1502 Sawyer St #228, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Akil Bennett Photography

Hi! I'm an editorial/lifestyle wedding photographer based out of Houston, Tx. The best way to describe my style is clean, classic and fun. I strive to make my photo shoots as fun and relaxed as possible for my clients, that way I can get the best possible images while capturing who they really are. Ultimately, my goal is to tell a story by capturing the many joyful moments shared between the bride and a groom on their wedding day.

Follow Akil Bennett Photography on

19 Reviews for Akil Bennett Photography

Akil Bennett Photography 1
Akil Bennett Photography 2
Akil Bennett Photography 3

KK · Married on 04/14/2018

Akil was phenomenal! So easy to work with and the quality of the photos were incredible. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking.

Madi · Married on 12/30/2017

Akil was wonderful to work with. He is so friendly, professional, and talented. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the pictures he took from our engagment, wedding, and reception. His pictures are absolutely stunning!

Allison · Married on 04/08/2017

Akil was so wonderful to work with throughout our engagement photos, bridals and of course: our wedding day! Akil is not only super friendly, but also extremely talented. My husband Eric and I were so blown away by our photos and how Akil was able to capture our love in perfect lighting with perfect backgrounds :) I highly recommend him and always enjoy seeing his work!

Akil Bennett Photography 4
    Akil Bennett Photography 5
    Akil Bennett Photography 6

Akil Bennett Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Unique Style Productions
    Unique Style Productions Wedding DJs

By far a celebrity photographer in my perspective! From his personality to his quality of work and specially his ideas for each photo.

• FunPix Photobooth
    FunPix Photobooth Photo Booths

Love, Love, Love his work! Akil captures the essence of your wedding day. Hey I even hired him for mine.

• 1502 Sawyer St #228 Houston, TX 77007 See on map