15519 US Hwy 441 Suite 306, Eustis, FL 32726 Map · Phone number

• The Right Vibez
  • Dynasty Entertainment - Productions

13 Reviews for Accent Entertainment

• User4970314 · Recently married

Ron was an amazing Dj and really made the day amazing. There are so many things about him and his company that I could rave about, but I will just list the ones that are dominate in my mind

1. Due to the fact that our guest were up and dancing the whole time, Ron made a game up for us. He had all the women stand on one side of the room and all the men stand at the other. We then grabbed a partner and danced down the isle that was made. He called it the "New *Last Name* Family Dance". All my guests loved it and it was something that would be from a movie.
    2. He was very professional when it came to people wanting to request songs or request to make toasts. He always asked my husband or myself if that was okay or not. Also, after getting approval from us, he brought a screen for my sisters toast video she had made. It was a surprise to me, but Ron was professional in giving my husband enough information to get the okay.
    3. He is amazing when it comes to feeling the crowd. I don't think there was one song played that wasn't liked, and he spanned from all age groups. He reads his crowds very well, and everyone had great things to say.
    4. He is very easy to get ahold of and he even had a family emergency the week before my wedding. He still showed up professional and a smile on his face.

I will be telling everyone about the amazing service I had with Ron. He is what made my wedding such a success.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Aimee · Married on 12/27/2014

Ronn Redd with Accent Entertainment is wonderful! My family has used his services on several occasions for our wedding needs. This time he even traveled to Tampa for my wedding to provide lighting, and music for both ceremony and reception. They have a great client portal that you can go on ti choose music for your reception, when you meet with them everything is put in a detailed timeline so that your day runs on-time. In addition to providing receptions music, Ronn also provided music for our ceremony, and microphones for our officiant, and my fiance' so that everyone could hear our ceremony. Ronn kept everyone dancing throughout the night---including the staff at the venue, and has music for all the different age groups that might be attending your reception. After all these years of using this company...the first time was back in 2006...the quality of service has not changed....it is excellent. If you need a DJ, lighting, etc for anything...I would recommend Accent Entertainment!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

Selecting a DJ was one of the most challenging vendors to book involved with my wedding. I needed to find someone within budget, professional, responsible and someone who would keep the flow of the wedding in check. I had an excellent experience with Ronn from Accent entertainment. He was timely in response, flexible with my schedule and persistent on meeting and ensuring everything was going smoothly. He helped us with our song selections and day of timeline. Ronn thoroughly impressed my husband and I at our wedding, announcing things we didn't even think of during our wedding planning. He kept to our schedule, played great music, got the guests dancing and overall was excellent in his services.

Sent on 11/14/2014

• Lake Receptions
    Lake Receptions Banquet Halls

Ronn Redd is one of our favorite DJ's. He is so professional and organized. He is a pleasure to work with and when Ronn is here, we know the event will go without a hitch!

• 15519 US Hwy 441, Suite 306 Eustis, 32726 See on map
    3527291013 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment