In Motion Video Reviews

108 Reviews for In Motion Video

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Victoria Peele · Married on 09/01/2019

Love In Motion Video!

Luke and I were so happy we could have our big day caught on film! Booking with Gene was a very easy and simply process-- his work sold itself!! He is absolutely fantastic at what he does!! The price was reasonable for the amount of time he spends with you and Gene's customer service is top notch.

We cannot wait to see our video! Thanks again for everything, Gene!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Video!

Gene was so easy to work with and was so professional. He was able to work well with our other vendors and made us all feel so natural in front of the camera. He captured memories I will cherish for a lifetime. Our Wedding Trailer brought me to tears and I cannot stop watching it. Thank you, Gene!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • S &

S & Y · Married on 05/26/2019

Value deal

My husband and I had a 300 + person, multi-day Indian wedding. We wanted someone to capture all of the moments and give us the raw video so that we could create the highlights video ourselves. Not only that, but we also wanted a livestream which we requested less than a month away, which Gene and his team happily accommodated. Gene and his team were on time, professional, pleasant to work with, took direction well and gave exactly the product we had desired. They were in my husband's words, "a gem". Great value and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jordan · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely a must!

Gene and his team were absolutely amazing! From the get go, Gene was very responsive to all emails and coordinating what we wanted in our video. The day of the wedding you didn’t even know he was there with his video camera. He was never ever in the way and we only heard great these from our guests about interacting with him. Fast forward to the best part, the video. WOW! We feel like we are reliving our wedding every time we watch it. Gene did an outstanding job, we highly recommend him!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing!

Gene is amazing!! Super professional and friendly! Was so patient with all my many questions and changes! Had the highlight video within a month and the rest of the footage after that. SO happy with the result! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent vendor, stunning work, very professional.

We are SO thankful we chose In Motion Videography for our wedding. During the entire process, Gene and Justin were extremely professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. Not only that, but they were also so pleasant and unobtrusive on the day of, and their final product was absolutely stunning beyond words. Our bridal party, family, and guests had nothing but compliments for them. We are blown away by the quality of work for the highlight video, ceremony, and reception footage. Their attention to detail is spectacular, and Gene made everything stress-free and so enjoyable. The pricing was also very reasonable. We would recommend In Motion Video to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Becca · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Gene. From start to finish, Gene made everything so simple and captured our wedding so perfectly.

From the very beginning, Gene was responsive, timely, and helpful in helping us choose our video options and creating a schedule. He answered my [many] questions with such clarity, no matter how many I had.

On wedding day, he arrived on time to each location-- first to video me getting ready, then to video my fiancee at a different location. When we all went to the venue, he followed us around with our photography staff for a while, and also took some time to videotape the area-- which we would later see in our video was incredibly artistic and captured our venue so beautifully and naturally. Our wedding timeline got kind of thrown off for other reasons, and when asked to stay a little later to capture more party, Gene quickly agreed, which we are deeply grateful for.

We received our 20 min highlight video 3 weeks after sending him our list of requested songs. The video was perfect. It was absolutely PERFECT. He captured everything so wonderfully, so beautifully, and in such high quality. He even brought a drone to get some beautiful extra views! The sound quality was perfect because he gave our officiant a microphone. THIS WAS HUGE. I have seen many wedding videos where the sound quality is terrible because the videographer is like 20 ft away trying to capture on dinky mics. Ours has beautiful sound, we can clearly hear all of the parts of the ceremony and everything else during the evening.

I found Gene through WeddingWire, saw a few of his videos, and based on price and the videos I saw, I decided he would do a good job on our video. This was an understatement. He is tremendously talented, professional, and did an AMAZING job. We can't recommend using In Motion Video any higher!! Thank you, Gene!

Lea and Becca

Sent on 06/28/2018

In Motion Video's reply:

You both were so awesome! Seeing the love that you share and the great families you both come from was amazing. I know you will enjoy many happy years. Best!

