K&A Photo and Video

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
$1,650 Most Popular Price

$1,650 Most Popular Price

Based in Baltimore, Maryland, K&A Photo and Video is a wedding photo/videography business specializing in capturing beautiful wedding moments on film. The company is owned and operated by a team of storytellers who are captivated by your love story. Working alongside clients, the team strives to provide personalized experiences, putting the couple's needs first. Wedding videos are a magical way to relive your most precious moments again and again, and this company endeavors to exceed expectations.

K&A Photo and Video offer photography and videography packages for weddings. The company is willing to travel and serves the Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Virginia areas. Day-of coverage ranges from six-hour to full-day slots, including getting ready, the ceremony, and reception. Packages include multiple camera angles, drone footage, feature-length films, and highlight videos.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1650

Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
    Ana P. Married on 06/13/2021

A Dream Come True

Okay so where do I begin? Kenny and Ashley were amazing from start to finish!! From the initial consult to the final wedding video, everything was all that and then some! The quality of their work is incredible. They didn’t miss a beat during our wedding day. All of the memories we wanted were captured beautifully but the best part was all the memories caught in camera we didn’t anticipate like my in-laws slow dancing or my friends and family having the time of their lives. I am literally still reveling in my video day thanks to Kenny and Ashley! 10/10 would do it again.
    Cam Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing Team

Kenny did an amazing job capturing our special day. Leading up to the event he worked closely with me and my wife determining key aspects we surely wanted to capture. He took our wants and his expertise and the end result was truly way more than we could’ve ever imagined. Every time I see one of my Facebook friends they comment on how amazing my wedding video was. Overall and amazing experience and would recommend him for wedding videography.

Deals

K&A Photo and Video 1
Exclusive

Baltimore, Maryland Baltimore, MD, 21206
443-813-8266
Location of (K&A Photo and Video)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding