About Afloral.com

Afloral.com exceptional silk flowers and wedding decorations for DIY Weddings -Shipping Nationwide

Afloral.com is your one-stop online wedding shop for premium silk flowers, lifelike greenery, and beautiful wedding decorations. We supply budget brides and crafters with everything they need for DIY flower arrangements and decorations.

Consider silk flowers for your wedding!

-Silk flowers are affordable.  Save on your wedding budget with faux flowers from Afloral.com.

-Silk flowers won't wilt!  Order and create your flower arrangements anytime!

-Silk flowers last forever.  Keep your wedding flowers as a reminder of your day.

At Afloral.com we truly value our customers' opinions and use their feedback to continuously provide exceptional service and products. We offer an excellent return policy, fast response to all email questions, speedy and secure checkout, and quick shipping. Our user friendly website and commitment to outstanding customer service will provide you with a unique and carefree shopping experience that will make planning for your big day an enjoyable experience.

Start saving now! Shop Afloral.com and use WEDDINGWIRE at checkout to take an additional 10% off any order of $50

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Buffalo, Chicago, Northern New Jersey, Washington DC + 7 Additional Regions

204 Reviews for Afloral.com

Chuppah Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

INCREDIBLE service and BEAUTIFUL florals... I can not recommend afloral enough to those who want to save BIG and have control over their floral budget! Faux florals scared me at first, but when I got the first shipment I fell in LOVE!! My bridal bouquet was $70 and I had the freedom to piece it together myself!! It is GREAT for those DIY gals!! I then spent roughly $25 for each bridesmaid bouquet, and now I am able to let my bridesmaids keep their bouquets :) you will not regret going with Afloral!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leah , 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very happy with my flowers I bought and how fast my order came. I will be putting in my second oder soon.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1501258963848 1501258952288 logo

10% OFF* for WeddingWire Fans

$0.01 Value | Promo Code: WEDDINGWIRE
Use promo code WEDDINGWIRE for 10% Off your orders of $50 or more at Afloral.com.
#WWfa23e13553c3f9f3

27 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful floral designs from Afloral! We highly recommend them to everyone!

Beautiful flowers for your big day. For simple to over the top their designs are amazing. Highly recommend them.

I have never had a bad experience with Afloral.com :) I always get what I am looking for at a great price and would recommend this site to any florist who likes a great deal or special offers.

333 PROS I KNOW

Events

Afloral.com is a wedding flower provider for the DIY bride from the USA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York, California, and Texas, and nationwide online. Afloral.com is a professional wholesale wedding flower provider that has been part of the online wedding industry since 1996 specializing in silk wedding flowers and wedding decorations.