Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Akil Bennett Photography

Hi!  I'm an editorial/lifestyle wedding photographer based out of Houston, Tx.  The best way to describe my style is clean, classic and fun.  I  strive to make my photo shoots as fun and relaxed as possible for my clients, that way I can get the best possible images while capturing who they really are.  Ultimately, my goal is to tell a story by capturing the many joyful moments shared between the bride and a groom on their wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Matted Prints (2)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Akil and his team beautifully captured every aspect of our wedding. Without being obtrusive they were able to give us lasting moments of our ceremony and reception that we didn’t even remember. They were very pleasant to work with and extremely helpful in deciding what to capture and what poses to take. Without question they made it memorable and stress free and that is why we highly recommend Akil.

Profile Picture Vincent, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Working with Akil was such a pleasure for our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and entire wedding process. He exudes a calmness that is directly transferred to his subjects, causing a fun and enjoyable photographing experience. We all loved having Akil around on such a crazy day, because he brought such positivity to a somewhat stressful and crazy environment. His photos are absolutely beautiful, and we received so many compliments after day one when the engagement photos came out. We are so excited for our wedding photo book! Definitely use Akil if you have the chance!

Profile Picture User4507693, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A cut above the rest. Akil's photographs are in a class all by itself. He is a pleasure to work with and delivers a high quality, amazing product.
I highly recommend his services to anyone! Our guests even commented on how professional and courteous he was at our wedding.

Profile Picture Evanna, 4/26/15, 5 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS

By far a celebrity photographer in my perspective! From his personality to his quality of work and specially his ideas for each photo.

Love, Love, Love his work! Akil captures the essence of your wedding day. Hey I even hired him for mine.

Akil does amazing work. People who have been doing photography for 20 years can look at his work and think...wow!

Akil is professional, genuine, and an amazing photographer! His images speak for themselves.

Events