33 Marlbourgh Street, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About Instyle33

A new modern Salon, that has a internationally trained staff, who puts all their love, art and expertise into your special Day!

img3325
image
img0519

3 Reviews for Instyle33

christine · Married on 03/21/2015

Nicole is not only a talented stylist but a lovely person! Nicole and her team prepared me and my bridal party for my recent wedding and they did an amazing job! Everyone loved their hair whether it was an updo, a blowout, or curls for the flower girl!

The In Style 33 team is amazing and made my bridal party look fantastic for the big day! Everyone's hair stayed styled for the duration of the wedding and continued to look fabulous for the entire night.

In addition to bring a skilled stylist, Nicole is absolutely the sweetest and kindest person I encountered in the wedding process. She has a big heart and really helped me get through the preparation process. I was completely stressed out the morning of my wedding and Nicole was very understanding and helpful. She put my mind at ease and gave me an absolutely exquisite updo despite my indecisiveness about how to wear my hair. She took so much time patiently walking me through different options and making sure that I loved my hair. My beautiful updo lasted all day and night, even after we were out in the March wind for photos along Ocean Drive.

Nicole really made my day!!! My hair looked absolutely amazing and I received so many compliments! All of the bridesmaids loved their hair too, as did my mother.

I highly recommend Nicole's services. She's a talented stylist and a wonderful person as well. I cannot say enough positive things about Nicole and the In Style 33 team!

Thank you Nicole for making me look so beautiful and feel so wonderful - you are a true professional and a kind soul!!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jen · Married on 02/28/2015

Nicole did the most amazing job on my hair for my wedding!!! She was extremely friendly and calming and let me completely change what I wanted for an updo that morning! She did hair for all the bridesmaids, mothers and flower girl and everyone loved their hair, we all got so many compliments all day. My hair looked even better than the Pinterest picture I found. She was in great communication over email and showed up right on time that morning! I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Jenimarie · Married on 10/12/2014

Choosing InStyle33 was one of the best vendor choices I made for my wedding! Nicole and Andrea were professional and personable through the whole process. I have corkscrew curls, which are often hard to tame, and it was important to me to look natural on my wedding day. Nicole took on the challenge and really honored my curls, helping them look their best with a half up, half down 'do. I received several compliments! Likewise, Andrea did a wonderful job on my mother's thinning hair- she put my mother at ease, achieving a classic look that was exactly what my mother had hoped for. And, on the first try! My mother did not have the time to do a trial run with Andrea after we were disappointed by a different vendor. It didn't matter, we were more than pleased! Andrea was terrific. Nicole and Andrea went out of their way to work on a Sunday and their fees were very reasonable, especially when you consider that they came to the wedding location to do our hair. These women are really top-notch. I really appreciated how down-to-earth they are; I did not get the cocky feeling I often get with other salons. They made us feel very comfortable. Also, they're just really fun. Andrea brought along an iPod of music to play while we got ready and both were so easy to talk to. They were a special part of an amazing day and I am recommending them wholeheartedly.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Instyle33 FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• Conway Florals
    Conway Florals Wedding Florists

Nicole is a very talented and skilled hair stylist. Her cuts and coloring are fantastic!

• 33 Marlbourgh Street Newport, 02840 See on map