Aline Sarkis Beauty Reviews

Aline Sarkis Beauty 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Frechette · Married on 10/20/2018

Bridal Excellence

Aline collaborated perfectly on timing during the morning of my wedding; so perfectly, that she had additional time to do some last minute lashes for some of my bridesmaids. She executed each person's vision flawlessly. My bridal party and I were so happy to have Aline with us to kick off such a special day!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Zurek · Married on 09/23/2018

Kind, calm and very talented

I hired Aline to do make-up for me, my mother, and my two bridesmaids on my wedding day. We also had a trial run on the day of my engagement photos. Aline is awesome. She is so kind and friendly and listens to what you want. She is very skilled and created an extremely natural look for all of us, which is exactly what we wanted. We all looked and felt our best thanks to Aline. Her calm presence was wonderful to have in the room while we were all getting ready. I highly recommend hiring Aline! You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kerri · Married on 08/11/2018

I got married recently, and Aline did my mom and bridesmaids’ makeup. She did a fantastic job! She was very professional and kept to the schedule so that it was stress free and not rushed at all. She was very easy to get along with and talk to. She brought so much makeup with her so that there was so much to choose from to best compliment each person. They were all very pleased with the makeup. She really complimented each person’s features. The makeup lasted all day/night! It also photographed really well. I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Aline Sarkis Beauty 12
    Aline Sarkis Beauty 13
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/22/2017

Aline did makeup for myself, my mother, and my three bridesmaids. Without much to go on, she created unique and personalized looks for all of us. I truly think we looked our best. The makeup was flattering and not off-putting and the girls who aren't used to wearing makeup still felt like themselves. She is very fun to be around and provides a great relaxing presence. My trial session with her was similarly fun and relaxing. Not only is she skilled, but she's very kind and a great listener.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Aline Sarkis Beauty 14

Mary · Married on 09/02/2017

Aline was a pleasure to work with! She listened to my concerns and gave me exactly what I requested- a more beautiful but still comfortable, version of me! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/02/2016

Aline did the makeup for me, 2 bridesmaids and my Mom. She was on time and efficient, and the makeup was gorgeous! It lasted all day without needing to touch up. My mom has very wimpy eyelashes and couldn't believe how she looked when Aline was done with her!

Sent on 08/13/2016
  • brooke

brooke · Married on 06/11/2016

Aline was absolutely wonderful! I cannot recommend her enough, she was easy going and so great to work with. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and my wedding party said the same thing. Her natural approach accentuates all the best qualities and really makes photos look great. After seeing how great her makeup was, my one bridesmaid decided to get her make up done the day of the wedding. I think that speaks for itself!

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/04/2016

Aline is amazing at what she does! My make-up came out great as well as each person in my wedding party. She takes into consideration what you are looking for and what she thinks would compliment you. It was the first time I had a make up artist take into consideration of my light complexion and not wanting to look too made up the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Laura · Married on 05/29/2016

Aline was amazing to work with! She did such an amazing job, and I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! She did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids as well, and everyone of them still talks about how great she was!

Sent on 08/06/2016

holly · Married on 05/08/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Aline Sarkis. First, she is personable and beautiful herself, so I immediately had confidence in her ability to create what I wanted for my wedding day look and she more than exceeded my already high expectations! She did my my makeup exactly how I wanted, and it wore really well. My makeup still looked perfect at the end of the night. She also did my bridal party's makeup and they all absolutely loved the results. You should absolutely book her for your wedding day - I have never been happier with my makeup!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Aline Sarkis Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Holly! It was my pleasure working with you and your family and friends. Can't wait to see your beautiful pictures!

Anne · Married on 10/03/2015

Aline was amazing! My wedding makeup was just beautiful. She is professional and great at what she does. Not only did she do a fantastic job on me, but my bridal party could not have been happier. She is truly a makeup ARTIST.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/05/2015

Aline was incredible from the moment I emailed her, to my makeup trial, to when I went to her studio to get my eyebrows tweezed (seriously), to my wedding day. She is so sweet and funny and made the whole process incredibly easy. My whole bridal party looked flawless - even when one of my bridesmaids who showed up to the brunch hungover in her makeup from the night before! It was still somehow perfect!?

Feedback for future couples: Definitely go with a trial. Aline is incredibly receptive and will make sure you get what you want.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Aline Sarkis Beauty's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you and getting to know you! Thank you so much!!! from beginning to end! Xoxo

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2015

This was the best make up experience that I have ever had. I have always washed my make up off when I get it done, but I was amazed by the result that I had from Aline's work. She was just amazing and there is no other way to put it. I would recommend her to anyone. She helped make my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Aline Sarkis Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jessica! So happy I was able to make your special day even better!

