37 Reviews for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery

Chuppah Decor (2)
Event Design (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
37 ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Reviews

Laurel was amazing to work with! She has such talent with and knowledge about flowers! When she wrote up a flower proposal for us, she typed up every single flower detail that would be involved in the wedding - including each and every type of flower that would be used and where it would be used. She has such a vision! She was also very accommodating! She was able to meet with us for a table mock-up before the wedding. We absolutely loved her work; it is beautiful and stunning and we could not have asked for more perfect arrangements!

Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - My bouquet
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Flower arch
Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laurel is an amazing artist. The flowers she did at our winery wedding were stunning. When I first saw all her incredible work my breath was taken away. It was so much more than we ever imagined! From just a one-hour planning session, Laurel completely saw our vision and was able to make great recommendations, choose the best flowers, and execute exactly to what we were hoping. You really can’t go wrong with working with Laurel, and I can highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Laurel is extremely talented, professional, responsive, creative and a pleasure to work with!! Our wedding flowers were absolutely AMAZING! The flowers and the designs exceed our expectations!! Admittedly I am a picky person and I was absolutely in love with everything..everything was beyond beautiful!! Our sweetheart table was to die for and the guest tables omg beyond amazing!!'n Better than anything I have seen!! The ceremony flowers gorgeous!! The personal
flowers and all the accent flowers...All of it gorgeous!! My guests and I were blown away. You can't go wrong with Laurel and her team. She helped make our wedding as our guests all say, "the wedding of the century"

Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Table garland and candles
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Welcome station
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Ceremony aisle
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Barrel tops
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Ceremony
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Accents on the lights - Flores and hanging lights
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - My bouquet
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Bridesmaid
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Amazing table garland
Photo for ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Review - Welcome sign
Profile Picture catrina, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My flowers were PERFECT! Laurel was so sweet and easy to work with. I gave her colors and shapes I liked and she was able to turn that into a breathtaking vision! I told her I was having an arch made, but it wasn't going to be ready for her to see it before the wedding and she still was able to create arch arrangements that were MADE to be on that arch. Everything was beautiful and Adornments was such a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

A truly remarkable florist, Owner Laurel chooses only the best and most vibrantly beautiful flowers for your wedding day. As a destination wedding planner, I have had the privilege of working with Laurel several times and each time she delivers over and above what my clients are looking for. She is works with each budget, making sure that you get the most flowers for your money. My mouth always drops open when i see the flowers delivered, so stunning every time!

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/21/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Laurel and her team are FABULOUS! They did the floral design for my wedding last month and she nailed it! It was BREATHTAKING!!! I was the ultimate bridezilla - going back and forth about my budget amount for florals, not sure what kind of vases I wanted - then wanting very specific ones she had to go find!, being super specific on each type of flower in each arrangement...the list goes on! Laurel completely eased my mind and accommodated my every request! And she did it with such a smile on her face and such an calm, composed attitude that I really needed when I was freaking out (multiple times!). She has such an incredible eye for design. When she came to do the walk through at my venue, The Sunstone Villa, she was voraciously taking photos and coming up with new ideas. It was so impressive and exciting to see a true artist's mind working. In the end, I was so wowed by every floral detail on my big day. It was MORE BEAUTIFUL than I had even dreamed. Than you Laurel, you are a Godsend! :)

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

From the onset Laurel had a confident cool about her. She worked with us early on to deliver our vision through her skills. She listened and asked questions all while taking notes. I especially liked the fact they were hand written notes on a sheet of paper, for some reason It instilled a confidence that we were in good hands. She delivered on all of our requests with professionalism and a smile. We had great communication through-out and especially the weeks leading up to the wedding. As for her team, I think the note taking was a sign of Laurel's ability to roll up her sleeves, work collaboratively and get the job done correctly. The flowers were fresh, vibrant, and well thought out to match our planned ascetic perfectly. We couldn't have been more pleased and obviously can only say wonderful things. Truly a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Laurel and crew at Adornments are awesome! My wedding flowers and all of the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Adornments Flowers & Finery is the best of the Central Coast!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/10/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Laurel was amazing to work with! I had all of these grand ideas and she was able to make them a reality. She worked well within our budget and really made our day amazing.

Profile Picture User6045361, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Laurel is AMAZING! We were planning our wedding remotely and were only able to meet up a couple of times but she got our vision from our first conversation and pintrest board and took it to a level neither of us dreamed or imagined! We can't say enough about her execution and professionalism.

Profile Picture User5598712, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Set Up

Laurel created everything I imagined and more! She was flexible and listened carefully to all of my requests even when I changed my mind for the umpteenth time. I was blown away by her creativity and attention to detail. I am still dreaming about the flowers!

Profile Picture User5137983, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laurel was a true pleasure to work with for our wedding! She is very creative and makes some beautiful creations. Laurel was easy to communicate with during the process and created a gorgeous wedding! Could not be happier.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow wow wow!!!!!! Laurel created the most beautiful wedding arrangements that I could have ever dreamed up. Laurel made my wedding look like a fairy tale wedding!!! We got a tremendous amount of compliments about our flowers. Many people said it was the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen in their life. They were the most amazing flowers. The colors the textures were out of this world. I went cucoo with happiness over my bridal bouquet. So classic. Looked like a work of art. Laurel's work exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was extra special because of our flowers. We cannot thank Laurel enough and we are just thrilled with her work. I would highly recommend her flowers to family and friends!!!

Profile Picture carolyne, 10/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laurel is a rock star! She totally understood my vision and executed it beyond my wildest dreams. She put together ridiculous bouquets, table settings, and ceremony alter pieces! She was professional and wonderful to work with through the entire process. Thank you so much Laurel for making our wedding so beautiful!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What an absolutely amazing experience we had with Laurel at Adornments! She truly is a master in her field! From the first minute she knew what we were wanting and created the most perfect pieces for our wedding that were truly better than we could have imagined. Such perfect detail is obviously placed in everything they do and there is no other word for the work than STUNNING!!! Laurel is sweet and fun to work with in addition to her amazing ability to create dreams with her flowers. The staff that helped us on the big day was so incredibly sweet, helpful and supportive. We could not have been more pleased!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Adornments flowers is incredible! Laurel was such a joy to work with! Because we were having a destination wedding we were only able to meet a few times in person. Laurel was great with having calls and going back and forth via email until our vision and our budget aligned! We were thrilled with our beautiful florals on our most favorite day, thanks to Laurels hard work and attention to detail!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laurel is AMAZING - our flowers were perfect, literally what I had imagined only better because I don't know very much about flowers. She also coordinated our linens and set everything up between the ceremony and reception. The whole look of the wedding was exactly what we wanted. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Allegra, 6/7/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laurel at Adornments is AMAZING. It is a business that was passed down to her by her mom, and there is truly a family gift for creating the perfect feeling and atmosphere through flowers and other creative touches. Laurel was incredibly easy to work with, so creative, and she gave me exactly what I wanted! Her proposal for the wedding read like a fairy tale, which I loved, of course!

She was easy to communicate with and truly understands what people want, even when we don't quite know what that is!

Seriously, if you are lucky to get her to adorn your wedding, you will be in flower heaven!

Profile Picture Mishelle , 7/2/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What can I say Laurel, you are a flower goddess! Despite the 110 degree weather at our outdoor barn wedding, her team did everything possible to make sure the flowers survived the day... and they looked spectacular!! Never meeting in person during the planning process, from a few phone calls and one pinterest board Laurel was able to pull of my vision FLAWLESSLY! I honestly could'nt have asked for anything more. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Profile Picture sarah, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laurel and team are AMAZING!
Laurel was professional, super creative and a pleasure to work with. Her proposal was more then thorough and as I read it I thought I could envision my day, however when I saw it complete on my wedding day It was MORE INCREDIBLE then I could have ever dreamed of. Loved working with her and could not recommend her enough. Thank you again Laurel.

Profile Picture Rene, 6/22/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were one of my musts for my wedding day. I love them and I wanted to make sure I had the best. Zack, my now hubby, loves flowers too. Well, Laurel and her team at Adornments, are the BEST! I can't tell you how happy I was with the flowers. They were stunning and the bouquets, centerpieces, arch - every bit of finery they designed for us, were even more beautiful than I imagined. Laurel met with Zack and I beforehand at our venue and really got the idea of what we were looking for. She knocked it out of the park. We wanted colorful, springy, bright and cheery flowers, and she did this on such a romantic and classy level. She also really worked with our budget and made tweaks as necessary and coordinated the linens for us because she is so committed to the look of the day. Even our photographer, when she heard that we hired Adornments, commented, "Oh my God. They're the BEST. I have never seen more beautiful flowers." And, yes. Yes they are!

Profile Picture Allegra, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Laurel White of Adornments is a mind reader. lol. I know it sounds funny but somewhere the 10 year old in me believes that. I am sure it is because she has done so many events that the aesthetic aspect of her job is second nature, but it is surely impressive to me.
My wedding was beautifully adorned. She helped me with my color palate for our wedding and dressed an already impressive space (Santa Margarita Ranch) splendidly.
Everything was absolutely lovely!

Profile Picture Tamara, 9/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hiring Laurel from Adornments to do our floral arrangements was probably the best decision we made. I didn't give her a whole lot of direction because I trusted her expertise and boy, did she deliver. Everything from the boutonnieres to the bouquets to the arrangements on the tables were just perfect and better than I could have ever imagined. What I also loved about Laurel was how enthusiastic she was to be working on our wedding. I didn't feel like just another bride. Wedding vendors do this day in and day out and I loved having a vendor who was just as excited as I was. I truly felt like she worked with me the same way that she would have worked with a close family member. She was simply amazing.

Profile Picture User2064843, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers and all of the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. I had such a great experience and customer service was wonderful.

Profile Picture K, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If it was possible to rate Adornments 10 stars, I would definitely do so. I was so impressed with the flower arrangements that Laurel came up with. She took note of my style and was so creative in presenting flowers that were absolutely gorgeous. Adornments was well within my price range and Laurel was amazing to work with. If you are getting married in the Paso area you have to look into Adornments...you will not be disappointed. Thank you Laurel for doing such an amazing job, even down to the flower girl baskets and decorating the cake. You love what you do and it shows.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/30/11, 3 Reviews