Braintree, Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number

About Sabi Makeup Artistry

A bridal beauty service located in Braintree, Massachusetts, Sabi Makeup Artistry specializes in wedding makeup. Sabrina, founder of Sabi Makeup Artistry, is a medical esthetician and professional makeup artist who aims to make brides understand that their own individual qualities make them beautiful. Brides can request a consultation to work with Sabrina on their makeup design for their special day.

At Sabi Makeup Artistry, brides can select from airbrush or contour makeup, as well as eye makeup that includes fake eyelash application. Sabrina has the talent to complete natural-looking makeup on-site at the location of your choice. Brides and their wedding party can also choose to have a makeup trial. Sabrina aims to make each bride feel happy and beautiful on their wedding day.

Follow Sabi Makeup Artistry on

Updo hairstyle
111372025336296267914562981152404107161440n

3 Reviews for Sabi Makeup Artistry

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/12/2016

I would have to say that my services from Sabi Makeup Artistry were amazing! Sabrina traveled to our hotel to accommodate all 6 girls in my wedding party, along with myself and our mothers. She was very well organized and kept everything rolling in a timely fashion. Our makeup looked absolutely stunning, which made for gorgeous pictures! During my trial I really did not have any idea what I wanted for specifics, but her own creativity was perfect and I truly love the way I looked all through the day! We all look so beautiful in the pictures and I do not think I could have asked for anything more!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Sabi Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! It was such a perfect day, and I was so glad to be apart of it!! XOXO

Courtney · Married on 07/03/2016

SMA made the whole experience of wedding makeup a breeze! Sabrina worked out my trail to be scheduled the day of my shower. She took my vision and was able to tweak it, to bring out the best features in all my bridesmaids. My flower girl was beyond thrilled to have her turn getting her "makeup" done! Sabrina gave her time in the chair pretending to do her makeup and put some lipstick on her. Everyone's makeup stayed put all night, outside in July. And everyone's faces popped in the pictures.

I cannot recommend SMA more! From a bride who wants a natural look, to someone who wants dark dramatic makeup. I would not be able to imagine my wedding day without them and I will be forever greatful!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Sabi Makeup Artistry's reply:

Court! Thank you so much for this amazing review! Its so appreciated. I had so much fun being apart of your special day!! XOXO

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2016

I couldn't be anymore pleased with Sabi Makeup Artistry. Sabrina was always accommodating & knew exactly what I wanted for my bridesmaids & myself! She took her time and made us all look absolutely beautiful! So glad I chose to have SMA apart of my big day! Xoxo

Sent on 10/30/2016

Sabi Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review tiff!!! Thank you for allowing me to take part in your perfect day!! XOXO

Sabi Makeup Artistry FAQ