Ajit Singh Photography

Ajit Singh Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ajit Singh Photography

Ajit Singh Photography is a boutique wedding photography studio located in Long Island, NY.  Here at the studio we focused at fostering a personal relationship with all of our couples.  We are personal photographers that value your vision and the story you'd like to tell on your wedding day.  Developing a level of comfort that doesn't feel like a stranger is shooting your wedding.  We capture your wedding with creativity, humor, and most importantly heart.  Give us a call at 516-728-2620.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Ajit Singh Photography did a fantastic job at my wedding! My husband and I loved the quality of the work! The photos were absolutely stunning and the video was also great! Darvinder was an amazing photographer and was open to anything we wanted and was there to capture the perfect moments!

Profile Picture Neha, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Picking a photographer to capture the most important day of your life was such a stressful decision but the moment I met Darvinder I felt so confident in my decision. Darvinder was so friendly, easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera when in fact we are both shy! He listened to exactly what we wanted and always let us knew his professional opinion. He is so dedicated to his craft, whether he was climbing on a chair or lying on the ground, he made sure that he captured the moment. As I look back at all of our wedding pictures I can still feel the emotions that I felt that day. Anyone with a camera can take pictures but it takes an artist like Darvinder to capture unique and beautiful moments. The pictures and our experience working with him was incredible and I would highly recommend working with him!

Profile Picture Kajal, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ajit, Kevin and Darvinder were able to beautifully capture few of the most important moments in our lives. Throughout the photo shoots, the photographers were able to make us feel comfortable and relaxed. They all handled themselves very professionally. The results were beyond our expectations and delivered in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ravi, 8/12/17, 1 Review