Stoneham, MA 02180 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Kristen Jane Photography

Your sweetest moments, captured beautifully.

I photograph people, the sweet and silly moments, and all of the crazy shenanigans that happen on their wedding day.

I’ve always loved photographs. When I was growing up, my father worked for Polaroid, and we always had cameras around our house. Consequently we had also piles of photo albums tucked underneath our 70s-style-fake-wood-laminate coffee table, all loaded with photographs. I loved looking at those albums, and I poured over them time and time again. I loved them because they told the story of my own family, starting with my own parents wedding and filled with a million moments that could easily have gone overlooked and been forgotten. Luckily, my snap-happy dad was there with the camera (as he is to this day!) Since their capture, those moments have lived on to tell our story and remind us who we were and what life was like, in a way that nothing else can.

I photograph people, as they embark upon the greatest adventure of their lives…the creation of their new family. I capture their spirit and tell their story so that it can be cherished and enjoyed for a lifetime and passed down for generations to come.

Follow Kristen Jane Photography on

Photos 48 Photos
Real Weddings 79 Photos

11 Reviews for Kristen Jane Photography

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2016

To me, the pictures are the most important part of a wedding. Although I have not yet had my wedding, my fiance and I have booked Kristen for our big day next year. So far we have done our engagement shoot with her and could not be any happier with how the pictures turned out. Kristen's thoughtfulness and creativity has truly made our wedding day already feel special- and it's still over a year away! She was prompt with the return of our engagement session, which came out above and beyond any expectation I had for them! My fiance and I feel so blessed that we have chosen Kristen and cannot wait for our wedding day to see the moments that she will capture.

Thank you, Kristen!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Matthew · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I got married in Boston but live and planned everything from out of state. We found Kristen online and sent an inquiry which she quickly responded to. After seeing her portfolio/website and talking to her on the phone, she made our decision very easy. We met with her for our engagement shoot and she made what we both anticipated as being incredibly awkward both comfortable and fun! She made sure we were all on the same page in what type of pictures and the timeline for the big day. She is extremely organized and professional. She got our pictures back to us very quickly and we absolutely love all of them! We are so glad we picked Kristen to capture our special day and absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Heather · Married on 10/04/2015

I don't know where to start when explaining how happy my now husband I are over working with Kristen. Kristen was one of 5 photographers I looked into, and the only one I met with. I knew the minute I met her on a snowy day and saw her beautiful work, that I needed her to capture the most important day of our lives..and Kristen delivered in more ways than she will ever know. I shared all of the typical ideas, Pinterest boards etc with Kristen, but I always felt confident that we equally understood what I loved and what was important to my husband and I when it comes to photos. I can't describe in the small box how much respect I have for Kristen as a wedding vendor, photographer and overall sweet and thoughtful person. Our home is filled with pictures from our engagement shoot and wedding and I cannot wait to sit down with my children one day and show them Kristen's beautiful work. Never once throught out the day did I have the worry of "oh no did we get that picture, did I get a shot with so and so" because Kristen was always there, snapping away! Go with your gut brides .. but if you're gut says beautiful pictures and the most professional and PATIENT photographer..you will not be disappointed with Kristen and Kristen Jane Photography

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kristen Jane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Custom Graphics
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4700
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Stoneham, 02180 See on map
    Location of (Kristen Jane Photography)