ADORNMENTS flowers & finery

San Luis Obispo, CA View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Town & Country Weddings, In Style Magazine and other creative Press. Wedding and Event Styling and Design. Combining decades of experience In San Luis Obispo County and beyond. We focus on a fresh interpretation of the Classic into Contemporary wedding designs. Inspiring attention to detail using flowers and decor to create events of enduring beauty.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Christine
    Christine A. Married on 02/09/2022

Laurel is magic!

Laurel at Adornments is THE BEST! We got married in September 2020 in the middle of COVID. We switched venues and pulled the plug on our original wedding plans. When we decided on a new smaller COVID cautious wedding plan, we only had 1 month to execute everything. We could have not pulled this off without Laurel. She made everything seamless and incredibly easy. She styled and did flowers for both our wedding and the rehearsal dinner. She also played the role of coordinator, ordered all of our rentals, worked with our caterers, and found a incredible guitarist to play Landslide by Fleetwood Mac for me to walk down the aisle to. I was panicked trying to throw together a wedding in 1 month, so I just gave her full creative authority and some ideas of what I wanted and told her to just run with it. What she came up with completely blew me away! What she created for us came out of a fairytale. I still dream of the dinner table she created for us, in my opinion, the most beautiful I have ever seen. Do not hesitate to hire her! Not only is she a wonderful person and lovely to work with, she is a real life fairy godmother and will make all of your flower and decor dreams come true! Thank you Laurel, for everything, you made our day the most magical and we will forever be grateful!
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 10/09/2021

Unbelievably Beautiful

Laurel and her crew were amazing. I can't say enough good things about our experience with them. She was responsive to all our questions and easy to work with. But the best part was how absolutely beautiful our wedding florals were - from the bouquets, to tables, to the most STUNNING arch you've ever seen. She nailed it. I tried to give her complete creative freedom to design an "effortless, romantic, beautiful" look. 100% recommend!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful!

Laurel and her team are simply amazing and so so creative!!!! I wanted my flowers to be a bit different than the normal wedding and from the beginning Laurel was a pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments on our florals and the awesome chandelier she put together. She really made my vision come to life and it turned out even better than I had ever imagined!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Domonique & Joshua
    20 photos · 08/18/2018

Colleen Rosenthal Photography Colleen Rosenthal Photography Wedding Photographers

I see a lot of flowers but my breath is always taken away when I see the flowers and tables and rooms prepared by Adornments. They just do exquisite work! Colleen Rosenthal, Colleen Rosenthal Photography

LaBarbera Sound LaBarbera Sound Wedding DJs

Simply one of the Best ! If they do your flowers you will be so so happy !! Book them for you wedding.

Couture Motion Pictures Couture Motion Pictures Wedding Videographers

Working with Laurel and her team was just a dream. We totally felt like Laurel had been a long time friend the first time we met her. She is so wonderful to the team of vendors the day of and kept us well informed. And as far as her relationship with the bride and groom, Laurel kept the couple calm and comfortable. Any couple looking for an amazing coordinator who can also arrange the most beautiful flowers you have ever seen....call Laurel at Adornments!

141 Suburban Road, D4 San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
805-550-5302
805-550-5302

By Appointment Only
Location of (ADORNMENTS flowers & finery)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding