Your wedding or vow renewal symbolizes a love that will last a lifetime. Your ceremony should reflect your feelings for one another. Let us make your special day the best day of the rest of your lives. All weddings and vow renewals include an experienced wedding officiant, and access to our private library of ceremonies, poems, prayers and blessings.
We also offer silk flowers, photography, and an extensive collection of recorded music, and all the little details that will make your special day one you will remember fondly with each anniversary.
You can relax, knowing your in experienced, caring hands. Your wedding will be incredibly romantic, beautiful, and memorable, without costing you a fortune!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
60 ReviewsWrite a review
16 User photos
Our Royal Wedding is our most inclusive, value added wedding package. For only $999, your wedding will include:
- Experienced Wedding Officiant – to perform a personalized, romantic, heartfelt wedding ceremony.
- White Lattice Arch covered with white flowers, flanked on each side by Planters filled with white flowers and greenery for the perfect wedding setting.
- Heart In the Sand with white flowers.
- Up to 24 White Padded Chairs with sashes (your choice of white, purple or aqua blue sashes).
- Unlimited number of guests. (For beach weddings where there will be 50 or more people in attendance including 2 of our staff, the Beach Patrol requires a $100 beach event permit, plus liability insurance – about $100. For less than 50 people total, no permit or insurance is required.)
- Our travel to any wedding site within the Greater Daytona Metro area from Ormond Beach to New Smyrna Beach. (*a travel charge may be added for locations more than 20 miles from our office.)
- Consultation with wedding coordinator to personalize and organize your wedding ceremony.
- Your choice of wedding ceremonies (there are many to choose from – traditional, contemporary, poetic, etc.) customized for you. You also may submit your own vows.
- Inclusion of couple’s children in the wedding ceremony.
- Soul-stirring wedding blessings, prayers and poems of your choice from our many selections.
- Wedding Music – your choice of recorded traditional or nontraditional music from our extensive library to enhance the ambience. We have many selections and styles of music – classical, country, pop, rock, soul, R&B – you name it. If we don’t have a certain song you’d like, we’ll do all we can to get it for you, or you can furnish your own music and we’ll work it into the service.
- Keepsake Certificate of Marriage on bordered parchment with gold seal suitable for framing.
- Use of lovely hand-made silk Bridal Bouquet – choose from several styles and colors (return after ceremony or purchase for $35).
- Use of matching boutonniere (return after ceremony or purchase for $5).
- Your chosen wedding vows printed on fine forever parchment suitable for framing.
- Eternal Unity Ceremony – (a unity ceremony is an ADDITION to the wedding ceremony.) Choose one from the Hawaiian Sand, Rose or Candle Unity Ceremony (also a wonderful way to include children in the newly formed family).
- Unity Ceremony sand container, roses or candles appropriate for the unity ceremony you choose.
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
Extraordinary and superb!!
If you’re looking for professionals to perform your ceremony or vow renewal, look no further! Affordable Weddings is always accommodating and friendly, so you’ll have one less thing to worry about on your big day!