Abby Rae Photography

Portland, OR View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

A contemporary wedding photographer located in Portland, Oregon, Abby Rae Photography creates stunning portraits that you’ll have forever. With an approach that is personal and aesthetic, Abby loves using the natural light to capture the raw emotions and moments between couples. She makes the couples she works with feel comfortable and relaxed, like you’re getting your picture taken by a close friend. This way, you can be yourself and your unique personalities will shine through the beautiful images.

Experience
Starting Abby Rae Photography in 2010, Abby is thrilled to have the opportunity to do something she absolutely loves for a living. Abby’s favorite moment to shoot at a wedding is the couple's portrait. She says it is one of the most intimate shots to document, and the time when they get to be together and soak it all in. Abby would love to capture your special day and is sure to provide natural and amazing photos!

Abby Rae Photography offers the following services to the happy couples:

• Additional hours
  • One event/day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Jenna
    Jenna A. Married on 07/17/2021

The best!

Finding and hiring Abby to be our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!! I was so nervous about finding a photographer and that they would be sure to get all the right shots, do a good job, etc on such an important day and boy did she deliver!!! Our photos are beyond my wildest imagination, they are SO FREAKING GOOD!! I've received non-stop compliments from anyone who has seen them on how incredible they are. I am one of the pickiest people I know and she blew my expectations out of the water. Not only are the photos beyond what we could have ever hoped for, working with Abby was the BEST! She is kind, she is fun and she is SO easy to be around and it never ever felt awkward with her. We trusted her completely and boy am I glad we did! You will NOT regret hiring her, I promise!! I cannot recommend her enough.
    Riana D. Married on 06/26/2021

The absolute best!

I’m so happy we were able to work with Abby for our wedding! She’s so kind and funny which helped make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She moved dates with us and quickly adapted when we went from a larger wedding to a backyard wedding of 20 people and even got a picture of us with our cat! She’s efficient and professional and captures the best moments! Even when I drifted from the original schedule, she made sure we were where we had to be on time and helped calm my wedding day nerves. I highly recommend her and hope to work with her again in the future.
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 10/10/2020

Personable photographer, phenomenal photography!

To keep it simple: Abby is amazing! She was such a joy to work with and is a truly talented photographer. Abby was personable and attentive to our needs; she really took into consideration how we wanted to capture our day. We can't stop looking at our photos--kind of obsessed actually! Highly recommend Abby Rae Photography!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Abby Rae Photography 1
Exclusive

Portland, Oregon Portland, OR, 97225
Location of (Abby Rae Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding