Sullivan Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Tonya M. Married on 02/02/2022

Amazing wedding photographer! We couldn’t be happier

Sissy was wonderful to work with! She made us feel comfortable and was very fun. Our photos turned out amazing! Everything we had hoped for and more. Highly recommend!
  • Olivia
    Olivia S. Married on 12/19/2021

Wonderful, talented, kind and thoughtful photographer for my wedding!

Working with Stephany for my wedding was absolutely wonderful. She was one of the first photographers I reached out to when I got engaged and as soon as I spoke with her, I immediately knew she was the perfect photographer for us. Stephany is very kind and personable and extremely talented. Her calm and collected demeanor immediately made me feel relaxed in front of the camera. I really appreciated how receptive she was to specific images I wanted to capture and the way she made those dreams come to life!

We used Stephany for both our engagement pictures and wedding photos. All of them turned out so beautifully and truly capture the happiness we have as a couple. I would recommend Sullivan Photography to everyone and I will definitely be reaching out to her in the future for other big milestones as a family.
  • Marissa
    Marissa I. Married on 10/08/2021

The perfect photographer for any occasion

Prior to meeting Stephany, I knew two things I really liked her website and her photogrpahic "style". After meeting her, well, she is EVERYTHING. I instantly felt comfortable with her and I felt she really listened to all of the details we had discussed prior to the event. For example, I said I wanted some non-traditional photos in the woods to really capture the beauty of the great smoky mountains and she delivered with the space available. She went above and beyond to capture our day and the wonderful people who attended. I can not recommend her enough if you want a truly comfortable, professional, and personalized experience!
    Lillian P. Married on 07/24/2021

Incredible photographer!

Stephany is AMAZING. She is super kind, friendly, and understanding of wedding nerves. Also, she does great work and her photos are beautiful! She was very accommodating when we had to reschedule our wedding due to covid. She took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos, and the engagement photos turned out wonderfully! We can't wait for the wedding photos. We strongly recommend Stephany as she gives great quality for a very reasonable price!
    Maddy H. Married on 05/16/2021

Sullivan Photography is AMAZING!

Stephany is truly amazing. She is responsive, listens to your requests, and really cares about your photos — whatever the occasion. We had her as our photographer for our engagement session and wedding, and I am extremely pleased with the photos. She made everyone feel comfortable and at ease during photos, which made for great pictures. Definitely recommend Sullivan Photography for any and all photo needs!!!!!
  • Robin
    Robin Married on 05/15/2021

Fantasic, Fun, and Valuable

I am so glad that I hired Sullivan Photography. Stephany is a wonderful person to work with. She is knowledgable, reasonably priced, fun, and made it your day. Everyone at my wedding had a blast and she caught every moment. Most importantly, she took beautiful photos.
    Lyndsey C. Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Sissy is THE BEST photographer! She’s responsive and very professional. I love the fact that she wants to know a little about you before ever meeting to get an idea of what you like! She’s super kind and works hard to ensure she gets everything you want captured on your wedding day… and then some! Overall, wonderful experience with her!
    Vicky I. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing 10/10

So happy to have had Sissy as our photographer at our wedding. I booked her based on a recommendation from my best friend who also has a background in coordinating weddings. She did our engagement photos (which turned out great) and we saw then that she would definitely be able to capture not just beautiful pictures, but also our personalities in the photos as well. Can’t wait to see all of the rest of the photos from the wedding, we’ve only seen a peek so far, but everything we’ve seen has been amazing!
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 03/03/2021

The Photographer we needed

Choosing Sulllivan Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Not only does she take breath taking photos she has an outstanding personality. She made each person at the wedding feel comfortable and made taking photos fun! You will not regret picking Sullivan Photography!

Sullivan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for your very kind review! It was such a joy to work with you both and to capture this beautiful day for you! I had so much fun working with you both and your sweet families. Thank you again for choosing Sullivan Photography!
  • Dana
    Dana E. Married on 01/02/2021

Best experience we could have ever hoped for !!

As a couple that is nervous around a camera, we were nervous about getting photos done... we SO didn't have to be. Sissy is amazing !!! We had so much fun during our engagement shoot and the pictures came out so good! On the day of the wedding, she helped us every step of the way (especially sticking to the schedule which helped lower my stress about the day!). We got our previews less than 24 hours after the wedding and we are just so excited to see the rest of the album. I can not stress enough how awesome it was to work with her and I think everyone should hire Sullivan Photography for their special day!
    Krista E. Married on 12/05/2020

Wedding or engagement shoot - HIRE HER!

Sissy is so sweet and relaxed, that it helps you relax when taking photos. She was open to the types of poses and aesthetic we were after and even researched and had references with her from my Pinterest board so we could capture those photos. She brings a darker edit, which we wanted. Our venue was indoors and you couldn't tell at all. She captured the lighting perfectly! Our engagement photos were also wonderful. I didn't expect to have so many favorites but it's hard not too with how good she is. If you are able to get her booked - I would do so. LOVE! 10/5 stars!!
  • Amy
    Amy H. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Photographer

Working with Sissy was absolutely wonderful. She is the only photographer that has managed to get my entire family to cooperate for a picture at the same time. All of our pictures turned out beautiful and she was so easy to work with. I highly recommend her!
    Hannah C. Married on 08/08/2020

Incredible!!!