Aline was professional and great!
    I had an idea of what I wanted to look like but she modified it and gave me the perfect look.
    I loved that she had a range of beauty products for a range of different skin types/color. I searched for stylists that had shades for african american skin types and she was the only one in the area that was affordable and had a variety of makeup!
    She was such an affable person and it was a wonderful experience with her.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Aline Sarkis Beauty's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and your family and friends!

Christina · Married on 07/11/2015

Aline Sarkis is a phenomenal makeup artist she worked on my family and I on the day of my wedding and we were all more than happy with our makeup! We all were obsessed with our eyebrows also. Can't wait to call her again for another event!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Aline Sarkis Beauty's reply:

Thank you Christina! Can't wait to work with you again!

Elissa · Married on 07/04/2015

Aline was fantastic! Not only did she accommodate a last minute hairstyle change (which was absolutely beautiful!), she was one of the calmest people there the morning of our wedding. She was a pleasure to work with, and also did a beautiful job on a wide range of skin tones in the bridal party - everyone was thrilled with the fantastic job she did!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Carlene · Married on 06/27/2015

Aline was wonderful! I looked amazing for my big day; she was on time, professional, and a great artist. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Aline Sarkis Beauty's reply:

Thank you Carlene! It was my pleasure, and I loved the tunes all day!

Jocelyn · Married on 06/20/2015

I booked Aline Sarkis for my wedding make-up and I am so glad I did. She was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids who currently works in the industry. Aline was very knowledgeable about which make-up would work best for me, since on a day to day basis I don't really wear any make-up. I met with her and told her I wanted the natural look since I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day. She came to my parents house for the make-up trial and travelled down to my house for make-up on my wedding day. She was right on schedule, personable, and great to work with. She did make-up for my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, cousin, and myself. Everyone looked amazing and the make-up lasted through the rain and throughout the night. Also, as a bonus she doesn't charge for travel. Aline was awesome and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Maija · Married on 05/30/2015

Aline was amazing, such a wonderful addition to our wedding day! She is friendly, professional, amazingly talented at what she does and a sweetheart to boot! She was prompt/informative with all phone calls/emails, and on time with all appointments which is key when dealing with a neurotic bride to be. I would highly recommend her for bridal makeup or any major even you want to look beautiful in.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Joanna · Married on 05/23/2015

Aline was amazing! I had many trials done before I met with her, and I was not satisfied. When I met with Aline I felt comfortable and satisfied. She listened to everything that I wanted, very different from the previous people who had done my trials. I fell in love with my contour look with neutral smokey eyes. I felt beautiful on my special day thanks to Aline. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2015

Alone is amazing and talented. She did the make up for me, my mother, my matron of honor, and one of my bridesmaids. She was careful and precise and we all looked amazing! I wish I could have her do my make up everyday! Beautiful work, beautiful person!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Aline Sarkis Beauty's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was a pleasure!

P · Married on 04/11/2015

As someone who works in the cosmetic industry, I can honestly say Aline is by far one of the most talented make-up artists in the field. From the trial to the big day, she was nothing short of spectacular. Not only was I thrilled with how I looked on my big day, but my bridesmaids, mother, step-mother, everyone who had their make-up done looked flawless! It lasted all night and into the next day(hey, you'll look so fabulous, you won't want to wash it off!) Aline is hands down one of the most personable, professional and fun vendors you will have the pleasure of working with during your wedding planning/big day. I highly recommend Aline Sarkis Beauty! Thank You Aline, you helped make my day that much more special!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Kimberly · Married on 03/21/2015

We had 4 ladies to take of in a short time frame and Aline was incredible. Her makeup made the ladies feel not "made up". They looked and felt beautiful!!!
    Love love the lip gloss she gave me, trying to find it to buy now!!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Aline was great & friendly. Very helpful & pleasant to work with through such a stressful time. She is very talented with makeup. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/22/2014

Working with Aline was great! I loved the way my makeup came out for both my engagement photos and wedding day! Aline took the time to listen and create a look that was exactly what I had imagined. Also, she did a great job with our whole wedding party. She worked with my two young junior bridesmaids- she made them feel special by adding just the right amount of makeup for their ages. She also was patient and reassuring to some of the "tough customers" in my wedding party. I think her ability to adjust to all the different ladies in my party is one of Aline's best qualities as a makeup artist. In the end, everyone was happy!

Sent on 01/27/2015