Alicia Petitti Photography Reviews

Alicia Petitti Photography 1
Alicia Petitti Photography 2
Alicia Petitti Photography 3

Michael Seth Engel · Married on 07/27/2019

Masterfully captured the essence of our day

Ali is/was perfect. She met us weeks before the big day at the venue to get an idea of where best to photograph before and after pictures. She had so many ideas & suggestions that helped us regarding photos but other helpful wedding tips as well. Ali always responded to EMails/calls in a timely fashion and was very professional each time. She arrived early on the big day, was nicely dressed and had a huge smile on her face. During the walk down the aisle, the ceremony itself, the exiting of the bride and groom and the family photos went smoothly, efficiently due to Ali's great attitude and experience and the pictures are out of this world. We are so thrilled with the quality of shots Ali took of our family and friends whether the guests knew they were being photographed or not. Ali took shots of everything around here the entire evening without anyone knowing she was there. Of the many weddings I've been in as a member of the wedding party, a family member or just as a guest, I can truly say, I've never seen so many quality, beautiful, stunning, , memorable, eye-popping, gorgeous, fantastic shots taken of one wedding. Ali made our big day one that when the memories fade, the pictures will always remind us of how awesome our big day really was. And that she helped us in making it so memorable. She is worth every penny spent. THANK YOU ALI. :-)

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Alicia Petitti Photography 4
    Alicia Petitti Photography 5
    Alicia Petitti Photography 6

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer EVER!!!

Alicia is absolutely the BEST wedding photographer! Alicia and her team made our wedding beyond perfect. Alicia is easy to reach, highly professional and completely dedicated to making your wedding day easy and the best day of your lives. Our photos and album are stunning. Our family and friends have said they are the best wedding pictures and album they have ever seen!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

You are too sweet Katelyn! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. You and Brian are adorable together and your day was amazing!!

Gina · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I found Alicia (thank goodness) at my cousins wedding. I was only 19 at the time but I knew when we got married, I had to have Ali as my photographer. From start to finish, Ali has been incredible. She is flexible, responsive, kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable. Her photos are elegant, clean, and capture the most unbelievable moments in time. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are so precious to us and we cannot thank Ali enough for being our photographer. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Aww, Gina! Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Mike's Wedding was so fun and just STUNNING! I can't wait to see where life takes you!

Cara · Married on 05/26/2018

Loved having Alicia as my photographer for my wedding! She did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Cara!! It was a pleasure photographing you and Jason! Hope to see you both again soon! :)

Brianna · Married on 11/11/2017

Ali is incredibly talented and was an absolute joy to work with. She is professional, thorough, and very personable. We spoke often during the months leading up to our wedding and she answered all of our questions. Ali came highly recommended and was our first choice photographer. We are thrilled with our photos, and beyond happy with our experience of working with Ali.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Hi Brianna! Thank you so much for your kind review! I loved working with you and Mike! You both are so sweet and just such genuine people. I look forward to seeing what life has in store next for you as a couple! Thank you so much again for having me be part of your big day.
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2017

Ali is hands down the best wedding photographer out there. She is AMAZING. I had a very specific vision for my wedding pictures and we had several conversations leading up to the day because I was so nervous about capture everything. Not only did Ali capture my vision perfectly, she was absolutely amazing to work with. My bridesmaids still won't stop talking about how awesome she is (and want to be her friend) and how I need to submit my wedding photos because they are so amazing. Ali has so much talent and I recommend her to any bride who wishes to have a stress free photography experience on their wedding day. I sent her my pinterest board and she captured every photo on it - not only in photography style but pose. I am definitely going to use Ali in the future and hope to have many more events that require photography!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Lindsay, Wow thank you so much for this kind review! That was so sweet of you! There is no other way to describe your wedding day but GORGEOUS, just GORGEOUS!!! I loved working with you and Ameer! You both are so amazingly kind and down to earth! Thank you for making me feel so welcome on your wedding day! I am so excited to watch all of you are Ameer's life's adventures! Cheers!
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 08/11/2017

Simply the best! On a day when a lot of emotions are flying and things can get a little chaotic, Ali keeps it all together. She's more than just a photographer, she's like another coordinator. I'm a time freak, always need to keep to schedule, she knew this and was giving me time checks through the receiving line and all during photos. We had a huge wedding party (11 bridemaids, 5 groomsmen, 4 kids under the age of 4) and somehow it went so incredibly smoothly. I've only seen a sneak peak of our photos but cannot wait to see the rest of them! She arrived about an hour early and arranged for her co-photographer (who was wonderful as well) to go do the men and she was able to get in the limo with us ladies for the fun limo shots, so excited to see them! Honestly, you can't go wrong with her, she's worth every.single.penny!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Jen - Thank you so much for having me as your wedding photographer and for the wonderful review! You are a beautiful person both inside and out! I had so much fun photographing you, James and your families and man what a dance party you guys had!!

Alissa · Married on 07/22/2017

Ali did our wedding photography and our engagement photo session. She was so wonderful to work with. She got pictures of all our guests both posed and candid shots. We did a first look and the pictures are so wonderful! I am not someone who feels comfortable in front of the camera and she was so great about making me feel comfortable and giving me direction as needed. The photos came out so beautifully and we couldn't have been happier with the photos or Ali. She was very responsive to email throughout the planning process and after the wedding as we made our album and photo book for my purse. She was able to help guide me through my options for day of timing and different options I hadn't considered for family photos and areas to take pictures. I really can't say enough great things about Ali's professionalism and photography! If I could do it all again, no doubt I would hire Ali again!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Alissa and for having me as your photographer! Every part of your wedding day was perfect and it was such an honor to be part of it! And man, can you all bring the party!

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

Ali was absolutely amazing. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. She helped us pick a beautiful location for the engagement photos and we had so many amazing options for our save the dates. We brought our pup along and she was so good with trying to get Riley to look at the camera and get great shots of all three of us! She came early to the wedding and ended up staying a little late. She got SO many amazing shots. She captured EVERYTHING and made our day perfect. Her photos are truly beautiful, she is a very talented photographer and we are so thankful we chose Ali to capture our special day!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Aww thank you Katie for your kind words! I am so happy for you and AJ! I had so much fun with you both, your families and of course Riley! Can't wait to see what this next chapter has in store for you!

Stefanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Ali is phenomenal to work with. She is so nice and kind, and wants your special day to be flawless and perfect! Her work is beautiful, she is truly talented. I would highly recommend her! I will defiantly go back to her when I need a photographer in the future!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Thank you Steff for your sweet review and having me be part of your big day! I loved working with you and Kev. Hope to see you both again soon!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2016

We literally could not have asked for a better photographer. Ali was perfect! She was so nice and professional and made everyone feel comfortable. Posing for the photos felt so natural rather than forced. Ali made us all smile and laugh, and everyone just loved her! I'm also so amazed with the results. My photos are so stunning and beautiful and Ali really captured every moment of the best day of my life. My husband and I are so incredibly happy we chose her to share our special day with us and be our photographer!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Alicia Petitti Photography's reply:

Beth - thank you for your kind words! I am so happy that I was able to make you feel at ease in front of the camera! That is something I strive for! You and Martin were so sweet and fun to work with and made me feel like one of the gang! Thank you for that!

Tiana · Married on 09/24/2016

Ali was absolutely amazing to work with, my husband and I loved every picture she took! Very professional & friendly!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Anna · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Ali! Our pictures from both the engagement session and wedding turned out amazing- she is a real talent! On a stressful day she made everything so simple and was incredibly organized. Before and after the wedding she was in touch frequently to give us updates and check in. I was a little nervous not knowing how to pose and choose the best picture locations, but she did all that for us and put me at ease. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she is also a very kind, professional that will take all the worry out of the process so the couple can just have fun!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Meg · Married on 08/20/2016

I am so happy that we chose Ali for our wedding photographer!! Ali was a pleasure to work with, beginning to end. She is so talented, organized, and professional. She really made me feel calm and comfortable throughout the whole process. Our pictures came out amazing, we have so many favorites! I am recommending her to all of my friends and family! We can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Ali was an amazing photographer! She came early, stayed late, and got every photo and more that I asked for. The number of photos we received as well as the fantastic quality was fantastic. Each photo Ali and her second photographer took captured every detail of our special day. The colors popped and even when it rained on our day, Ali kept my spirits high and even provided clear umbrellas for some great outdoor photos. She knows the poses that look best and makes everyone and everything look beautiful. I highly recommend her for any photos you are looking to get!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2016

Ali did a fantastic job at our wedding; we are so pleased with her work. The photos she took are beautiful, and we have received many compliments on them. Ali was friendly and very easy to work with; there isn't anyone who I could imagine having done a better job. She wasn't intrusive at all, yet she stepped in at just the right times to take the perfect picture. I highly recommend Alicia Petitti Photography!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Benjamin · Married on 04/30/2016

I have to start off by saying that Alicia Petitti is not only an artist with her pictures, but also a consummate professional. I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding or other professional pictures. Alicia was referred to my wife and I by a personal friend, whose wedding pictures she did. We were able to see her work at their wedding, and were immediately impressed by her presence at the event and the quality of the pictures once they came out.

