Charlotte, NC 28205 Map · Phone number

About Alex Gibbs Photography

I'm a southern photographer with a totally nontraditional approach. My eye is always wandering for the next great shot, and looking for ways to melt your heart when you look back on your big day! I started shooting photographs with my best friend in high school as part of a photography assignment for art class. Since then, things just kept pulling me back towards photography in every avenue of life that I ventured into. Through out college I study photography, shot local bands at shows, and went out on my own shooting as much as possible. From there this high school "hobby" turned into a dream come true. It's amazing getting to say this is my job.

The whole goal of any session with me is for us to have fun, stay relaxed, and create lasting images for you and your loved ones to enjoy forever. I'm a people person and a chatterbox. I love getting to know my couples, be it over coffee or hanging out listening to records in my living room (which has definitely happened).

I currently live in Charlotte, NC but I love to travel. A year of weddings usually has me driving all across the South East. I'm not just limited to the South East though, I'm available worldwide.

For more information about packages and what I can do for you to help make your wedding day as great as possible please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Also check me out on social networking sites as well:

Follow Alex Gibbs Photography on

75be474a1612e7af 1341256166716 19
75be474a1612e7af 1341256166716 19

13 Reviews for Alex Gibbs Photography

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

Alex is as much of a creative artist as he is a solid professional. He managed to capture so many wonderful moments of our entire weekend, as well as the emotion and energy of the wedding itself. Alex, thank you for everything. I wouldn't have picked anyone else for the job.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2012

Alex is amazing. So easy to work with. He has a great attitude and is very creative. I loved all my photos from engagements to the wedding day! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone I could. If you don't hire him you are missing out on a great photographer!!!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Joshua · Married on 10/13/2012

One of the biggest things, for me, when it came to my wedding day was making sure that it was all captured in picture for me to look back on for the rest of my life and to share with all of my loved ones. I've known Alex for a while now, and when it came time to find someone to fulfill my expectations, I knew that he was the man I wanted for the job. From the beginning, Alex was very responsive and really pumped to get started on our wedding. Alex takes extreme pride in his work, and loves what he does. When it comes to looking for someone to capture all of the right moments, there isn't a better person. We used him for both our engagement pictures and our wedding. After receiving our wedding pictures, my wife and I decided that from here on out, he will be the only person we call to take pictures of anything. Looking at those pictures, even now, makes us feel like we're reliving that day over and over again, and we are absolutely in love with that. Whether it be casual shots of ourselves, or great photos of our future children...Alex Gibbs will be the man for the job every single time.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Award

Alex Gibbs Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Charlotte, 28205 See on map
    Please don't call after 8pm. Feel free to eamil me at any point of the day.