Alicia White Photography

Alicia White Photography

About Alicia White Photography

I believe your wedding is one of the most significant and meaningful days of your life. It’s the celebration and start of a new adventure as husband and wife. Hand in hand, with your best friend.

I studied psychology for many years, so I’m attuned to human emotion and take pride in being able to capture those moments that are felt with the heart. A wedding day should be captured as it unfolds, reflecting the beauty and emotions as they happen in an unposed and organic way. I want you to look back on your images and remember the day exactly as it was. All the sites, the celebrating, the happy tears, the laughter, and the heartfelt moments.

I take a limited amount of weddings per year, so it's important that I photograph couples that connect with my work and are inspired by love. I create an experience that further brings a deepened connection to your relationship.

Can't wait to hear about your big day

www.aliciawhitephoto.com

Prints (4)
Albums (3)
Matted Prints (2)
Destination / Travel (1)

I cannot say enough positive things about Alicia and her photography. I will start with the obvious: Alicia’s pictures are jaw droppingly beautiful. Before we even booked her, I looked at pictures on her blog and website and cried because of how heartfelt the images were. That is perhaps one of my favorite things about Alicia’s photos – she doesn’t just take pictures; she sees people and captures their emotions in an image. She has a gift for making apparent in film the connections that people share.
I loved communicating with Alicia in the months before our wedding. Because my husband and I live on the west coast, we did not meet Alicia until the day of our wedding – quite the leap of faith, but Alicia’s heartfelt communication made me feel like I knew her before I had ever spoken with her. Alicia and I emailed back and forth frequently before our fall wedding. I just loved getting her emails! She always thoroughly answered my questions but also found other ways to connect and get to know my husband and me as well as our story. I had no idea how important that would be, but it made us feel very comfortable working with her on our wedding day.
Alicia was a total Godsend on our wedding day. She created a beautiful picture taking experience for my husband and me that felt entirely natural. Let me please also note how calm Alicia is. That is SO important on a wedding day. We felt so relaxed and at ease with her around. She was on top of every detail and stuck to the schedule but did so without making us feel stressed. She did it all effortlessly, too. We never felt like we were being posed or taking tons of pictures. We just enjoyed.
The pictures we received from Alicia a few weeks after our wedding are incredible. She truly sees the small moments and commemorates them in her images. We are SO glad that we worked with Alicia for our wedding day, and we look forward to working with her in the future!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints

Consider yourself extremely lucky if you're able to book Alicia for your wedding event. She is sweet, caring, professional, and unendingly talented. She somehow is able to capture perfect light, guide you without making things awkward or 'pose-y', and has a sixth sense for complimenting the couple but also capturing the surrounding beauty of whatever setting your in. THIS GIRL IS A GEM. We got to shoot with her twice, for the engagement photoshoot (included in the package so she could get to know you before the big day) and the actual wedding. We feel like we are/want to be Alicia's friend - she's so wonderful. Would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Profile Picture Dani, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Alicia White Photography Pricing

Negatives
Proofs
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Love the intimacy in their portraits!!

Events

Charlotte, NC 28278   See On Map
937-726-8783 (phone)
Alicia White Photography is a wedding Photographer from Charlotte, NC. . We service weddings throughout the local area, including North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Alicia White Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Charlotte wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in natural, lifestyle, and photojournalistic wedding photography.