Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Alan Phillip Photography

My works mainly focuses on emotion and I have a positive approach to your wedding day. I am very detailed oriented! It's your wedding day so relax, and most importantly have fun. I love creating stories through my images so when you look at your photograph you can relive your wedding day.

Follow Alan Phillip Photography on

41 Reviews for Alan Phillip Photography

Alison · Married on 10/21/2017

Alan was absolutely wonderful to work with. He gave us great direction during our post-first look pictures and made sure we got the important shots during the reception. Alan was always available for group shots on the dance floor, but we never felt like he was being too pushy or disrupting the fun. I would definitely recommend Alan and his team!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2017

Alan was absolutely amazing he was very professional! Very sweet and made me so relaxed on such an anxious day I look forward to working with him in the future

Sent on 10/27/2017

Liana · Married on 09/30/2017

Alan is beyond amazing and more than I could've ever wished for as our wedding photographer! Not only is he professional and so talented with impeccable and stunning work, but he is so kind and fun to work with. It was a pleasure to work with Alan and Raul, and they will be photographing all our future events, milestones and even holidays. We are very grateful to have found such an amazing photographer and would recommend him to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/29/2017

• Beauty Culture
    Beauty Culture Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alan Phillip photography has an excellent eye for photography. Capturing the most special moments in weddings, Engagement shoots etc.. I highly recommend Alan Phillip Photography for your next event!

• Weddings 411
    Weddings 411 Wedding Planners

I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to work with Alan Philip Photography,their work is amazing! The Brides had a great experience and the were extremely content with the work, passion and dedication from Alan Phillip Photography. I would definitely recommend to any Bride! Their work speaks for itself and the prices are unbeatable! Thank You Alan as always very happy to recommend. Hany Selmo Wedding Planner & Events Coordinator Weddings411, Inc. www.MiamiWeddings411.com