Leading up to our wedding, Alicia was extremely responsive and efficient in her communications making it easy to coordinate the details of her role. On the day of, she and her assistant were basically with us for the entire day, from the getting-ready pictures in the morning through the end of the reception. Throughout that time Alicia was extremely energetic and involved, without being intrusive. In addition to doing a great job with our formals, she showed a great eye for candid moments that could easily have been overlooked. Looking through the pictures afterwards, we found that she really captured many of the guests in a way that is difficult to capture in photographs.

If you are looking for someone to preserve the memories of your wedding (or any other special day), Alicia is definitely the way to go. Not only are her photos superb, but she has a unique way of bringing out and capturing the best aspect of you, your wedding party, and your guests. Knowing that your pictures are in capable and professional hands will definitely take stress off your shoulders and allow you to enjoy your day.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Hillary · Married on 12/31/2015

Alicia Petitti is and ANAZING photographer! She did both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures! Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is so nice, polite and professional! I could't have imagined more amazing pictures and I'm so thankful she captured our perfect day for us to relive over and over! I would recommend Ali to everyone and anyone!!

Sent on 01/22/2016

kristyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Ali was so professional and amazing! She made the experience amazing!!! We skyped many times before the big day and she had all the little details down. She was so easy to work with! We will treasure her pictures forever! I will definitely hire her again for family pictures or other big events! She was also extremely affordable, and she brought along her assistant who was also great!!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Daniele · Married on 09/26/2015

WOW! Where do I start! When you are planning your wedding, you know that one of the most important things you need is your photographer. After the event is all said in done it will be one of the only tangible things you have left for one of the most special moments in your life. Planning a wedding from thousands of miles away and selecting your photographer is slightly stressful. Ali made it super EASY. She is very responsive, professional, and approachable. Her prices are competitive but more importantly her work is what I like to call STAR STATUS! I honestly could write for days on how impressed I am with Ali and her services. She was like having another wedding planner the day of. She really goes above and beyond to make your day special, and truly captures the moments you want to hold close to your heart forever. We visit the NE for family and personal reasons often. I will be reaching out to Ali for more special events for sure. Thank you ALI!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

liana · Married on 06/27/2015

Alicia was the absolute best choice for a photographer! She was so enjoyable to work with and took incredible pictures!!! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Michele · Married on 05/29/2015

I always knew I wanted Ali to our wedding photographer! A friend was always posting the beautiful pictures that Ali had taken of her family and once we started planning our wedding, we got in touch with her right away. To our surprise, she was the most reasonably priced photographer we contacted and yet had our favorite photos. We were married in Newport where some of the local vendors can be pricey but we felt SO confident knowing that we would get both quality and value with Ali. From day 1 Ali was amazing. She was constantly in touch, answering my questions right away and always having the answer I needed. Before the wedding, we filled out her questionnaire (which is such a great resource) to choose the formal portraits we wanted to include, while also giving us room to tell her what details were important so that they were sure to be captured as well. You work so hard on all the details and Ali understands that and wants to make sure she represents them. On the day of our wedding, Ali and her assistant were there early and ready to go. We felt like they were just 2 more friends spending our special day with us, which made the pictures effortless and made them blend right into the day. Ali and her assistant captured all the beautiful moments of our day in the most artistic and inspiring photos. The questionnaire we completed earlier set the schedule for the pictures and kept the formals on track, which was great because we still got to enjoy most of our cocktail hour. The end of the night shot that Ali does is so unique and the sunset pictures she captured were incredible! We truly cannot say enough about Ali and her team. They are the epitome of what you want for your wedding photographers. Ali is so flexible, responsive, talented and caring on top of being just a really nice person that you want to spend time with on your day. We couldn't be happier with the photographs and are still getting compliments on how amazing the photos are and how talented Ali is.

Sent on 09/28/2015

I truly cannot count how many people have told me that my wedding photographs (and engagement!) are the best they have ever seen. Not only are the pictures stunning, but Ali is professional, helpful, calming, sweet, funny and all around perfect! She will be our photographer for all life's special moments. No one could compare!

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 11/21/2014

Ali was so great to work with throughout the whole process! She is very organized and worked with us to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. Ali's personality also made it easy for us to remain relaxed and natural. The sneak peak photos and slideshow was a perfect way to share photos early with our friends and family. We absolutely love ALL of our pictures and she has a great knack for capturing the special moments throughout the day. We would highly recommend Alicia Petitti Photography!

Sent on 02/02/2015