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2018

Gene from In Motion Video was beyond amazing! He was great to work with and very professional from day one. He still managed to capture the most amazing moments of our special day without even being noticed. The highlight video that he made is more than I could have ever imagined and will be treasured for the rest of our lives. On top of his professionalism and amazing video skills, he was the most reasonably priced photographer I could find. I would highly recommend Gene to anyone and I would certainly recommend getting a trailer added in the package!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/29/2017

At first, I wasn't even sure if investing in videography for our wedding was going to be a priority, but now I am so glad we chose to and also glad that we chose In Motion Video! We really appreciated how In Motion Video has one "classic" package that can then be customized to your needs...it gets you exactly what you are looking for at really great prices.

Gene was a pleasure to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable and does a wonderful job of listening to what it is you want and then ultimately making it happen. His easygoing manner is really comforting on the big day...he makes sure to get all of the great moments in a seamless way that doesn't make anyone camera shy at all! And best of all: the results! We absolutely LOVE our wedding trailer and the ceremony footage, and our families can't get enough! Thanks, Gene!

Sent on 04/16/2018

ashley · Married on 12/09/2017

This review is long overdue, as we got married in March, however InMotion and Gene were INCREDIBLE! I waited until about a month before because I didn't know if a wedding video was in my budget, but I am so so so glad I ended up having InMotion/Gene create a wedding video. My only regret is not booking sooner, because the video he created is hands down my favorite memento from our wedding day. I am very type-A and a project manager by trade, so I can't help but micromanage anyone that comes across my path. Not only did Gene work beautifully with me, but he made the entire process SO easy. Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming, especially because I've never worked with wedding vendors before, and that made me a little nervous. Gene's process was so simple and I can't even give any constructive criticism, because everything was better than I could have imagined. I met with all of my vendors ahead of time, except for Gene -there was no need to. He took every detail I gave him into careful consideration and no request was too small or large.

When I initially contracted with him I took quite a bit of time looking at all of his videos from other weddings and trying to pinpoint things I liked and things I didn't like to try and tell him what would be best, but everything was so well done that I knew we were in good hands! I was anxiously awaiting our wedding video after our wedding day, and he delivered it a week ahead of time and it was beautiful. I cried tears of joy the first time watching it, and then again when I watched it with my mother and then again with my grandmother. It's truly something we will remember forever.

If you're on the fence about booking a videographer, get off the fence and book with Gene. Find a way to add this into your wedding budget, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

I think I've watched my wedding short 100 times! I absolutely love it and it makes me so happy to be able to re-live our wedding day. Gene was so natural with his video camera that I barely noticed he was constantly walking around recording everything. The wedding short that he cut was so perfect - he even timed the music so that the video transitioned beautifully. It was so emotional! And, the sound on the video during the ceremony and speeches was SPECTACULAR. We had an outdoor ceremony at the Four Seasons and there was medium/heavy wind, but our words on the video were really really clear. After planning and caring about every little wedding detail, I was so happy when Gene sent me the wedding short and it was EXACTLY what I wanted. I highly highly recommend using In Motion Video!!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Paige · Married on 07/01/2017

InMotion was amazing! It was one of the most affordable videographers I found and the quality was fantastic. Everyone loves our wedding video and it was well worth the money.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

Gene was great! He was very receptive to all of my questions and did a great job including all of the little details I wanted. We love our video and are so happy to work with him.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

We absolutely LOVED our DVDs we received. We purchased the basic package and we received a DVD of the Ceremony, a DVD of the raw footage and a DVD of the full wedding highlights! My husband and I have watched our wedding highlights DVD at least 20 times already and we just got married in June! Thank you so much to Gene and staff for making such a beautiful video of our wedding day that we can relive over and over again. You truly captured every moment that meant the most to us and the all the love on our special day!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Gene was absolutely fantastic! Very good at responding quickly back to emails and phone calls. You receive your amazing video in such a timely fashion. I love how you can choose all the music for the video and he matches to each scene perfectly. Would highly recommend to all
    Brides and Grooms for their big day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Logan · Married on 05/20/2017

