ADORNMENTS flowers & finery Reviews

ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Carrion · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful!

Laurel and her team are simply amazing and so so creative!!!! I wanted my flowers to be a bit different than the normal wedding and from the beginning Laurel was a pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments on our florals and the awesome chandelier she put together. She really made my vision come to life and it turned out even better than I had ever imagined!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Favorite part

Laurel was the most amazing, and most talented florist, I’ve ever seen she made everything in my wedding come together. She was responsive to everything I asked, and made it appoint to go out of her way to help me and work with my budget. I would recommend her to everyone, she made my wedding perfect ❤️❤️

Sent on 01/26/2019
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 18
  • Sidney

Sidney · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent Service - Great Experience

I loved working with Laurel, she totally got my vision with only a couple emails and one phone call. She and her team totally nailed it. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 19

chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing florist

Laurel was so easy to work with and understood my vision completely. She has so much experience in this industry and I knew I could trust her. She was easy to communicate with and get ahold of. She worked with me and within my budget without compromising quality. She didn’t disappoint the day of. Everything was as we discussed and was perfect. She was pleasant and a professional. She has a positive demeanor and it was a pleasure having her be a part of my special day and the whole experience. My flowers were so beautiful! I only wish I could have afforded to do more! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 20
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 21
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 22
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 23
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 24

Marissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Dream Come True

Laurel and her team are truly amazing and made my wedding day a fairytale dream come true! As a bonus, Laurel is a dream to work with! She is so much fun and inspiring! She is a true visionary in her industry and was able to turn my ideas into a true masterpiece! I cannot thank her enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event! She will make it an enjoyable experience and an event to remember forever!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Abigail · Married on 04/27/2018

Lovely Laurel

Communicating and working with Laurel was one of the easier/more fun aspects of planning our wedding, for me. She was enthusiastic, inquisitive, and kind. And patient with me ;) It was important to us to not make anybody feel too restricted in working with us, and so we gave her some ideas/inspiration and trusted her to create something we never could have envisioned ourselves. And she did just that. Our flowers were both timeless and wild. It's easy to tell how much she enjoys what she does. My only regret is not meeting the rest of her team before go-time. I wish I had taken a moment to take in the ceremony site before walking down the aisle and getting carried away by the day. But thank goodness for the pictures :) You can't go wrong with Adornments. Laurel will listen and deliver with a beaming smile. Thank you again, Laurel!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 32
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 33
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 34

Katelyn · Married on 04/14/2018

Laurel was amazing to work with! She has such talent with and knowledge about flowers! When she wrote up a flower proposal for us, she typed up every single flower detail that would be involved in the wedding - including each and every type of flower that would be used and where it would be used. She has such a vision! She was also very accommodating! She was able to meet with us for a table mock-up before the wedding. We absolutely loved her work; it is beautiful and stunning and we could not have asked for more perfect arrangements!

Sent on 04/21/2018
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 35
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 36
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 37

Brenda · Married on 03/31/2018

Adornments- Laurel White did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for our daughter, Megan’s wedding at Halter Ranch Vineyard.

The flowers were exactly what we wanted with a few extra laurel touches thrown in. She is a true artist when it comes to a wedding vision. Wish we had a chance to use her again but our second daughter lives in Texas as do we. Would highly recommend Adornments without any hesitation. A delight to work with and the bonus you get the flowers of your dreams on that special day. Regards Brenda Eckert

Sent on 01/26/2019
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 42
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 43
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 44

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Laurel is an amazing artist. The flowers she did at our winery wedding were stunning. When I first saw all her incredible work my breath was taken away. It was so much more than we ever imagined! From just a one-hour planning session, Laurel completely saw our vision and was able to make great recommendations, choose the best flowers, and execute exactly to what we were hoping. You really can’t go wrong with working with Laurel, and I can highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 51
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 52
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 53

catrina · Married on 08/05/2017

Laurel is extremely talented, professional, responsive, creative and a pleasure to work with!! Our wedding flowers were absolutely AMAZING! The flowers and the designs exceed our expectations!! Admittedly I am a picky person and I was absolutely in love with everything..everything was beyond beautiful!! Our sweetheart table was to die for and the guest tables omg beyond amazing!!'n Better than anything I have seen!! The ceremony flowers gorgeous!! The personal
    flowers and all the accent flowers...All of it gorgeous!! My guests and I were blown away. You can't go wrong with Laurel and her team. She helped make our wedding as our guests all say, "the wedding of the century"

Sent on 10/09/2017
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 61
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 62
    ADORNMENTS flowers & finery 63

Shelby · Married on 07/08/2017

My flowers were PERFECT! Laurel was so sweet and easy to work with. I gave her colors and shapes I liked and she was able to turn that into a breathtaking vision! I told her I was having an arch made, but it wasn't going to be ready for her to see it before the wedding and she still was able to create arch arrangements that were MADE to be on that arch. Everything was beautiful and Adornments was such a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

A truly remarkable florist, Owner Laurel chooses only the best and most vibrantly beautiful flowers for your wedding day. As a destination wedding planner, I have had the privilege of working with Laurel several times and each time she delivers over and above what my clients are looking for. She is works with each budget, making sure that you get the most flowers for your money. My mouth always drops open when i see the flowers delivered, so stunning every time!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Teresa · Married on 05/21/2016

Laurel and her team are FABULOUS! They did the floral design for my wedding last month and she nailed it! It was BREATHTAKING!!! I was the ultimate bridezilla - going back and forth about my budget amount for florals, not sure what kind of vases I wanted - then wanting very specific ones she had to go find!, being super specific on each type of flower in each arrangement...the list goes on! Laurel completely eased my mind and accommodated my every request! And she did it with such a smile on her face and such an calm, composed attitude that I really needed when I was freaking out (multiple times!). She has such an incredible eye for design. When she came to do the walk through at my venue, The Sunstone Villa, she was voraciously taking photos and coming up with new ideas. It was so impressive and exciting to see a true artist's mind working. In the end, I was so wowed by every floral detail on my big day. It was MORE BEAUTIFUL than I had even dreamed. Than you Laurel, you are a Godsend! :)

Sent on 06/09/2016

Anna · Married on 10/24/2015

From the onset Laurel had a confident cool about her. She worked with us early on to deliver our vision through her skills. She listened and asked questions all while taking notes. I especially liked the fact they were hand written notes on a sheet of paper, for some reason It instilled a confidence that we were in good hands. She delivered on all of our requests with professionalism and a smile. We had great communication through-out and especially the weeks leading up to the wedding. As for her team, I think the note taking was a sign of Laurel's ability to roll up her sleeves, work collaboratively and get the job done correctly. The flowers were fresh, vibrant, and well thought out to match our planned ascetic perfectly. We couldn't have been more pleased and obviously can only say wonderful things. Truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Laurel created everything I imagined and more! She was flexible and listened carefully to all of my requests even when I changed my mind for the umpteenth time. I was blown away by her creativity and attention to detail. I am still dreaming about the flowers!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

Laurel was a true pleasure to work with for our wedding! She is very creative and makes some beautiful creations. Laurel was easy to communicate with during the process and created a gorgeous wedding! Could not be happier.

Sent on 12/02/2014

carolyne · Married on 10/06/2014

Wow wow wow!!!!!! Laurel created the most beautiful wedding arrangements that I could have ever dreamed up. Laurel made my wedding look like a fairy tale wedding!!! We got a tremendous amount of compliments about our flowers. Many people said it was the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen in their life. They were the most amazing flowers. The colors the textures were out of this world. I went cucoo with happiness over my bridal bouquet. So classic. Looked like a work of art. Laurel's work exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was extra special because of our flowers. We cannot thank Laurel enough and we are just thrilled with her work. I would highly recommend her flowers to family and friends!!!

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/19/2014

Laurel is a rock star! She totally understood my vision and executed it beyond my wildest dreams. She put together ridiculous bouquets, table settings, and ceremony alter pieces! She was professional and wonderful to work with through the entire process. Thank you so much Laurel for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/28/2014

What an absolutely amazing experience we had with Laurel at Adornments! She truly is a master in her field! From the first minute she knew what we were wanting and created the most perfect pieces for our wedding that were truly better than we could have imagined. Such perfect detail is obviously placed in everything they do and there is no other word for the work than STUNNING!!! Laurel is sweet and fun to work with in addition to her amazing ability to create dreams with her flowers. The staff that helped us on the big day was so incredibly sweet, helpful and supportive. We could not have been more pleased!!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Adornments flowers is incredible! Laurel was such a joy to work with! Because we were having a destination wedding we were only able to meet a few times in person. Laurel was great with having calls and going back and forth via email until our vision and our budget aligned! We were thrilled with our beautiful florals on our most favorite day, thanks to Laurels hard work and attention to detail!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Allegra · Married on 06/07/2014

Laurel is AMAZING - our flowers were perfect, literally what I had imagined only better because I don't know very much about flowers. She also coordinated our linens and set everything up between the ceremony and reception. The whole look of the wedding was exactly what we wanted. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Mishelle · Married on 07/02/2013

Laurel at Adornments is AMAZING. It is a business that was passed down to her by her mom, and there is truly a family gift for creating the perfect feeling and atmosphere through flowers and other creative touches. Laurel was incredibly easy to work with, so creative, and she gave me exactly what I wanted! Her proposal for the wedding read like a fairy tale, which I loved, of course!

She was easy to communicate with and truly understands what people want, even when we don't quite know what that is!

Seriously, if you are lucky to get her to adorn your wedding, you will be in flower heaven!

Sent on 07/30/2013

sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

What can I say Laurel, you are a flower goddess! Despite the 110 degree weather at our outdoor barn wedding, her team did everything possible to make sure the flowers survived the day... and they looked spectacular!! Never meeting in person during the planning process, from a few phone calls and one pinterest board Laurel was able to pull of my vision FLAWLESSLY! I honestly could'nt have asked for anything more. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Rene · Married on 06/22/2013

Laurel and team are AMAZING!
    Laurel was professional, super creative and a pleasure to work with. Her proposal was more then thorough and as I read it I thought I could envision my day, however when I saw it complete on my wedding day It was MORE INCREDIBLE then I could have ever dreamed of. Loved working with her and could not recommend her enough. Thank you again Laurel.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Allegra · Married on 05/18/2013

Flowers were one of my musts for my wedding day. I love them and I wanted to make sure I had the best. Zack, my now hubby, loves flowers too. Well, Laurel and her team at Adornments, are the BEST! I can't tell you how happy I was with the flowers. They were stunning and the bouquets, centerpieces, arch - every bit of finery they designed for us, were even more beautiful than I imagined. Laurel met with Zack and I beforehand at our venue and really got the idea of what we were looking for. She knocked it out of the park. We wanted colorful, springy, bright and cheery flowers, and she did this on such a romantic and classy level. She also really worked with our budget and made tweaks as necessary and coordinated the linens for us because she is so committed to the look of the day. Even our photographer, when she heard that we hired Adornments, commented, "Oh my God. They're the BEST. I have never seen more beautiful flowers." And, yes. Yes they are!

Sent on 06/02/2013