Aisle K Celebrations

Evanston, IL View map
$900 Package Price

$900 Package Price

I’m Krys Juleen, the “K” in Aisle K Celebrations.

Whether you need a helping hand when you're first engaged, assistance pulling together your 'to do' list a few months out from your big day, a day-of coordinator, or someone to handle "ala carte" tasks, I'm the person for you! If it's not a wedding you're planning, I can help with other events, as well.

After a successful career as the administrative assistant to a federal district judge, I am now lucky enough to be combining the high level of responsibility required for that job with my love of all things wedding and party-related! For over 12 years, I’ve also been serving as a day-of coordinator at a church in Evanston, Illinois, where I’ve been present at countless wedding rehearsals and ceremonies.

Both jobs have afforded me decades of professional administrative experience, and have honed my organizational and time management skills. I have also been a mother of the bride, so I know firsthand all that goes into pulling off a successful celebration. I’m a whiz at attention to detail, preemptive thinking, acting as a liaison with vendors, and troubleshooting any hiccups that may arise along the way. Additionally, I enjoy helping couples integrate unique and personal touches into their events, which ultimately result in one-of-a-kind celebrations.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1250.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Madeline R. Married on 06/08/2019

She was wonderful and everything we needed for day of coordination

I'm so happy we decided to go with a coordinator... and even more pleased that person ended up being Krys. She ensured one of the most important days went smoothly and without a hitch. It was so fabulous to wake up the morning after my wedding to a nice clean room with all my gifts together, envelopes safe, shoes/picture frame accounted for, and opening my eyes to my beautiful bouquet that she remembered to grab for me! Not to mention keeping me on track all evening and even sewing up a bridesmaid dress last minute! We recommend 100%!
  • Tina
    Tina Married on 05/10/2019

The best vendor we worked with!

Where do I begin? Krys from Aisle K celebrations is simply a life-saver when it comes to wedding planning and day-of coordination! Krys provided day-of coordination and additional wedding planning for my October 2019 wedding. She is so professional, highly organized, and has an amazing eye for detail. Krys is very easy to communicate with and promptly replied to all of my emails and phone calls throughout the planning process. She ensured that everything on my very long to-do list was completed on time and really went above and beyond to make the planning process enjoyable for me. In the week leading up to the wedding and on the day of, one of our other wedding vendors was very difficult to work with and Krys took over to make sure everything went smoothly and was taken care of. On the day of the wedding, she made sure that my husband and I did not have to worry about a thing and could simply enjoy the day. When my husband and I arrived at our reception, she had already set aside drinks and appetizers for us (we missed most of cocktail hour to take additional photos) and she made sure that everything was returned to us the day after the wedding (cards, gifts, etc.). Hiring Krys was the best decision we made throughout the planning process- she is just amazing. Also, Krys was an administrative assistant to a federal district judge in her previous career, so you can rest assured knowing that she will have everything organized and completed ahead of time. Hire her- you will not regret it!
    Maria Married on 08/25/2018

A joy to have on our team

Krys was a joy to work with and made sure our wedding day went off without a hitch! In planning our wedding, I thought I had most of the details figured out and that the day of would be simple, but as I got further into the planning, I realized that we couldn't do it all ourselves. Krys stepped in and made our wedding day run extremely smoothly, leaving us without a care in the world about when everything was going to happen and allowing us to enjoy every part of our wedding -- the lead up, the ceremony, and the reception. Krys did magic coordinating all our vendors, which was a bit more involved because the venue we had our reception at didn't provide much but the hall. She knew what questions to ask, which issues to worry about, and which ones to set aside. And she provided a reassuring voice to us whenever we had any concerns -- we're so thankful that Krys was there with us throughout the process and on our wedding day!

1327 Ashland Ave #2, Evanston, IL, 60201
Location of (Aisle K Celebrations)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding