Akil Bennett Photography

Houston, TX View map
$8,500 Most Popular Price

$8,500 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm an editorial/lifestyle wedding photographer based out of Houston, Tx. The best way to describe my style is clean, classic and fun. I strive to make my photo shoots as fun and relaxed as possible for my clients, that way I can get the best possible images while capturing who they really are. Ultimately, my goal is to tell a story by capturing the many joyful moments shared between the bride and a groom on their wedding day.

• Amily
    Amily Married on 03/14/2021

Great for engagement photos!

We worked with Akil on our engagement photos. He produced incredible photos and made us feel so comfortable! We typically don't take a lot of photos so worried about the photo shoot and looking or feeling awkward. After meeting with Akil we were immediately at ease and had such a fun time during our shoot! I would definitely work with him again, and if we were getting married in Texas, would hire him for the wedding!
    Kk Married on 04/14/2018
    Akil was phenomenal! So easy to work with and the quality of the photos were incredible. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking.
    Madi Married on 12/30/2017
    Akil was wonderful to work with. He is so friendly, professional, and talented. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the pictures he took from our engagment, wedding, and reception. His pictures are absolutely stunning!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Demers Banquet Hall Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Unique Style Productions Unique Style Productions Wedding DJs

By far a celebrity photographer in my perspective! From his personality to his quality of work and specially his ideas for each photo.

FunPix Photobooth FunPix Photobooth Photo Booths

Love, Love, Love his work! Akil captures the essence of your wedding day. Hey I even hired him for mine.

1502 Sawyer St #228 Houston, 77007
713-858-7634
Location of (Akil Bennett Photography)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding