Albriana Shante Events

Brandon, FL View map

Wedding planning to the chic & sophisticated bride who likes clean lines, modern trends & lots of florals.

As seen in Martha Stewart, Albriana Shante Events (formally Unseen Events) is the wedding planner to the chic & sophisticated bride who likes clean lines, modern trends & lots of florals.

We partner up with each client and design their event based on their story. Albriana Shante Events will fully plan and design your wedding based on the desired guest experience.

• Black-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Shirelle
    Shirelle Married on 11/07/2020

Best day ever!

Bree is awesome! She is a very proficient and amiable person. I did a destination wedding and she made my wedding planning an easy and enjoyable experience even during a pandemic. We had to make a lot of changes throughout my wedding planning and she was always so patient and accommodating. I told her what my vision was for my wedding with just a few words and pictures and she new exactly what I wanted without me saying it. She took my vision way beyond my expectations, our wedding was great! Not only did she do an amazing job with the planning and design she also did a great job with keeping me within my budget, and she even found a few mistakes in some of my vendor contracts that saved me money! I definitely recommend her and we will absolutely use her again for future events.
    Michele Married on 02/16/2020

Best decision!

From the moment we hired Albriana as our day-of-coordinator we knew she would go above and beyond to ensure our day was as smooth as possible. Even though we hired her just for the day, she helped us with so much more leading up to our wedding. From product recommendations to easing my nerves about our timeline, she made me feel like I had a fairy godmother the whole way through! She has a gift for making you feel at ease and like everything will be okay and that's truly all you could ask for in a wedding planner/coordinator. The moment I walked into our reception hall and saw everything set up to PERFECTION, I felt an instant wave of happiness knowing we made the right choice in hiring Albriana. Albriana truly executed my vision and then some, and most of all, she made me feel like she had my back the entire night. We couldn't have done it without her!
  • Romana
    Romana Married on 11/01/2017

Great Wedding Planner!

My husband and I will forever be grateful for Albriana's help in planning our Wedding. We are super Busy people, and planning a Wedding on such short notice, during Co-vid is something that was not on my Agenda. After Interviewing Albriana, I knew she was the Wedding planner for us. She kept in mind our needs, our Budget, and our desires to keep everything elegant & tasteful! I look back at the pictures and it could not have been a more perfect day! Thank you Bree for your hard work and making sure our special Day was Executed flawlessly!

Team

ALBRIANA YOUYOUTE
ALBRIANA YOUYOUTE
Owner | Lead Designer

Hi! It's your favorite planner here!

I'm Bree! I am so excited you stopped by my page! I consider myself more than just your average coordinator, I am a wedding Stylist! My motto is "The Event is In the Details".

I'm the wedding planner who will have your guest leaving in awe saying “I’ve never seen that at a wedding before”

I'd love to chit chat with you more about your wedding AKA one of the biggest days of your LIFE! Let's connect so I can get to know more about you, your vision for your wedding day.

210 South Kings Ave Suite L Brandon, FL, 33511
Location of (Albriana Shante Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding