Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Akil Bennett Photography

Hi!  I'm an editorial/lifestyle wedding photographer based out of Houston, Tx.  The best way to describe my style is clean, classic and fun.  I  strive to make my photo shoots as fun and relaxed as possible for my clients, that way I can get the best possible images while capturing who they really are.  Ultimately, my goal is to tell a story by capturing the many joyful moments shared between the bride and a groom on their wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Matted Prints (3)
Albums (2)
Canvas (2)
Prints (2)

Akil was phenomenal! So easy to work with and the quality of the photos were incredible. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking.

Profile Picture KK, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, High-Res Images

Akil was wonderful to work with. He is so friendly, professional, and talented. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the pictures he took from our engagment, wedding, and reception. His pictures are absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Madi, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Akil was so wonderful to work with throughout our engagement photos, bridals and of course: our wedding day! Akil is not only super friendly, but also extremely talented. My husband Eric and I were so blown away by our photos and how Akil was able to capture our love in perfect lighting with perfect backgrounds :) I highly recommend him and always enjoy seeing his work!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/8/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS

By far a celebrity photographer in my perspective! From his personality to his quality of work and specially his ideas for each photo.

Love, Love, Love his work! Akil captures the essence of your wedding day. Hey I even hired him for mine.

Akil does amazing work. People who have been doing photography for 20 years can look at his work and think...wow!

Akil is professional, genuine, and an amazing photographer! His images speak for themselves.

1502 Sawyer St #228, Houston, TX 77007   See On Map