Cranston, RI 02920 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Aline Sarkis Beauty

Aline Sarkis is a professional makeup artist specializing in bridal. She has over 15 years experience, as well as 5 years in NYC in the beauty industry. In fourth grade at career day, Aline choose makeup artist as her profession and applied makeup to a fellow student in a demonstration. A childhood love would become her career.

After 5 years in NYC, where she worked with models, actors, musicians and a prestigious clientele, she returned home to Rhode Island and has quickly become sought after for her flawless work. Having worked for prestigious cosmetic companies such as Laura Mercier, and Shiseido as well as some higher end lines, Aline was trained by some of the industries best including Dick Page, one of the top makeup artists in the world. It's no wonder she is one of the top choices in the New England area.

Follow Aline Sarkis Beauty on

emily
img9650
img9555
Aline Sarkis Beauty
aline sarkis beauty business card front
shiraweinbergerphotography 184 of 2536 2

Aline Sarkis Beauty 4
Aline Sarkis Beauty 5

Jamie Tracy · Married on 10/19/2019

Love love!

Aline is awesome! She made me feel beautiful for my wedding day and made sure all my bridesmaids and mom felt the same! it was such an amazing experience working with Aline and I highly recommend you work with her if you have the opportunity!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Britt · Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn't Have Been Better

Aline did my makeup—and most of my bridal party’s makeup—for my wedding last month, and I couldn’t have been happier. She came to me on recommendation from someone whose work I admired, and I feel very lucky our paths crossed. We met four times before my wedding, and she also helped get my brows/skin in shape before the big day. She recommended skincare products for me, makeup products that I’ve since purchased and use daily—she even recommended the hairstylist I used for my wedding weekend! I’ve gotten my makeup done a fair amount in my life, and I often feel that it’s very heavy and costume-y—I never felt that way with Aline for a second. Every time she did my makeup she listened to my feedback, tweaked where necessary, and we collaborated on the vision that I had for the day, altering it multiple times until we got it just right. She made everyone in my bridal party look stunning, including people who have a more dramatic style than I do.

What I enjoyed most about working with Aline was not just that I looked beautiful when I stepped out of her chair, but we were able to chat so comfortably the whole time. There were several parts of the weekend when it was just my hair and makeup squad and I, and they kept me calm and laughing all day long. They came to our ceremony location to make sure I looked perfect right before I walked down the aisle, and stayed for touchups after our ceremony and were right there to jump in, touch up my lipstick, or my face from crying, or do just about anything. I would hire Aline again in a minute, and plan to keep seeing her even now that my wedding is over!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2019

Everyone looked SO beautiful

I have never liked getting my makeup done when i was a bridesmaid. It never looks like myself. In comes Aline. She not only listened to exactly how I liked to look and made me LOVE my makeup, but all the girls including my mother looked so pretty. And themselves. She just knows how to make women look like their natural beautiful selves. And it lasted all night! Also, Aline herself is a wonderful person. I was having some high anxiety and she helped calm me down and even offered me some tea she packed with her to help ease my nervous yummy :)

Aline Sarkis Beauty 6
    Aline Sarkis Beauty 7
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Aline Sarkis Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 205.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 205.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• M.Studios
    M.Studios Wedding Photographers

For photos nice makeup is a must so we always refer our brides to Aline. She does an amazing job every time! Aline started doing makeup for fashion and photography sessions so she knows what looks good for photos. As a wedding photographer this makes our job a little easier. She makes our brides look like the most glamorous versions of themselves. Don't hesitate to contact Aline! She will take good care of you.

• Cranston, 02920 See on map