Winchester, VA 22603 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Aaron Riddle Photography

My name is Aaron Riddle and I am a professional photographer serving Winchester, VA, Northern Virginia and Washington D.C. specializing in modern wedding photography and portrait photography.

As a wedding photographer my style is unobtrusive, friendly photojournalism. I capture the spontaneous smiles, people living in the moment and details of your day as they naturally unfold. Your job is to relax and enjoy your wedding! My job is to document it for you to relive forever.

Website: www.acriddle.com

Email: aaron@acriddle.com

Phone: 540-686-1220

My Style

My style as a wedding photographer is unobtrusive, friendly photojournalism. I capture the moments of your day as they naturally unfold.

While I take time to capture traditional posed photographs as well, I believe the most special photographs are taken when I observe and record the events of your day as they happen…the bride casually kissing the groom when no one is looking…the flower girl gazing at a single flower during the wedding reception…or the father of the bride hugging his daughter one last time before she leaves for the honeymoon.

For this reason, I have had several of my former clients give me the tongue-in-cheek title of “ninja photographer”. As one mother-of-the-bride put it, “it is perfect description for what I think is the most distinguishing characteristic of your photography.”

As a Client, You are My Top Priority

My clients will tell you that I will work as hard as anyone out there to capture your wedding and tell the story of your day the best I can. I am easy-going, yet very professional, punctual and accommodating. I care about my clients and they always come first. I believe in responding to your questions right away, communicating promptly and doing everything I can to meet your needs as a photographer.

Your job is to relax and enjoy your wedding day! My job is to document it for you to relive forever.

Follow Aaron Riddle Photography on

12b4f387ed08dfe0 1405286482687 140116erikandsarahwedding 590finallarge
140628billyandhollywedding 1262finallarge

36 Reviews for Aaron Riddle Photography

Caleb · Married on 07/24/2018

He qas also our officiant, and we had a beautiful ceremony and pictures!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Aaron was the perfect photographer for our big day! He was flexible with our schedule, professional, and extremely helpful. We had a large wedding, over 220 guests, and he managed to capture every important moment and more! He was always very timely when getting back to us or answering our questions and he worked with us on our tight budget. As for his work, where do we start?! His pictures are beautiful, everything we wanted! His great experience allows him to set up wonderful shots! Thank you Aaron!! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at emjay892017@gmail.com.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/29/2017

Wow oh wow was our first thought when we saw our wedding photos from 4/29/17. Aaron's work is absolutely stunning.

We had such a great time going through the pictures especially since Aaron captured so many special moments of our guests that we completely missed the day of. He captured the essence of our friends and family which is quite tricky as they are quite animated and always on the move. Our guests said multiple times Aaron was everywhere like a ninja willing to take their pictures.

I love that our pictures aren't too posed and retain the us value in them. By far our favorite picture was us and the wedding party running from a dinosaur. Aaron did a great job choreographing the shot and showed such enthusiasm. And most importantly, he pulled it off magnificently. The picture is brilliant!

Aaron is unimposing, friendly, efficient (especially when capturing kids), professional, and extremely skilled in his profession.

We are beyond thrilled with our photos and recommend him whole-heartily.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Aaron Riddle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,485.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Aaron Riddle Photography 1
    10% Off Wedding Photography Services
    For a limited time only, mention the promotional code "RiddleWedding2010" when you fill out my contact form for a 10% discount towards wedding photography services

• Love Flowers Shenandoah
    Love Flowers Shenandoah Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Aaron Riddle Photography! Aaron has an amazing eye for taking sharp, perfectly focused- crisp photographs, and a true talent for capturing light. He is one of our favorite photographers to work with, and our Brides & Grooms rave about his services. Aaron Riddle is a true artist, and is sure to impress!

• Historic Rosemont Manor
    Historic Rosemont Manor Historic Weddings

Aaron does a fantastic job and is wonderful to work with!

• Lisa Carter McPhee Makeup Artist (DC/MD/VA/NY)
    Lisa Carter McPhee Makeup Artist (DC/MD/VA/NY) Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great photographer you must check out.

• Winchester, 22603 See on map