We LOVE our wedding video! Best decision we made!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/04/2017

This review is long overdue, as we got married in March, however InMotion and Gene were INCREDIBLE! I waited until about a month before because I didn't know if a wedding video was in my budget, but I am so so so glad I ended up having InMotion/Gene create a wedding video. My only regret is not booking sooner, because the video he created is hands down my favorite memento from our wedding day. I am very type-A and a project manager by trade, so I can't help but micromanage anyone that comes across my path. Not only did Gene work beautifully with me, but he made the entire process SO easy. Gene's process was so simple and I can't even give any constructive criticism, because everything was better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Erin · Married on 07/03/2016

I highly recommend using Gene and In Motion Video to capture your wedding day. I LOVE our video and have watched it over and over again. Gene was so easy to work with; we barely noticed he was filming. He also completed our video very quickly. We did not have to wait months and months to get ours back. If you are a bride still deciding on whether to get a videographer- my advice is to DO IT and use In motion. The price is well worth the product you get, and you get to re-live your wedding day.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2016

Love the raw footage! I didn't meet Gene until the day of the wedding because my father was handling the videography portion. I sent my father a list, and I'm so glad that he went with In Motion. I had a few emails with him shortly before the wedding to add extra coverage, and I'm happy that I did. We got married at Pond View Farm, and Gene did a fantastic job. He was excellent at moving around quietly, making sure that he didn't get in the way or interrupt anything. Half the time, I forgot he was even there because he was so stealthy. He was very nice & polite to everyone, didn't overstep any boundaries while filming, and he made all of us ladies feel comfortable while he was in the house with us. He didn't ask us at all to pause or re-do a shot/pose. Just under 2 weeks after our wedding, our raw DVDs arrived the day before we got back from the honeymoon. We were impressed at the timeliness of the delivery, and I can't stop watching them. I'm really excited for the trailer and full highlight videos to arrive. I'm psyched we decided to have videography coverage, and it's great to re-watch the whole day to remember it, also see things we weren't around for. Thank you so much Gene!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Kara · Married on 04/23/2016

I am basically obsessed with our wedding video from Gene! I have watched it at least 50 times and I fall in love more and more every time I watch it! The creativity that went into making this video was phenomenal to say the least. Gene touched in every single detail of our wedding. A wedding video is something that you can treasure forever, especially one from In Motion Video!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Carey · Married on 02/20/2016

So worth it!! If any bride is thinking about hiring a wedding videographer, Gene did a fantastic job at our wedding! We had our wedding at the Naval Academy on February 20th and we had a blast. It's 2 weeks later and we already have our DVDs of the ceremony, and after footage. I am so glad that we decided to go with InMotion Video. Gene was so professional and these videos will be cherished for YEARs to come. It is so great to look back and see all the moments we may have forgotten or may not have seen. Gene, thank you so much.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

very professionally done product without breaking the budget! Gene was very friendly and easy to work with! Very responsive to our communications and very quick turn around with videos! We are so happy we went with Gene and In Motion Video! Everyone also commented on how fun and unique the videobooth was!!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Gene from In-Motion Video was just so easy to work with! During the actual wedding, it felt like he wasn't even there, but the final product was amazing! We also utilized the video booth feature was a lot of a fun, and all of our guests had a great time. I would absolutely recommend In-Motion Video to anyone!

Sent on 03/03/2016

We worked with Gene for our daughter's wedding. Gene was great and the videos are wonderful. He captured all the special moments of the day! The wedding was at Raven Stadium, and Gene made sure that he got every aspect of the wedding and reception, along with the bride and groom getting ready. On the day of the wedding, the bride and groom and their parents don't remember everything because they are so caught up in the moment. It was wonderful to be able to watch the videos and see the whole day. It was perfect, and Gene was fabulous. Our daughter and her husband could not have been happier!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2015