Sullivan Photography Reviews

Sullivan Photography 7
  • Stat

Stat Wright · Married on 10/28/2018

Bride - Star Wright

I cannot say enough amazing things about Sissy! She is kind, professional, talented, and never makes you feel awkward. Just take a look at her pictures and you will see the passion she has for her work. Thank you Sissy for capturing the most important days of our lives!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Constance · Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further than Sullivan Photography

My husband and I live in Kentucky and the Resort we were married at in Tennessee recommended Sullivan Photography. I'm so glad they did because Stephany is great! She answered all my questions and provided us with plenty of options. She even has great pricing for weddings with up to 20 guests!

Since we live so far away, I was nervous about having someone we never met before take our wedding photos but from the moment I met Stephany, I knew we were in good hands. She is a lovely person and we felt very much at ease with her. We just got our wedding photos and they turned about beautiful! We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Sullivan Photography! Thank you so much Stephany!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 10/12/2018

Stephany was amazing, patient, and accommodating

Sullivan Photography was one of the best vendor choices we made for our wedding. Stephany was responsive, respectful, and guided us through our photo session with ease. She helped make every "shot" that we wanted a reality. Having two photographers was great because while we were doing our couples and family photoshoots, the second photographer was taking pictures of our other guests during cocktail hour. We did not feel rushed at all. Stephany captured every aspect of our wedding beautifully, even ones that we would have never thought of. I would highly recommend Sullivan photography for your wedding needs or any celebration!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Laney · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful experience & pictures!

Sullivan Photography was fantastic! From being flexible with scheduling my engagement session to creating fun & unique pictures to capture at my wedding, they were so fun to work with and the pictures turned out great! Stephanie is so professional & so so talented! She made our sessions comfortable & fun! I would recommend her for ANY pictures you are needing done. She is great!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Sullivan Photography 18
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding photography

She is so amazing! Very kind and accommodating. Steph has done my pics for a lot of weddings that I’ve been in and my own wedding as well. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/18/2018

Stephany was ABSOLUTELY the best photographer. She was very attentive to detail and made sure I got every shot I wanted! She's a sweetheart and I didn't really even notice she was there! Her services are worth every penny and she is highly responsive to email - which was great because I planned my wedding from a distance.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Sullivan Photography 25
    Sullivan Photography 26
    Sullivan Photography 27

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so happy we went with Sullivan Photography! Stephany made us feel so comfortable throughout the engagement session and on our wedding day. We haven’t seen the pics from the wedding day yet, but we know they will be great, as they were there seemingly at every moment to get a shot! Definitely recommend and we look forward to using their services in the future to photograph out family :)

Sent on 12/03/2017

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2017

Overall, our engagement period and wedding season was fantastic- and part of this experience solely rested on Sullivan Photography and her work. From the moment we met to discuss packages, to the end of the wedding day fun, the photographers from this company were a breeze and a blast to work with! The work is amazing and beautiful, so flexible, so fun, and overall a great company to work with. I will continue to recommend her to customers looking for any type of photographer- as well, I will also use this company for any other photography needs we might have as a newly married couple! I can't WAIT to see our wedding day pictures, and share them with everyone. Sullivan Photography was able to catch every detail, and I will be so happy to see all our hard work displayed in beautiful photos! Thanks so much, Sullivan Photography!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Sullivan Photography 28
    Sullivan Photography 29
    Sullivan Photography 30

Sheila · Married on 09/25/2017

Awesome photographer

Sullivan Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with. Sissy and her team made sure we had all angles of the wedding covered. We are so pleased with them and would highly recommend them to any and all couples.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

I LOVE Sullivan Photography!! She did an amazing job on all of our photos. She was really laid back and easy to work with. I didn't feel awkward or posed during our sessions. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Choosing Stephany was one of the best choices we made for the wedding! She was so friendly and helpful and had great ideas. She was responsive via email and phone and a great resource during wedding planning. We chose her because she seems to capture "real" people - not frozen model poses! The results were stunning. She also was completely on top of our (complicated) wedding day weather and ready to adjust as needed. And last but not least, her rates are very fair, if not generous, and absolutely worth it. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/15/2017

Stephany is absolutely amazing! She is so talented and the pictures come back beautiful! I used Stephany for our Engagement pictures as well as on our Wedding Day. I know in the future I will definitely use her again!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

Stephany was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed during our photo sessions. I love our wedding photos!! She has such a great eye for beautiful, soft lighting and captured the day wonderfully. Stephany was very responsive, great with answering our questions, and helping us work through the day's timeline. Thank you to Sullivan Photography!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Tina · Married on 12/10/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Stephany with Sullivan Photography!! Planning a wedding was stressful, but Stephany has a gift of bringing a sense of peace to the process. Photography was the one aspect in the wedding planning process that I never felt stressed about thanks to Stephany and her professionalism. She was so easy and pleasant to work with, and she took the time to visualize what we wanted for our engagement/wedding experience. She also made my husband and I feel comfortable taking pictures (we're not big picture people). Her work is amazing- our pictures turned out better than we could have expected, and we had multiple people compliment her at our wedding reception. We are SO happy that we found her to photograph our wedding day. You will not be disappointed in choosing her!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Melanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Nothing negative, or sub par, to say! She is AMAZING in every aspect! HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

One of the best photographers to work with! And very reliable! She did amazing on our wedding and engagement photos!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2016

Amazing servious! I highly recommend Stephany. She did both my engagement and wedding photos. Quality work, very creative and original with a great personality!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

Stephanie was a joy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day. If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Morgan · Married on 08/20/2016

Stephany is truly amazing! So easy to work with! Flexible, trustworthy, dependable and reasonable!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

Stephany Sullivan and her assistant are amazing photographers! I loved working with them and adore all of my wedding photos. She took time to understand what I wanted and visited my venue (an hour away from Knoxville) in advance to get comfortable with the venue and pick photo shoot areas. She took direction from me on what I wanted the photos to look like and what kind of editing I preferred. She takes unbelievable photos and provides supreme value compared to some of the other photographers in the area. I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER TEAM! Thanks Stephany!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Sullivan Photography 31
    Sullivan Photography 32
    Sullivan Photography 33

Stefan · Married on 05/15/2016

Stephany was amazing! We met with her months ahead and were able to talk to her about what we were wanting. She brought pictures from previous work to give us ideas of what we could expect. She was easy to contact and really got what we were wanting. She arrived on time and took pictures of the wedding without encroaching on any of the celebration. She really made our wedding a day to remember!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Our consultation was great, Stephany was so professional, nice, and helpful. The pricing is fair and you get a great bang for your buck!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Stephany was a joy to work with and was able to capture so many special moments. She was flexible regarding packages and prices (I needed much less than the standard packages offered) which made professional photography an option where it would not have been otherwise. The photos I have seen so far are beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Emilee · Married on 08/29/2015

Sullivan Photography is amazing!! Stephany is so sweet and great to work with as well as very professional. She has a way of capturing your special moments , to make them last a lifetime! She also strives to make your experience easy and customizable as you want. I will be using her in years to come.

Sent on 02/16/2017