About In Motion Video

It's Time To Celebrate!

Creative Work. Professional, Courteous Service. Affordable Pricing.

Your wedding will be different from every other wedding so it helps to have professional wedding videographers with the experience to quickly know how to get the best shots – those moments of laughter, tears, and celebration that make your wedding day unique.

It all starts with our approach before your wedding day begins. We discuss the details of your wedding day in-depth to find out exactly what you want in your wedding video. You’ll get to discuss your plans with one of our experienced wedding videographers and start building a relationship that will open communication and make your wedding day and your wedding video the best it can be.

We promise two things. First, we will have a professional attitude AND appearance, showing you the respect you deserve on your wedding day and being dressed appropriately. Second that you will get the best wedding video at the best price – our value is unsurpassed. Our depth of experience creates a worry-free day for you so you just enjoy yourself and we’ll take care of the rest. When you choose In Motion Video, it is truly time to celebrate.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Client Revisions (1)
Digital Download (1)

This review is long overdue, as we got married in March, however InMotion and Gene were INCREDIBLE! I waited until about a month before because I didn't know if a wedding video was in my budget, but I am so so so glad I ended up having InMotion/Gene create a wedding video. My only regret is not booking sooner, because the video he created is hands down my favorite memento from our wedding day. I am very type-A and a project manager by trade, so I can't help but micromanage anyone that comes across my path. Not only did Gene work beautifully with me, but he made the entire process SO easy. Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming, especially because I've never worked with wedding vendors before, and that made me a little nervous. Gene's process was so simple and I can't even give any constructive criticism, because everything was better than I could have imagined. I met with all of my vendors ahead of time, except for Gene -there was no need to. He took every detail I gave him into careful consideration and no request was too small or large.

When I initially contracted with him I took quite a bit of time looking at all of his videos from other weddings and trying to pinpoint things I liked and things I didn't like to try and tell him what would be best, but everything was so well done that I knew we were in good hands! I was anxiously awaiting our wedding video after our wedding day, and he delivered it a week ahead of time and it was beautiful. I cried tears of joy the first time watching it, and then again when I watched it with my mother and then again with my grandmother. It's truly something we will remember forever.

If you're on the fence about booking a videographer, get off the fence and book with Gene. Find a way to add this into your wedding budget, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture ashley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I think I've watched my wedding short 100 times! I absolutely love it and it makes me so happy to be able to re-live our wedding day. Gene was so natural with his video camera that I barely noticed he was constantly walking around recording everything. The wedding short that he cut was so perfect - he even timed the music so that the video transitioned beautifully. It was so emotional! And, the sound on the video during the ceremony and speeches was SPECTACULAR. We had an outdoor ceremony at the Four Seasons and there was medium/heavy wind, but our words on the video were really really clear. After planning and caring about every little wedding detail, I was so happy when Gene sent me the wedding short and it was EXACTLY what I wanted. I highly highly recommend using In Motion Video!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD

In Motion Video Pricing

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
11 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the opportunity to work with Gene and several other members of his team on several occasions, and each time, they deliver an impeccable product! Their videos tell the story from the beginning of the wedding day, and goes on to capture everything from hair and makeup, to the vow exchange during the ceremony, to the cocktails, and everything related to the reception and dancing. If you're looking to include a videographer for your big day, there is no need to look any further!

I have been a wedding photographer for many years and have worked with a lot of videographers. I had the pleasure of working with In Motion Video now on more than one event and I honestly can't wait to see them again. The first time I worked with them, I was very impressed, it was a smaller, not totally normal wedding. Gene and his assistant were so polite, unobtrusive, fun and extremely professional. And most importantly, works well with other vendors. After looking at his work I would say he has the perfect combination of artistic and technical skills to make your video a timeless family treasure. Gene puts his heart and soul into his videos and it really shows.

Gene is a pleasure to work with and is highly recommended as a great videographer who really knows how to work in sync with a photographer for the best of both worlds!

Events

1014 Regester Ave, Baltimore, MD 21239   See On Map
410-929-5170 (phone)
In Motion Video is a wedding videography company from Baltimore, Maryland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia. In Motion Video is a professional video services provider that has been part of the Mid-Atlantic wedding industry since 2003 specializing in videography and cinematography.