Sullivan Photography did our engagement and wedding photos, and did an absolutely incredible job! All of the pictures turned out so beautiful!!! Stephany was so easy to work with, despite us having our wedding in the corvid-19 era, she was so flexible and helpful! She was super nice and helped direct our wedding party in a calm, sweet, and professional way. She also helped us come up with cute poses to stand in. Her website for sharing images with you once they are completed is very easy to use and share with friends and family! She caught beautiful moments in a gorgeous way that we will always treasure! We are so glad that we hired Sullivan Photography for our wedding photos, we could not be happier with how everything turned out!!! 10/10 would recommend!!!
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing, Fun, Talented

Sissy was the sweetest, most talented, responsive photographer. She worked with me to find a photo package that was affordable and met our budget. She was so quick to edit and share our photos with us (about 6 weeks turn around from the wedding date). Definitely recommend! Thank you, Sissy!

Sullivan Photography's reply:

Thank you Amy for your very sweet and kind review! You were so much fun to be around and work with and I wish we could do it all over again! :)Thank you again for choosing Sullivan Photography and for taking the time to leave a review. It means so very much!
    Emma Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!

10/10 would use Sissy for any event, especially a wedding! My husband and I are so excited for all of our photos, we are wanting to print them all out! She did such a fabulous job, quick turnaround time, so professional, so responsive, and even more so she was THE SWEETEST to work with. Love Sissy and her team!

Sullivan Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for your wonderful and kind review!! It means so much. I absolutely LOVED capturing your amazing wedding!! It was absolutely stunning and so were the both of you!
    Casey Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience!

We really enjoyed having Sissy be apart of our day. She was always easy to reach and talk to. She was great the day of interacting with family and helping me stay calm when we drifted from our timeline a bit! Highly recommend!

Sullivan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Casey for your kinds words and review! I LOVED working with you both, your wedding was absolutely stunning!! Thank you for choosing Sullivan Photography!
    Christine W. Married on 09/16/2019

Fabulous Photographer

Loved working with Sissy. She was so easy to work with and was open to all our ideas. I highly recommend her!!!
    Britney B. Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing experience! Great photos!

Sullivan Photography is amazing! We used Sissy for our wedding & a recent family photo session & both were great. She had no trouble at all getting our 18 month old & 4 yr old to look at the camera, smile, & have fun during the wedding! We also felt very comfortable with her during our couples pictures. Everyone at our wedding complimented her & said she took tons of pictures & made everyone feel comfortable. We had pages & pages of pictures after the wedding & the turnaround was super fast & they all looked amazing! We will always use Sissy for any photos we need from now on and would recommend Sullivan Photography to everyone! Very affordable, super fast, friendly, & fun for the kids! She also customized our wedding package to take away things we didnt want and add extra time in their places. She is super accommodating & the experience couldn't have been easier!!

Sullivan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of my services! It means so very much and I absolutely loved working with you and your beautiful family! Your wedding was a dream to be a part of and I had a blast capturing that wonderful day for you!! Thank you for continuing to refer my services and I am so happy that I get to continue on in working with you for fun family sessions! It means so much, thank you!
  • Morgan
    Morgan C. Married on 06/07/2019

definitely recommedn

Sissy is an absolutely amazing photographer! She is so easy to work with and has you make a pinterest board of what you want in your pictures, and she actually looks at them! There were a few times she pulled up my board so we could recreate poses and such. Her photos are absolutely amazing. She is so much fun to work with and knows exactly what she is doing.
  • Stat
    Stat W. Married on 10/28/2018

Bride - Star Wright

I cannot say enough amazing things about Sissy! She is kind, professional, talented, and never makes you feel awkward. Just take a look at her pictures and you will see the passion she has for her work. Thank you Sissy for capturing the most important days of our lives!
    Constance Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further than Sullivan Photography

My husband and I live in Kentucky and the Resort we were married at in Tennessee recommended Sullivan Photography. I'm so glad they did because Stephany is great! She answered all my questions and provided us with plenty of options. She even has great pricing for weddings with up to 20 guests!

Since we live so far away, I was nervous about having someone we never met before take our wedding photos but from the moment I met Stephany, I knew we were in good hands. She is a lovely person and we felt very much at ease with her. We just got our wedding photos and they turned about beautiful! We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Sullivan Photography! Thank you so much Stephany!!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Married on 10/12/2018

Stephany was amazing, patient, and accommodating

Sullivan Photography was one of the best vendor choices we made for our wedding. Stephany was responsive, respectful, and guided us through our photo session with ease. She helped make every "shot" that we wanted a reality. Having two photographers was great because while we were doing our couples and family photoshoots, the second photographer was taking pictures of our other guests during cocktail hour. We did not feel rushed at all. Stephany captured every aspect of our wedding beautifully, even ones that we would have never thought of. I would highly recommend Sullivan photography for your wedding needs or any celebration!
    Laney Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful experience & pictures!

Sullivan Photography was fantastic! From being flexible with scheduling my engagement session to creating fun & unique pictures to capture at my wedding, they were so fun to work with and the pictures turned out great! Stephanie is so professional & so so talented! She made our sessions comfortable & fun! I would recommend her for ANY pictures you are needing done. She is great!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding photography

She is so amazing! Very kind and accommodating. Steph has done my pics for a lot of weddings that I’ve been in and my own wedding as well. I highly recommend her.