1014 Regester Ave, Baltimore, MD 21239 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About In Motion Video

In Motion Video is a wedding videography company in Baltimore, Maryland. Gene, founder and executive producer, uses a cinematography style that embodies cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional techniques. You want a videographer who will work to get the best shots, whether it's moments of laughter, tears, unexpected emotion or celebration that makes your wedding day unique. The team at In Motion Video will work to capture all of those memorable moments, all that you'll need to do is relax and enjoy the special day.

Experience
Gene has been a freelance producer for more than 15 years after graduating from Towson University with undergraduate and advanced degrees in mass communication. Through his experience in news, multimedia, events and corporate life, he's worked in every capacity from producing, directing, shooting, editing, audio, DVD authoring, etc. He works with every couple during strategic planning and adds his creative touch to all wedding highlight videos.

To make things easy for the couples they work with, In Motion Video offers one basic wedding videography package. It can be customized for every wedding, you pick the number of hours you want, the number of videographers and the type of highlights you'll like them to capture for the highlight video. A vast number of add-on options are also available. The Classic package includes the following:

• A digital copy, as well as a DVD copy
  • Multiple cameras and locations
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
One thing that makes In Motion Video unique is that couples are able to make as many copies of their wedding DVD as they would like at no additional cost. In Motion Video does not copyright or copy-protect your wedding DVD.

Follow In Motion Video on
mcdermott6

• Videos 5

101 Reviews for In Motion Video

Becca · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Gene. From start to finish, Gene made everything so simple and captured our wedding so perfectly.

From the very beginning, Gene was responsive, timely, and helpful in helping us choose our video options and creating a schedule. He answered my [many] questions with such clarity, no matter how many I had.

On wedding day, he arrived on time to each location-- first to video me getting ready, then to video my fiancee at a different location. When we all went to the venue, he followed us around with our photography staff for a while, and also took some time to videotape the area-- which we would later see in our video was incredibly artistic and captured our venue so beautifully and naturally. Our wedding timeline got kind of thrown off for other reasons, and when asked to stay a little later to capture more party, Gene quickly agreed, which we are deeply grateful for.

We received our 20 min highlight video 3 weeks after sending him our list of requested songs. The video was perfect. It was absolutely PERFECT. He captured everything so wonderfully, so beautifully, and in such high quality. He even brought a drone to get some beautiful extra views! The sound quality was perfect because he gave our officiant a microphone. THIS WAS HUGE. I have seen many wedding videos where the sound quality is terrible because the videographer is like 20 ft away trying to capture on dinky mics. Ours has beautiful sound, we can clearly hear all of the parts of the ceremony and everything else during the evening.

I found Gene through WeddingWire, saw a few of his videos, and based on price and the videos I saw, I decided he would do a good job on our video. This was an understatement. He is tremendously talented, professional, and did an AMAZING job. We can't recommend using In Motion Video any higher!! Thank you, Gene!

Lea and Becca

Sent on 06/28/2018

In Motion Video's reply:

You both were so awesome! Seeing the love that you share and the great families you both come from was amazing. I know you will enjoy many happy years. Best!

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2018

Gene from In Motion Video was beyond amazing! He was great to work with and very professional from day one. He still managed to capture the most amazing moments of our special day without even being noticed. The highlight video that he made is more than I could have ever imagined and will be treasured for the rest of our lives. On top of his professionalism and amazing video skills, he was the most reasonably priced photographer I could find. I would highly recommend Gene to anyone and I would certainly recommend getting a trailer added in the package!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

In Motion Video Pricing

In Motion Video Price Rates

In Motion Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Mix Masters Entertainment
    Mix Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the opportunity to work with Gene and several other members of his team on several occasions, and each time, they deliver an impeccable product! Their videos tell the story from the beginning of the wedding day, and goes on to capture everything from hair and makeup, to the vow exchange during the ceremony, to the cocktails, and everything related to the reception and dancing. If you're looking to include a videographer for your big day, there is no need to look any further!

• Dani Leigh Photography
    Dani Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been a wedding photographer for many years and have worked with a lot of videographers. I had the pleasure of working with In Motion Video now on more than one event and I honestly can't wait to see them again. The first time I worked with them, I was very impressed, it was a smaller, not totally normal wedding. Gene and his assistant were so polite, unobtrusive, fun and extremely professional. And most importantly, works well with other vendors. After looking at his work I would say he has the perfect combination of artistic and technical skills to make your video a timeless family treasure. Gene puts his heart and soul into his videos and it really shows.

• Aaron Riddle Photography
    Aaron Riddle Photography Wedding Photographers

To put it bluntly, Gene is awesome. Not only does he have an easy-going, accommodating professional personality, but his videography work is outstanding. I have seen his style and work first hand and he is my recommended videographer of choice!

• 1014 Regester Ave Baltimore, MD 21239 See on map