In Motion Video Reviews

101 Reviews for In Motion Video

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

101 In Motion Video Reviews

Becca · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Gene. From start to finish, Gene made everything so simple and captured our wedding so perfectly.

From the very beginning, Gene was responsive, timely, and helpful in helping us choose our video options and creating a schedule. He answered my [many] questions with such clarity, no matter how many I had.

On wedding day, he arrived on time to each location-- first to video me getting ready, then to video my fiancee at a different location. When we all went to the venue, he followed us around with our photography staff for a while, and also took some time to videotape the area-- which we would later see in our video was incredibly artistic and captured our venue so beautifully and naturally. Our wedding timeline got kind of thrown off for other reasons, and when asked to stay a little later to capture more party, Gene quickly agreed, which we are deeply grateful for.

We received our 20 min highlight video 3 weeks after sending him our list of requested songs. The video was perfect. It was absolutely PERFECT. He captured everything so wonderfully, so beautifully, and in such high quality. He even brought a drone to get some beautiful extra views! The sound quality was perfect because he gave our officiant a microphone. THIS WAS HUGE. I have seen many wedding videos where the sound quality is terrible because the videographer is like 20 ft away trying to capture on dinky mics. Ours has beautiful sound, we can clearly hear all of the parts of the ceremony and everything else during the evening.

I found Gene through WeddingWire, saw a few of his videos, and based on price and the videos I saw, I decided he would do a good job on our video. This was an understatement. He is tremendously talented, professional, and did an AMAZING job. We can't recommend using In Motion Video any higher!! Thank you, Gene!

Lea and Becca

Sent on 06/28/2018

In Motion Video's reply:

You both were so awesome! Seeing the love that you share and the great families you both come from was amazing. I know you will enjoy many happy years. Best!

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2018

Gene from In Motion Video was beyond amazing! He was great to work with and very professional from day one. He still managed to capture the most amazing moments of our special day without even being noticed. The highlight video that he made is more than I could have ever imagined and will be treasured for the rest of our lives. On top of his professionalism and amazing video skills, he was the most reasonably priced photographer I could find. I would highly recommend Gene to anyone and I would certainly recommend getting a trailer added in the package!

Danielle · Married on 12/29/2017

At first, I wasn't even sure if investing in videography for our wedding was going to be a priority, but now I am so glad we chose to and also glad that we chose In Motion Video! We really appreciated how In Motion Video has one "classic" package that can then be customized to your needs...it gets you exactly what you are looking for at really great prices.

Gene was a pleasure to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable and does a wonderful job of listening to what it is you want and then ultimately making it happen. His easygoing manner is really comforting on the big day...he makes sure to get all of the great moments in a seamless way that doesn't make anyone camera shy at all! And best of all: the results! We absolutely LOVE our wedding trailer and the ceremony footage, and our families can't get enough! Thanks, Gene!

ashley · Married on 12/09/2017

This review is long overdue, as we got married in March, however InMotion and Gene were INCREDIBLE! I waited until about a month before because I didn't know if a wedding video was in my budget, but I am so so so glad I ended up having InMotion/Gene create a wedding video. My only regret is not booking sooner, because the video he created is hands down my favorite memento from our wedding day. I am very type-A and a project manager by trade, so I can't help but micromanage anyone that comes across my path. Not only did Gene work beautifully with me, but he made the entire process SO easy. Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming, especially because I've never worked with wedding vendors before, and that made me a little nervous. Gene's process was so simple and I can't even give any constructive criticism, because everything was better than I could have imagined. I met with all of my vendors ahead of time, except for Gene -there was no need to. He took every detail I gave him into careful consideration and no request was too small or large.

When I initially contracted with him I took quite a bit of time looking at all of his videos from other weddings and trying to pinpoint things I liked and things I didn't like to try and tell him what would be best, but everything was so well done that I knew we were in good hands! I was anxiously awaiting our wedding video after our wedding day, and he delivered it a week ahead of time and it was beautiful. I cried tears of joy the first time watching it, and then again when I watched it with my mother and then again with my grandmother. It's truly something we will remember forever.

If you're on the fence about booking a videographer, get off the fence and book with Gene. Find a way to add this into your wedding budget, you will not be disappointed.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

I think I've watched my wedding short 100 times! I absolutely love it and it makes me so happy to be able to re-live our wedding day. Gene was so natural with his video camera that I barely noticed he was constantly walking around recording everything. The wedding short that he cut was so perfect - he even timed the music so that the video transitioned beautifully. It was so emotional! And, the sound on the video during the ceremony and speeches was SPECTACULAR. We had an outdoor ceremony at the Four Seasons and there was medium/heavy wind, but our words on the video were really really clear. After planning and caring about every little wedding detail, I was so happy when Gene sent me the wedding short and it was EXACTLY what I wanted. I highly highly recommend using In Motion Video!!!

Paige · Married on 07/01/2017

InMotion was amazing! It was one of the most affordable videographers I found and the quality was fantastic. Everyone loves our wedding video and it was well worth the money.

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

Gene was great! He was very receptive to all of my questions and did a great job including all of the little details I wanted. We love our video and are so happy to work with him.

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

We absolutely LOVED our DVDs we received. We purchased the basic package and we received a DVD of the Ceremony, a DVD of the raw footage and a DVD of the full wedding highlights! My husband and I have watched our wedding highlights DVD at least 20 times already and we just got married in June! Thank you so much to Gene and staff for making such a beautiful video of our wedding day that we can relive over and over again. You truly captured every moment that meant the most to us and the all the love on our special day!

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Gene was absolutely fantastic! Very good at responding quickly back to emails and phone calls. You receive your amazing video in such a timely fashion. I love how you can choose all the music for the video and he matches to each scene perfectly. Would highly recommend to all
    Brides and Grooms for their big day!

Logan · Married on 05/20/2017

We LOVE our wedding video! Best decision we made!

Ashley · Married on 03/04/2017

This review is long overdue, as we got married in March, however InMotion and Gene were INCREDIBLE! I waited until about a month before because I didn't know if a wedding video was in my budget, but I am so so so glad I ended up having InMotion/Gene create a wedding video. My only regret is not booking sooner, because the video he created is hands down my favorite memento from our wedding day. I am very type-A and a project manager by trade, so I can't help but micromanage anyone that comes across my path. Not only did Gene work beautifully with me, but he made the entire process SO easy. Gene's process was so simple and I can't even give any constructive criticism, because everything was better than I could have imagined.

Erin · Married on 07/03/2016

I highly recommend using Gene and In Motion Video to capture your wedding day. I LOVE our video and have watched it over and over again. Gene was so easy to work with; we barely noticed he was filming. He also completed our video very quickly. We did not have to wait months and months to get ours back. If you are a bride still deciding on whether to get a videographer- my advice is to DO IT and use In motion. The price is well worth the product you get, and you get to re-live your wedding day.

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2016

Love the raw footage! I didn't meet Gene until the day of the wedding because my father was handling the videography portion. I sent my father a list, and I'm so glad that he went with In Motion. I had a few emails with him shortly before the wedding to add extra coverage, and I'm happy that I did. We got married at Pond View Farm, and Gene did a fantastic job. He was excellent at moving around quietly, making sure that he didn't get in the way or interrupt anything. Half the time, I forgot he was even there because he was so stealthy. He was very nice & polite to everyone, didn't overstep any boundaries while filming, and he made all of us ladies feel comfortable while he was in the house with us. He didn't ask us at all to pause or re-do a shot/pose. Just under 2 weeks after our wedding, our raw DVDs arrived the day before we got back from the honeymoon. We were impressed at the timeliness of the delivery, and I can't stop watching them. I'm really excited for the trailer and full highlight videos to arrive. I'm psyched we decided to have videography coverage, and it's great to re-watch the whole day to remember it, also see things we weren't around for. Thank you so much Gene!

Kara · Married on 04/23/2016

I am basically obsessed with our wedding video from Gene! I have watched it at least 50 times and I fall in love more and more every time I watch it! The creativity that went into making this video was phenomenal to say the least. Gene touched in every single detail of our wedding. A wedding video is something that you can treasure forever, especially one from In Motion Video!

Carey · Married on 02/20/2016

So worth it!! If any bride is thinking about hiring a wedding videographer, Gene did a fantastic job at our wedding! We had our wedding at the Naval Academy on February 20th and we had a blast. It's 2 weeks later and we already have our DVDs of the ceremony, and after footage. I am so glad that we decided to go with InMotion Video. Gene was so professional and these videos will be cherished for YEARs to come. It is so great to look back and see all the moments we may have forgotten or may not have seen. Gene, thank you so much.

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

very professionally done product without breaking the budget! Gene was very friendly and easy to work with! Very responsive to our communications and very quick turn around with videos! We are so happy we went with Gene and In Motion Video! Everyone also commented on how fun and unique the videobooth was!!

Gene from In-Motion Video was just so easy to work with! During the actual wedding, it felt like he wasn't even there, but the final product was amazing! We also utilized the video booth feature was a lot of a fun, and all of our guests had a great time. I would absolutely recommend In-Motion Video to anyone!

We worked with Gene for our daughter's wedding. Gene was great and the videos are wonderful. He captured all the special moments of the day! The wedding was at Raven Stadium, and Gene made sure that he got every aspect of the wedding and reception, along with the bride and groom getting ready. On the day of the wedding, the bride and groom and their parents don't remember everything because they are so caught up in the moment. It was wonderful to be able to watch the videos and see the whole day. It was perfect, and Gene was fabulous. Our daughter and her husband could not have been happier!!!!

Gene was great! Easily accessible, personable, and very professional. He was able to capture all of the moments from our day, and the video quality was amazing! We highly recommend In Motion Video!

~Jon and LaNita M.

Kara · Married on 06/13/2015

GENE AND JOE WERE BOTH FANTASTIC VIDEOGRAPHERS! They were professional and punctual and really made us feel comfortable during our rehearsal and wedding day! We just got our footage and highlight videos from them and they are amazing! They captured our day beautifully and we could not be happier with their work! I would recommend them to any bride and groom who want to cherish their joyous occasion! Thanks In Motion Video!!!

Andrea · Married on 05/09/2015

Gene from In Motion was a pleasure to work with. We had some delays during our wedding due to traffic on the bay bridge, and Gene was incredible flexible and professional. We love the footage we've seen from In Motion, and feel like we now have the ability to relive our special day over and over!

Rosemarie · Married on 05/09/2015

My family and I highly recommend in Motion Video. Gene was very responsive during the planning process. My daughter wanted to make sure he would be discreet during the wedding and not disturb any of the guests. During the entire wedding he was very inconspicuous but captured the most special moments. The video he put together tells a beautiful story of our daughter's special day. We have watched it over and over again and never tire of the way he creatively brings this day back to life. Thank you Gene

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2015

Gene was wonderful to work with. We do not live in the Annapolis area, so all of our communications were via email and phone calls. He was very flexible and quick to respond to any questions we had. On our wedding day, he was so professional and was hardly noticeable, yet he managed to capture all of the precious moments of the day. He was everywhere we needed him to be, but was never in the way. The final product was incredible! The way he pieced together the highlights video was a true piece of art. I am so happy we decided to get a wedding video, and I am thrilled we had In Motion Video as our vendor.

Ashley · Married on 01/24/2015

We could not be happier with our wedding video, and we are so happy we decided to not only book a videographer, but to book In Motion. Gene was FANTASTIC to work with, the poor guy was so patient dealing with all of my revision request. I wasn’t the quickest person to respond, but each time he would take my concerns make the revisions and get it back to me very quickly. At the end of the day the video was AMAZING!!! My sister also used Gene, and we both can’t stop talking about how amazing the video is and how we can’t stop watching it, and love reliving that special day in our lives. Gene his crew, and equipment were inconspicuous throughout our whole day, I forgot he was even there. Don’t skip this little detail, I promise you won’t regret the decision.