Delray Beach, FL 33445 Map · Phone number

About Alex Wells Photography

I consider myself to be a photographic storyteller, telling your wedding story. My mission is for your images to be authentic, full of vibrant life, romance, emotion, and playfulness. I do my best to be as unobtrusive as possible while capturing the reality of the event with little interference as the moments unfold through artistic angles and lighting.

I take the photojournalism approach while capturing your photographs into a seamless collection that tells your love story with creativity and timeless beauty. I prefer working with natural light because it creates pure, authentic images. By isolating my subjects against beautiful, uncluttered backgrounds it allows me to capture the raw beauty and affection between them. At the same time I make my subjects comfortable enough that their and personalities are revealed. I strive to preserve the magic, beauty, and emotion of your event and make sure you always look your best.

I offer a variety of packages for my photography services that can suit anyone's budget. I understand that every event is a different and I try to accommodate your unique needs. I look forward to opportunity to meet with you and discuss your event plans, so please email me and we can set up an appointment.

020AlexWellsPhoto
020AlexWellsPhoto
007AlexWellsPhotographyBridal
001AlexWellsPhoto

Alex Wells Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Delray Beach, 33445 See on map