullivan Photography! Stephany made us feel so comfortable throughout the engagement session and on our wedding day. We haven’t seen the pics from the wedding day yet, but we know they will be great, as they were there seemingly at every moment to get a shot! Definitely recommend and we look forward to using their services in the future to photograph out family :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

Overall, our engagement period and wedding season was fantastic- and part of this experience solely rested on Sullivan Photography and her work. From the moment we met to discuss packages, to the end of the wedding day fun, the photographers from this company were a breeze and a blast to work with! The work is amazing and beautiful, so flexible, so fun, and overall a great company to work with. I will continue to recommend her to customers looking for any type of photographer- as well, I will also use this company for any other photography needs we might have as a newly married couple! I can't WAIT to see our wedding day pictures, and share them with everyone. Sullivan Photography was able to catch every detail, and I will be so happy to see all our hard work displayed in beautiful photos! Thanks so much, Sullivan Photography!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

I LOVE Sullivan Photography!! She did an amazing job on all of our photos. She was really laid back and easy to work with. I didn't feel awkward or posed during our sessions. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing Stephany was one of the best choices we made for the wedding! She was so friendly and helpful and had great ideas. She was responsive via email and phone and a great resource during wedding planning. We chose her because she seems to capture "real" people - not frozen model poses! The results were stunning. She also was completely on top of our (complicated) wedding day weather and ready to adjust as needed. And last but not least, her rates are very fair, if not generous, and absolutely worth it. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files

Stephany is absolutely amazing! She is so talented and the pictures come back beautiful! I used Stephany for our Engagement pictures as well as on our Wedding Day. I know in the future I will definitely use her again!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephany was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed during our photo sessions. I love our wedding photos!! She has such a great eye for beautiful, soft lighting and captured the day wonderfully. Stephany was very responsive, great with answering our questions, and helping us work through the day's timeline. Thank you to Sullivan Photography!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Stephany with Sullivan Photography!! Planning a wedding was stressful, but Stephany has a gift of bringing a sense of peace to the process. Photography was the one aspect in the wedding planning process that I never felt stressed about thanks to Stephany and her professionalism. She was so easy and pleasant to work with, and she took the time to visualize what we wanted for our engagement/wedding experience. She also made my husband and I feel comfortable taking pictures (we're not big picture people). Her work is amazing- our pictures turned out better than we could have expected, and we had multiple people compliment her at our wedding reception. We are SO happy that we found her to photograph our wedding day. You will not be disappointed in choosing her!

Profile Picture Tina, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nothing negative, or sub par, to say! She is AMAZING in every aspect! HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture User6215825, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

One of the best photographers to work with! And very reliable! She did amazing on our wedding and engagement photos!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing servious! I highly recommend Stephany. She did both my engagement and wedding photos. Quality work, very creative and original with a great personality!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie was a joy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day. If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephany is truly amazing! So easy to work with! Flexible, trustworthy, dependable and reasonable!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephany was amazing! We met with her months ahead and were able to talk to her about what we were wanting. She brought pictures from previous work to give us ideas of what we could expect. She was easy to contact and really got what we were wanting. She arrived on time and took pictures of the wedding without encroaching on any of the celebration. She really made our wedding a day to remember!

Profile Picture Stefan, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our consultation was great, Stephany was so professional, nice, and helpful. The pricing is fair and you get a great bang for your buck!

Profile Picture User4767986, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs

Stephany was a joy to work with and was able to capture so many special moments. She was flexible regarding packages and prices (I needed much less than the standard packages offered) which made professional photography an option where it would not have been otherwise. The photos I have seen so far are beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest.

Profile Picture Kelley, 1/15/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Sullivan Photography is amazing!! Stephany is so sweet and great to work with as well as very professional. She has a way of capturing your special moments , to make them last a lifetime! She also strives to make your experience easy and customizable as you want. I will be using her in years to come.

Profile Picture Emilee, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephany was AMAZING to work with! I planned our wedding from across the country and she helped make it a lot easier. She went above and beyond her photographer duties and even helped me to find a makeup artist last minute after a bad experience. Stephany and her assistant helped to coordinate how the day went and took the stress off of me. They went as far as taking my heels off and putting other shoes on me when my feet hurt and I couldn't reach. She even made sure I got all the pictures I wanted by going through my Pinterest board. The pictures are beautiful! I recommend Sullivan Photography to anyone who needs any type of pictures!

Profile Picture Cally, 6/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

One of our best decisions we made was hiring Stephany as our wedding photographer. She has given us amazing pictures; has been so great to work with over the past year; and fit our budget. Our friends and family continue to tell us how great she was to work with during the wedding. Her website only shows a fraction of what she can do - she is very talented and is just a lovely person you want to hang out with on your big day. Look no further for a wedding photographer - hire Stephany Sullivan today!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephany Sullivan was such a pleasure to work with! Not only were the wedding pictures amazing (all 1500 of them), but her demeanor on our wedding day was so perfect. She was very laid-back, not overbearing, but knew exactly what to do and where to put us to create the most beautiful wedding photos. I will recommend Sullivan Photography to everyone!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 1/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

absolutely amazing!!! love all the pictures!

Profile Picture Stephenie, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephany truly was the best photographer. I've been to a few weddings where the photographer kept the bride from enjoying her reception or was all over the place making the guests uncomfortable and distracting them from ceremony however This is NOT the case with Sullivan photohraphy. She was so laid back low key and got every single amazing shot.. My groom and I were both running behind for our first look and she stepped right in helped me even button my dress and very calmly got all of our "first look" photos and tons before the reception. She did not Rush or once get flustered and the wedding started as planned. She is a a down to earth person and has an amazing personality which made our big day a breeze.. Her work proves she is great at what she does. I don't live in tennessee but I will be back to have her take more photos in the future when we have an addition to our family. I've seen her photo sessions of little ones and they are amazing as well. Recommend her to anyone. Pictures are worth a thousand words and when looking at the amazing photos she captured of my wedding I was speechless

Profile Picture Tealah, 11/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephany's pictures she took of my wedding and also the engagement session we had with her were amazing!!! She is so easy to work with and listens to what the bride wants and go with it. I didn't really have anything in particular in mind and that was no problem with Stephany. She new exactly what would look great and she really captured how special that day was! She was also very easy to talk to and joke around with. That made all the pictures alot more natural! I will cherish the pictures she took for us forever! I can't wait to hire her again for things like anniversaries and babies!! I would recommend her without a doubt!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephany was amazing! She was super friendly, thoughtful, professional, creative, and just plain awesome. So easy to work with- my makeup wasn't quite finished when it was supposed to be and she didn't even skip a beat- she just went straight to taking the children's photos. She had so many great photo ideas, I didn't even have to think about it. I can't wait to use her in the future for family photos!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been in several wedding parties and I have worked with different photographers who make picture taking a stressful process. I have also been in several weddings where Sissy was the photographer and every time she makes the entire day so enjoyable, low-key and just an over all great experience.

I decided to use Sissy for my wedding and she was such a joy to work with! She really wants to know what the couple wants and caters to the families and all those involved. She has such a positive and loving personality that makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed during the busy, busy wedding day.

Not only does she create such a positive and fun experience the day of and through the entire planning/ engagement process, her pictures are beautiful and amazing quality! Also, compared to competitors, Sissy's prices and packages are very reasonable and are lower than other photographers in this area. I will continue to use Sissy for any and all family photos from here on out!

You are crazy not to book her for your next event!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews