Los Angeles, CA 90031 Map · Phone number

About Adam Taylor Photography

Hello, my name is Adam Taylor and I am a professional Still Photographer and member of the International Cinematographer's Guild.

My work is published regularly in the Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Entertainment Weekly, Premiere Magazine, People, TV Guide, Time, Washington Post amongst others .

Due to my unique experience, I am able to bring unprecedented expertise to your event because of the range of work that I do.

Our memory works like a camera. We always remember the people that were good to us and we think about experiences in flashes. There's foreground, there's movement. Life is exciting and a fleeting thing. When I take a picture, I shoot more than just the moment. I shoot the experience and capture the color.

For more info check out about my wedding photography in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara check out http://www.adamtaylorweddings.us

DD8
79287f418dade178 1333385069679 IMG7037copy
IMG7037copy

18 Reviews for Adam Taylor Photography

Dinuk · Married on 05/05/2012

We Hired Adam Taylor for our Wedding and he took pictures for our Engagement,, Preparation, Ceremony and the Reception. He took well over 3000 pictures and we must say the pictures look awesome and unimaginable. Especially he focuses on the couple and the people in the picture than the back ground. Pictures are so clear and sharp.

You can see it to yourself if you go to his website. We totally depended on Wedding Wire reviews and his website to hire him. Oh boy! After the Engagement photo shoot out we thought we got the BEST out of the BEST photographers to capture our most important thing in our lives.

He is such a nice guy to work with and will always work with the couple according to their needs. He is so easy to get hold of and will respond right away through email, texts and phone calls. He is a bit on the pricey range than other Wedding photographers, but we must say it’s really worth it and PRICELESS. He had our pictures ready within three days of the Wedding. We are going to have our Wedding album designed by him too!

We are so grateful to him and lucky to find a photographer of his caliber. Even our parents, family and guest were impressed by his style of photography and we were praised so much for having him.
    We highly recommend him and you will not regret it! Guaranteed!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Nika · Married on 07/24/2011

Adam Taylor did the photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding. It was easy, easy, easy and very reasonably priced. Adam is really friendly and knows what he is doing.

I highly recommend getting the engagement session. It gave us a chance to hang out with Adam for a bit and let him get to know our style and personality. Also, as definite NON-models, we had to figure out how to pose and look our best.

During the wedding, Adam captured all the important shots. He took posed pictures of us, our family/friends, and the big moments. But he also took fantastic natural pictures of each guest individually and of all the conversation groups that formed.

We got the digital pictures right away. It was great to scroll through and see a bunch of little moments that we'd missed during all the hubbub. My favorite is a picture of my grandmother and my new grandmother-in-law leaning in to talk to each other amid other conversations. There are also great pictures of our different circles of friends and relatives mixing.

Adam Taylor was recommended to me by a friend and I will definitely recommend him to my bride friends in the future.

Sent on 11/06/2011

Carole · Married on 05/21/2011

Adam made me look like a movie star on my wedding day and he was friendly, prompt, reliable, and reasonably priced. Unlike a lot of other photographers, Adam doesn't force you to buy costly wedding books and packages; he'll give you a flat rate for the photography and you can print up the photos yourself (and avoid printing the ones you don't like). That was perfect for my needs as I was having a small, intimate wedding. Adam has been a freelance photographer on TV shows for years, most recently taking pictures of the cast members of Dancing with the Stars and House. So if he's professional enough to work on the top television shows, taking action shots of dancing celebrities, imagine what he can do for you on your wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Adam Taylor Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

• Flowers by Dan
    Flowers by Dan Wedding Florists

Best in Photography !

• Ceremonies by Deidra
    Ceremonies by Deidra Wedding Officiants

Adam is a delight. He works very well with the Bride and Groom, the wedding party and all the family members. He captures beautiful photographs of the entire wedding day and all those he works with seem to enjoy his pleasant and professional attitude. Deidra Gray-Breijo (Wedding Officiant Los Angeles) www.weddingofficiantla.com