Ajit Singh Photography

Glen Head, NY 11545 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,988
Availability Check your date

About Ajit Singh Photography

Ajit Singh Photography is a boutique wedding photography studio located in Long Island, NY. Here at the studio we focused at fostering a personal relationship with all of our couples. We are personal photographers that value your vision and the story you'd like to tell on your wedding day. Developing a level of comfort that doesn't feel like a stranger is shooting your wedding. We capture your wedding with creativity, humor, and most importantly heart. Give us a call at 516-728-2620.

Follow Ajit Singh Photography on

10 Reviews for Ajit Singh Photography

Manisha · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot share enough good things about Ajit Singh. Not only is his work stunning but he is all around amazing person. From the minute my husband and I met him he made us feel so comfortable and made the our initial pre- wedding shoot pictures so effortless to take. He has such a artistic vision and this man really knows what he is doing. There was no doubt that our pictures came out flawless and chic! There is no doubt that Ajit will forever be my photographer for all the special occasions in the years to come. He is a wonderful person with a wonderful heart! Thank you so much again for all the hard work and effort you put in for us and being a part of our wedding journey. We wouldn't want it any other way!

Kajal · Married on 09/02/2017

Picking a photographer to capture the most important day of your life was such a stressful decision but the moment I met Darvinder I felt so confident in my decision. Darvinder was so friendly, easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera when in fact we are both shy! He listened to exactly what we wanted and always let us knew his professional opinion. He is so dedicated to his craft, whether he was climbing on a chair or lying on the ground, he made sure that he captured the moment. As I look back at all of our wedding pictures I can still feel the emotions that I felt that day. Anyone with a camera can take pictures but it takes an artist like Darvinder to capture unique and beautiful moments. The pictures and our experience working with him was incredible and I would highly recommend working with him!

Ravi · Married on 08/12/2017

Ajit, Kevin and Darvinder were able to beautifully capture few of the most important moments in our lives. Throughout the photo shoots, the photographers were able to make us feel comfortable and relaxed. They all handled themselves very professionally. The results were beyond our expectations and delivered in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Ajit Singh Photography 1
    Ajit Singh Photography 2
    Ajit Singh Photography 3
    Ajit Singh Photography 4

Award

Ajit Singh Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,988.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Glen Head, NY 11545 See on map