74 Bean Road, Sterling, MA 01564 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4

About Alicia Petitti Photography

Alicia Petitti Photography is a wedding photography company based in Sterling, Massachusetts. Company owner and lead photographer, Alicia, is passionate about capturing all the special moments that make up your wedding day. Alicia loves meeting and getting to know the couples she works with. By understanding them as a couple and sharing in their unique wedding journey, she strives to capture authentic depictions of the joy and love that surrounds them on their special day.

Alicia Petitti Photography describes their photography style as crisp, classic, colorful, candid, and timeless. Using her skills and eye for detail, Alicia aims to create a storybook collection of images that perfectly encapsulates the essence of your celebration. She offers additional hours and a second photographer to suit your needs and to ensure that every precious moment is captured. Alicia Petitti Photography schedules only one event per day so that their full attention is dedicated solely to your event. Your final images can be delivered in a variety of formats. These include:

• Digital files

57 Reviews for Alicia Petitti Photography

• Kristen

Kristen Boyle · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best Wedding Decision!

We simply could not imagine a better photographer for our wedding than Ali. I knew from our first phone call that she had to be the one to photograph our wedding - she just has the best personality and you could tell how truly lovely she is. Throughout the whole process, she was communicative, helpful, creative, and just so much fun to work with. When she walked in on our wedding day and gave me a hug, I actually felt calmer, just like having a good friend there! She captured so many beautiful moments on our wedding day. Our wedding/wedding party was large and I was afraid that we would miss out on some pictures, but Ali was so effortlessly organized that we got every shot we asked for and way more! She last minute suggested a first look with my dad and those ended up being some of my very favorite pictures of the whole day. Her personality kept us laughing and we were sad when it came time for her to head out! We simply could not love our wedding pictures more and have gotten so many compliments from people. My bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about how much they love both her & the pictures that she created. We are so grateful that we booked Ali and are looking forward to using her in the future when we start a family of our own :) Simply the best!!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for your amazing review, Kristen! I could go on and on about your wedding day! So much love and beauty! It was one for the books and a great way to end my 2019 wedding season!! Your smile just lights up any room you walk into and anyone can see that you and Garrett were truly made for one another!!! Thank you so much for making me feel like family on your big day and I cant wait to see what is in store for you and Garrett next! Love, Ali
  • Kayla

Kayla Tolman · Married on 10/10/2020

Ali is amazing!

If you are in need of a photographer Ali is your girl!! She is absolutely AMAZING, from our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures everything was picture perfect!! She was extremely helpful in the whole process of helping with the timeline & stress leading up to our wedding. Right before I was supposed to do my first look with my grandfather I spilled something on my dress - I was so upset. Ali was on it with making sure I got a tide stick, calming me down, and before I knew it the stain was out. We couldn't be happier with how all of our photos came out, it is so hard to choose our favorites because they all are so beautiful!! We will cherish them forever!!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Christen Macintyre · Married on 10/06/2020

Just Perfect!

Ali was everything I could have wanted in a wedding photographer and more! She was responsive to our questions before and after our wedding day, attentive to the moments I wanted to capture, and beyond that an absolute pleasure to work with. Ali made sure our day was organized and streamlined, without stressing us out and making every moment a joy! And that's just the business end - the photos from our day were PERFECT. Each shot was stunning, working in great angles, lighting, focus... I couldn't be happier! I've seen plenty of other photographers, and Ali is by far the best in the business. You're going to love her!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about my work, Christen!!! I am so glad you are enjoying all your photos! You and your big day were just stunning and I am so happy I got to be a part of it!! We have to set up a dinner date again soon! Love, Ali

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alicia Petitti Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Digital Imaging of Cape Cod Wedding Videographers

Creative, sensitive, high energy. I've worked with Alicia several times this past summer of 2014 and found her to be one of the most professional and creative photographers I have had the pleasure to work with. I could not recommend her any higher.

• Allegra Video & Photography Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with Ali during an event last summer and I found her to be very professional and great to work with. I could see how talented she was by the way she framed the shots, and they way she connected with the wedding party with such ease.

• 74 Bean Road Sterling, MA, 01564 See on map
    7743920546 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alicia Petitti Photography)

Alicia Petitti Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alicia Petitti Photography include in the starting price?

Alicia Petitti Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alicia Petitti Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alicia Petitti Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Alicia Petitti Photography offer?

Alicia Petitti Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alicia Petitti Photography offer?

Alicia Petitti Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alicia Petitti Photography offer for wedding events?

Alicia Petitti Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alicia Petitti Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alicia Petitti Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.